Pamela Webb has the unique ability to bring new context to issues and problems. She is passionate about helping people to be the best that they can be. Interwoven with her passion for developing world class organisations with conscience is a fundamental commitment to developing a sustainable environment. She has an extraordinary ability to inspire CEO's, influential business people and young leaders and engage them in new possibilities that challenge old paradigms. She is unconventional and provoking in her methods of engagement and leverages the experiences of others to inspire.
Pamela was the inspiration and founder of the Australian Corporate Citizenship Alliance aimed at creating change in organisations through linking and inspiring the changemakers working within them. Her key message is that anyone at any level can be a leader, can facilitate positive change, and can influence the way they (and others) live and work. Pamela is a very natural presenter, with vast, real-life examples others can relate to and empathise with. Her warm personality and thoughtful approach inspires her audience to explore opportunities in their lives and within their organisations that would normally remain uncovered in a typical setting.
Client Comments for Pamela Webb
Pamela Webb travels from Victoria Australia
- Pamela Webb has the unique ability to bring new context to issues and problems we are 'stuck' on. She sees familiar issues in new ways and brings new contexts to resolve difficult issues. She is passionate beyond description and has the deepest of desires to help people to be the best that they can be. Pamela is the most richly networked person I have ever come across. She knows everybody! Interwoven with her passion for developing world class organisations with conscience is a fundamental commitment to developing a sustainable environment. Pamela's unique leadership and attributes make her a provocative speaker in terms of helping organisations and people reach levels of performance and authenticity not previously thought possible.
BP Asia Pacific
- Pamela's two greatest strengths are that she knows the power of the truth, so she speaks with and from her heart… and she asks powerful questions that get you to uncover your own truths, which is the greatest inspiration you can find.
Asia Pacific IT, Shell
- I have known Pamela Webb for five years. I have attended her Seminars and spoken at a number of Conferences organised by her. She is a person of remarkable social passion, intellectual vision and creativity. Her commitment to business and particularly business acting in a socially responsible way is without peer. As a Consultant she brings some very different and important insights that challenge and clarify. I have no hesitation in working with her or in highly recommending her.
Tim Costello, CEO, World Vision
- Pamela Webb is one of the most inspiring of people. Not only does she understand the pressures of business but also she understands the conundrums and paradoxes that business people face. Using her skills, she enables people to understand that as well as their intellect; they have their soul and passions to bring to bear to any problem they face. Pamela has the ability to reach inside an organisation and release the latent talent and energy. She inspires "ordinary folk" to do the extraordinary.
Greg Bourne, Greg Bourne,Regional Director, BP
- The initiation of the New Leader New Think program in which I have been connected over the past two years has convinced me that Pamela Webb has real skills in working with organisational leaders and with people at all levels of leadership. Pamela has remarkable skills as a thought innovator and facilitator who has developed a wide ranging network of Global thinkers engaged in rethinking our contemporary paradigms of leadership. She is widely respected in the circle of OD consultants with whom she works tirelessly and generously in being a catalyst for new thinking. I have no hesitation in recommending Pamela as a speaker and facilitator.
- Inspirational, cutting edge and passionate! These are the words that spring to mind after each and every encounter with Pamela Webb. Pamela's desire to take people on a journey along the path to becoming more innovative, entrepreneurial and leaders… from any chair.... is genuine. Pamela encourages dialogue with such thought-provokers as: "What does it take to become a change-maker and not a change taker?" and "How do we create work that satisfies our minds AND nourishes our souls?" just to mention a couple. When it comes to workshop facilitation, Pamela has an amazing network of resources that she draws on to ensure a stimulating learning experience is had by all. If you want to think outside the box, talk to someone who doesn't even know the box exists!
Denise Button, Comm Manager, Orica Chemicals
- Pamela is an inspired and inspiring speaker, able to draw on deep personal experience in a range of areas to challenge and motivate her audience, coaxing even the most conservative thinker into new territory
S Munchenberg, A. Director, Business Council Aus
- Pamela brings a new way of looking at old problems. She has an extraordinary ability to inspire CEO's, influential business people and young leaders and engage them in new possibilities that challenge old paradigms. In this respect, she is a passionate advocate for change. She is unconventional and provoking in her methods of engagement and leverages the experiences of others to inspire. Her work is often about
bringing people together to forge new links to promote innovative thinking. In this way she is able to harness passion and enthusiasm. Pamela was the inspiration and founder of the Australian Corporate Citizenship Alliance aimed at creating change in organisations through linking and inspiring the changemakers working within them. She also founded an ongoing program of business forums that empower young professionals. The key message of these forums is that anyone at any level can be a leader, can facilitate positive change, and can influence the way they (and others) live and work.
Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Through her facilitation of the ‘New Leader New Think' course, Pamela encouraged the group to traverse the standard, expected methods of leadership to a more diverse, socially aware and more enlightened, dynamic and pro-active methodology. Her energy and passion is contagious and certainly sparks the inner spirit of her audience into action.
