The Saxton Website has been relaunched with a new look and feel, and changes to the functionality to help make your experience easier when finding your next Speaker, Entertainer or Trainer for your next event.
We've changed the search on the site to make looking for speakers easier.
Just start off by typing in a name, category or keyword relating to a speaker, clicking search and you'll quickly find what you're looking for.
You can also filter the search in a few ways.
- By using the location drop down, you can filter for all profiles that are located in a particular state or country. This can help when looking for a local speaker in order to cut down on travel and accommodation costs for your event.
- Once on the search results page, you can then jump straight to a speakers profile, or add speakers to your enquiry list
- Popular searches will give you a number search terms that might be a good starting point.
- Advanced Search to filter for only profiles or general content, change ordering, increase the displayed results, and add categories and keywords to the search box to help find what you're after.
New Speaker Profiles
We've now switched to a cleaner profile layout.
- Profiles are shown now all on the one page, with information broken into tabs.
- You can read about the speaker, then see what clients have commented about them over time.
- The topics tab gives you a brief list of items they talk about, and the related categories they appear in.
- For an increaing number of speakers, the Topic tab also now includes some synopsis of their various topics.
- If there's videos for the speaker, you can watch them from the Videos tab.
- The related speakers shown at the bottom of the page can also help you with finding other speakers that might help you fill your event brief.
User Friendly URLs
Know the speaker's name? Just add a hypen and you can type it straight into the address bar!
We've improved our URLs for search engine friendliness, but at the same time that's increased their user friendliness.
- Before: /default.asp?sd8=10454
- Now: /lily-serna
- Category pages and articles on the site also now have clean and easy to remember URLs.
This should make jumping straight to a profile for speakers you know much easier, and makes navigating the site by memory much simpler.
New Home Page
You can now jump straight to section of the site on the home page, or take the time to find out more about what Saxton does and how they can help you.
We've put together a starting list of all the services we provide so you can jump straight into using www.saxton.com.au quickly and easily.
- Across every page is the menu navigation. The Speakers, Entertainers and Trainers menus give you all our categories so you can start browsing a selection of profiles quickly and easily.
- A selection of our most popular and famous speakers are profiled on the banner on the home page. Click them to go through to their profile.
- You can watch our current featured video, or see more about upcoming events or news highlights.
- You can read more about what Saxton can do for you.
- There's also a link to the Saxton brochure, and the Screening Room, where you can watch all our videos.
Integrated Social Networking Tools
Using the icons on the right of the screen, you can follow Saxton on our various social networking pages.
On the Speaker Profile tab, you can add the speaker to your enquiry list, enquire about their availability, and share the profile with others via email, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIN, Facebook or bookmark the profile for later.
You can also share the content throughout the site with friends using the toolbar at the bottom of each page.
"I came into this process quite late and your company was excellent in keeping us informed, anticipating issues and reminding us when we'd overlooked things... and always answerable to our questions. It was exceedingly smooth. It was a pleasure to deal with you."
Subscribe to our newsletter