Miha Pogačnik offers an original response to today's quest of the business world for creativity. His cutting edge approach and genius fuel organizational and individual development in an inimitable way. He uses live performing to shed new perspectives on corporate strategy. This involves taking a musical masterpiece apart, exploring it and at the end, putting it together again.
Miha Pogačnik, renowned for setting the world standard in 'Art and Business':
• has exceptional capacity to inspire business leaders to 'think out of the box'
• helps teams intensify the spirit of innovation - leading them towards new ways of listening to themselves and to others, by tapping the pathways of their intellect and emotion;
• uses music to enhance understanding of the most pressing demands of business, ranging from the search for excellence and quality, to problem-solving, leadership and development; and
• demonstrates that art is a significant force for productivity, creativity, and organizational renewal.
Miha has worked with scores of leading companies, such as Ericsson, Shell, IBM, Hewlett and Packard, Saatchi & Saatchi, Whirlpool, Skandia Insurance, ABN Amro Bank, Nike, Body Shop and others. He has addressed the World Business Academy, World Economic Forum/Davos, and agencies of the United Nations.
As President of the Institute for Development of Intercultural Relations through the Arts (IDRIART), he has directed an innovative interdisciplinary international event, the 'Annual Business and Art Conference', in Castle Borl-Ankenstein, Slovenia since 1998, and over 180 intercultural festivals around the world.
Miha works in English and German.
Client Comments for Miha Pogačnik
Miha Pogačnik travels from Germany
- It was such a pleasure and now Miha is part of our journey. Miha Pogačnik's session has planted a seed with all those who were there, the rate of growth will not be the same for all, and that is the beauty of life.
Skandia Insurance Co Ltd
- A great way to help management and leaders to learn to actively listen! Miha was passionate, instructive and really opened up the audience.
ABN Amro Bank
- I first saw Miha at a worldwide advertising congress and was completely bowled over by him. I have never seen anyone so successful in bringing two seemingly opposing concepts together - classical music and business school theory. When you hear a piece of music deconstructed by him, his message takes on a very powerful form. I would really encourage anyone to listen to him - it is difficult to imagine the power and the impact.
Saatchi & Saatchi
- Miha Pogačnik is a rare bird... a talented violinist whose music touches the soul. He takes understanding of the business context - its forms and rhythms - to another level.
Shell International Ltd
- Miha, thank you so much for the Sacred Space that you created for us in the past one-and-a-half hours. You took us on a magical and mystical journey of connection with the Universe, Life and the Self. Out of this connection, many of us will get the courage to breakthrough into the Unknown and jump through the Fire. Many will also get the wisdom to let go and surrender to love and to life, and thus open ourselves up to the infinite possibilities of the Universe.
Thank you so much for this wonderful gift.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
- Thanks for your presentation. You are unique. Congratulations. Let me know of your further successes and you can be sure that I will celebrate them. I saw you acting and I thought "this guy is fighting to create; this is real entrepreneurship; has a lot of merit".
- You are very deserving of the gracious compliments paid to you for what you are able to bring to people who are at the cusp of discovery and only need a nudge from your gifted violin and your wit and wisdom to cross the fire and 'let come'. I share a similar feeling because you created a magical moment for all of us and opened eyes that had not seen the connection between the beauty and the genius of art and how they play together to bring harmony to business and to one's personal life. It is truly inspirational.
I just returned from Maine where I held my leadership team meetings and I told them of our meeting and how you captivated me with your gifts of music, insight and friendship. I hope someday will be able to join forces to work together to free the creative thinking of mankind - 'Miha and Marshal' has a nice ring to it.
Major General H. Marshal Ward
- Thank you again, Miha, for your wonderful presentation of the transformational relationship musical masterpieces can have on organizational development. This resonates deeply with our striving for excellence and inspiration here at Porsche.
- What Miha does is fascinating, fresh and astonishingly beautiful. He would be a wonderful addition to any leadership programme. He decomposes musical masterpieces to illustrate the leadership journey. I would highly recommend him if you want to add an innovative and very beautiful slant.
European Women's Network
- It's a new way for the business world to see things. Pogačnik's approach allows you to draw out the best part of yourself, of your intelligence, your intuition, your inspiration. It combines the rational part of ourselves with our emotions... which is a key to success.
- Miha Pogačnik is so 'at one' with his violin; it is sheer joy to listen to his commentary and hear the profound sounds that he evokes from that magnificent instrument... it is an extension of his very being!
Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
- Miha Pogačnik has the vision and the interdisciplinary know-how for helping culture transcend artificial borders.
J. P. de Cuéllar, former UN Secretary-General
- In addition to being an extraordinary virtuoso violinist, Miha is a true visionary. He possesses a special gift of leveraging his creative expertise, leadership and presence while incorporating classical music and art within a corporate context to provoke creative thinking and innovative solutions.
- Listening to your violin in the courtyard as the night drew close was a magical moment... It really stirred my blood and moved my stomach - and my heart, of course. Miha, you do make magic with your music and you have truly helped me listen with more understanding, not only to music but to people too... keep playing.
C. Handy, co-founder, London Business School
- A brilliant and challenging performance! Miha was successful in making the concept of leadership, strategy and creativity into a personal experience. His strong personality and his unique insights have left its mark throughout the remainder of our leadership conference.
- Miha Pogačnik is a forerunner in society... What he can do better than anyone is use music as a boundless resource to integrate left-brain logic with right-brain creativity. He gives us new strategies to think creatively and to innovate.
CBA Business School
- I thought he gave us the tools to bring us to think out- of- the-box. The form of it was very different... it was very much about me as a person and the stage the organization is going through. It was a very inspirational presentation.
World ESOMAR Research
- The way he engaged the team at our Leadership Workshop at Blenheim Palace and used himself and his music to help them see things afresh was fantastic. The insights he shared with them helped hold a mirror up to their own situation and has helped them all gain strength through a greater understanding of their personal and business journey.
- Art and Business
- Change Management: Disruptive Method
- Creativity Masterclass: The Key for Success in the Disruptive Economy
- HR: From Human Resources To Human Resonance
- Organizational and Human Development
- Reinventing identity: Europe – Unfinished Masterpiece
- The 7 Arts Teambuilding Workshop: Creative Jump to the Next Level
- The Art of Leadership: From Excellence to Genius
"I feel very comfortable working with Saxton and will continue to use your service because you provide excellent clients and service."
Wodonga Senior Secondary College
Subscribe to our newsletter