Pamela is a very natural presenter, with vast, real-life examples others can relate to and empathise with. Her warm personality and thoughtful approach inspires her audience to explore opportunities in their lives and within their organisations that would normally remain uncovered in a typical setting.
Pamela is authentic to herself and her audience. This sincerity is very engaging and so audience members leave with a very real self-expectation to make a difference in the world. Pamela's ideas on small ‘l' leadership encourage people at all levels to feel they can make a change for the better and be the catalyst for the exploration of new ideas and different ways of systems thinking in their organisations.
I would personally like to thank Pamela for inspiring me to take a different view of the world. I continually refer to discussions I have had with her whenever I am struggling to connect with others or maintain my will to lead when the opposition is often so discouraging. It is very easy to maintain the status quo, what Pamela challenges us all to do, however, is reach beyond the obstacles and embark on the lifelong journey to truly shine.
Sharon Bates, Quality Manager, Kodak Australasia
- Pamela is a one of a kind. She has the capability to take her own ideas, meld them with those of other people and create a learning process for her clients that has to witnessed to be fully appreciated. These learning processes are delivered and received in an environment full of enjoyment, and entertaining drama. She offers the sausage with lots of sizzle, in a sizzling festival
She commands riveting attention when she speaks. She speaks from the heart, but the heart message carries high quality head stuff with it...
She entertains, she probes, and she stretches people immensely. Listening to her and participating in her workshops makes people want to extend themselves, and open themselves to new ideas and new possibilities: it involves stretch with fun.
She is very creative. For example she held a workshop in Castlemaine Gaol to help these mostly young people recognize that their heart power was imprisoned and needed to be released. Her Funky Business Breakfasts are just that, funky and stimulating.
She has developed the leadership skills of a host of young people in these events. Recently I went to an event that featured Tim Costello and herself. It set out to place these ambitious bright young corporate leaders face to face with disadvantage, and it involved direct through dialogue with street people. It was a revelation to all involved, for the advantaged and disadvantaged alike.
I recommend Pamela to you with enthusiasm.
Dr Peter Ellyard, Exec Director, Preferred Futures
- I have known Pamela Webb for over 3 years now. My experience with Pamela is that she has an incredible ability to inspire people of all ages and tap into their inner passion and energy to drive change and lead from the wherever they may be in the social/corporate ladder.
Many people can inspire you to want to make change, however, very few have the ability she has, which goes beyond making you want to make change, through making you believe that YOU CAN do it yourself and deeply into the feeling that you HAVE a responsibility to do it. With these qualities she inspired me, a graduate, a "no one" in a large international organisation to develop a corporate citizenship program which has ran over 40 projects in 3 years and received international recognition. I couldn't have done this without her inspiration and views.
Several times I have heard her speak inspiring people in the specialised areas of leadership (particularly grass roots leadership), corporate citizenship and sustainability. Pamela's innovative approach to this was to tap into the youth of generation-x in organisations to develop "Tomorrows Corporation" from the grass roots of the organisation. To do this she draws on her immense network of people across all sectors (gov, corporations, private enterprises, NGOs, CEOs, graduates, academics, high profile individuals, influential groups) and facilitates them to tell "their story" in order show people a multi dimensional view on life and changes that must be made.
I have attended several of these kinds of events that she has organised and hosted and watched the change in many like myself. Working with Pamela has changed my life and enabled me to change the lives of others.
Chrisee Davies, Business Improvement Engineer, B.E Manufacturing. Robert Bosch Australia
Several years ago, a colleague referred me to Pamela Webb and the FunkyBreakfast forums that she had initiated. I found the first such meeting that I attended to be a revelation! Here was a forum that genuinely provided opportunities to seek a stimulating and successful way forward in a world of change and apparent uncertainty.
I have attended many more of the forums that Pamela has facilitated in various formats and for a variety of progressive organisations. On each occasion, I have found the content of discussions to be stimulating, the presentation dynamic and the networking opportunities to be most helpful in sharing information and ideas.
Pamela's creative approaches to the development of the thinking that is required for the future has provided me with great encouragement to pursue the search for innovative ways to achieve excellence in high performance sport, which is my area of expertise.
At all times, I have found Pamela to be a very clear thinker. She is very well versed in current and future thinking in leadership, management and in life. She is a very skilful facilitator and I have no hesitation in recommending Pamela to any organisation that is seeking to achieve continuing competitive advantage in our world of accelerating change.
Peter Spence, Programs Manager, Vic Inst of Sport
- The Cisco Networking Academy Program, a social responsibility initiative of Cisco Systems, co hosted a Sustainable Prosperity Forum with the resource company BP, in Singapore. Pamela Webb was the Facilitator for this Forum. Pamela was the only choice to facilitate the forum based on her vast experience in the theme of social responsibility, innovation, leadership and corporate citizenship. The Forum's main objective was to provide an environment to listen to innovators from corporations and community organisations and to exchange dialogue on how people can be leaders and innovators in their own workplace and community. Pamela through her exceptional Facilitation skills has an incredible gift for engaging people into thought provoking dialogue. With her knowledge in these areas, she was able to present interesting insights and anecdotes of her own work with corporations and non-profits and to then fully engage the audience's attention and contribution to the theme of the Forum. The Forum was a great success and we can attribute most of this success based on attendee feedback, to Pamela's in-depth research into the theme and communication skills. Pamela is highly recommended for her exceptional facilitation skills and colorful and thought provoking presentations.
