Everything is changing. All the traditional industries we grew up with - media, finance, professional services and retail – are now in the process of being turned upside down and re-invented. The force behind this revolution is not technology but rather consumer behaviour. After all, as interesting as it is when things change, the real magic happens when people do.
Mike Walsh, author of Futuretainment and CEO of innovation research agency Tomorrow is a leading authority on the digital future. A dynamic keynote speaker and experienced trend tracker, Mike helps prepare businesses and their leaders for what's next.
With a combination of high impact visuals, unique consumer case studies and high definition video, Mike’s presentations transport his audiences into ‘Tommorrowland’. Providing a unique glimpse, not into what may happen a decade from now, but into idea viruses that are already spreading and how they will transform your world.
Constantly travelling the world looking for the best ideas, consumer innovations and disruptive technologies - Mike Walsh curates the most relevant insights into tailored keynotes, empowering audiences to not only understand what's coming, but also use this understanding to begin influencing the future direction of their industry.
Client Comments for Mike Walsh
Mike Walsh travels from New South Wales Australia
- Mike's presentation related back to the theme of the conference which was as per our brief. I found him very professional to deal with and interested in learning more of what we do right up to the point of his presentation. His presentation style was relaxed and informal and suited both the delegates and the location - Fiji. Content was amazing.
Recruitment & Consulting Services Association NSW/ACT Region
- Mike is an excellent presenter who kept the audience engaged throughout.
Genesys Wealth Advisers Ltd
- I highly recommend Mike Walsh to any company who wants to get a clearer understanding of not what might be, but what is very likely to be.
- FUTURETAINMENT – The New Media Revolution
- NEXTLAB - How to Think Like A Futurist
- TOMORROWLAND - Tales from the Near Future
"I liaised with Nina and Tamie and both were incredibly helpful and supportive in our planning process. They were the ones to initiate a lot of contact to make sure that planning was on track and any questions or queries I had were dealt with promptly."
The Association of Independent Schools of NSW Ltd
Subscribe to our newsletter