Michelle Ray is a leadership and motivation specialist who demonstrates a deep understanding of the consequences of low morale and ineffective leadership. Michelle has worked with hundreds of leaders and their teams by helping them create effective relationships and positive workplaces. She is a sought-after international keynote speaker, seminar leader and author, having earned the designation of Certified Speaking Professional, held by less than 600 people world-wide.
Client Comments for Michelle Ray
- The positive empowerment that was noticeable in staff at the end of the day has carried forward into the workplace. You more than exceeded our expectations. Many staff are actively using your hot ideas. Thank you again for a tremendous workshop.
University of Western Sydney
- Michelle brought to our practice an easy-to understand approach to keeping our customers happy and more involved in their experience when choosing our centre.
Vision Eye Institute Australia
- Adjusting Attitudes in the New, Multigenerational Workplace
- Operation Co-Operation: How to Build Outstanding Internal and External Workplace Relationships
- The Power of Personal Leadership: Attitude Makes the Difference
- World Class Service Excellence: Have an Attitude of Gratitude with Customers
"The professionalism of the staff at Saxton Bureau from the very first phone call to the very last was nothing but professional and friendly. I definitely hope to work with Saxton's again at some stage in the near future. Emma and Tamie are an asset to your business. Now that I know how easy it is to deal with your company I will not think twice about contacting you for future events."
Subscribe to our newsletter