Rita Sully, Prog Mngr, AsiaPacific Cisco Systems
- When I think of Pamela I do not think of her words. Her words are too prone to misunderstanding in a world pre-occupied with short-term financial goals.
When I think of Pamela Webb I think of her presence of character. A character that is inescapable, infectious and holds a beacon out to those who would seek to combine business with the best qualities of humanity and life.
In many respects, her words alone cannot be heard by those who most need to hear them. But these people are not lost. Her presence of character ensures that whilst they may not, at first, hear her, they cannot escape who she is and what she stands for. And through this experience may finally come to hear what she has to say.
In my experience, whilst many people have much to say there are few, like Pamela that are truly heard.
Peter Tunjic, Commercial Lawyer, Rigby Cooke
- As part of BP's commitment to Sustainable Development in both Singapore and the Asian region, a forum for around 60 senior representatives from the private sector, government and non-government organisations was held in Singapore in November 2002.
I had the great pleasure of working with Pamela Webb to help develop, plan and facilitate this forum that was a major step in instigating new thinking in sustainable development within the region. Pamela was inspirational in both her delivery of the subject material as well as her lively and professional manner in drawing opinions and discussion from the forum participants. Pamela's framing of other speakers' talks and the ensuing conversations made for a truly exciting and thought-provoking time that left the participants extremely keen to pursue the topic further.
I have no hesitation in recommending Pamela for any further speaking engagements due to her professionalism, passion, lateral thinking and ability to engage the audience.
Michael Hart, Regional Chartering Manager, BP
- Pamela Webb is one of those presenters who delivers the WOW factor. She is articulate, positive, confident and above all inspirational. Her style is sharp, thought provoking and is delivered with an infectious energy. One feels inspired to get out there and make a difference. Pamela always challenges her audience and uses innovative ways to inspire and to encourage others to think outside the square box.
Her diverse life experiences add an even greater dimension to her presentations.
Nothing stops Pamela!
Anne Neville, HR Operations, KPMG
- Pamela is known for her passion and enthusiasm, and her ability to help business leaders, both young and older, to think outside the square. She has particular experience in the area of corporate citizenship, and enthusing changemakers about the broader dimensions of emerging business models, such as the "triple bottom line".
Ernst & Young
- I met Pamela in 2001 whilst in a HR role with Melbourne Water. I had the pleasure of being involved in a series of "Funky Breakfasts" for innovative, enthusiastic 'free spirits'. Pamela facilitated these breakfasts in a well-organised, motivating and 'funky' way. Her stories and words were inspiring and always left the audience empowered, uplifted and feeling invincible! She readily portrays warmth to audiences, guest speakers and those who meet her. She continues to motivate and inspire me.
Commercial Services, Melbourne Water
- Every time I need a client to be challenged around what's possible in leadership and the organisational ecosystem... my first thought is Pamela Webb. Whenever and wherever there is a need for depth of understanding, provocative social and organisational artistry and/or ingenious inquiry and engagement, Pamela is the person I call. She is one of those rare thinkers/speakers/presenters/people, who rarely refers to notes because her living is imbued with her wisdom. She is her own practice field.
One of my clients talks about 'stretching the membrane' and he's right... that's what Pamela does.
Caroline Ward, CEO About People
- Pamela Webb worked with me in my capacity of National Learning and Development Manager for Telstra Mobiles between 1999 and 2000. Pamela was employed as a consultant by our company to deliver an innovative leadership development program called New Leader New Think. Pamela on many occasions delivered key-note addresses and other presentations on topics such as corporate sustainability, talent development, entrepreneurship and emerging forms of grass-roots leadership. Pamela is passionate, provocative, dynamic and an energetic speaker. She is more than capable of capturing the attention and interest of an audience from diverse backgrounds and will stimulate much thought and discussion.
Pamela Frost, Consultant, Right DNA
- I met Pamela Webb about four years ago, specifically seeking her out after receiving very favourable recommendations from a well-regarded colleague.
Pamela immediately impressed me as person of outstanding energy and commitment to social betterment. She backed her views up with intellectual and academic substance. She has a wide range of admirers in corporate and innovative thinking Australia.
I have sponsored representation from our organisation in her leadership program (New Leader New Think). The officers have been inspired by the approach Pamela takes, the impressive networks she commands, and the concrete benefits to their own leadership that her program provides.
Pamela has enormous energy for social good, and is an inspirational speaker. She embeds challenging messages in simple stories and examples, the true depth of which emerges some time later in discussions about what she said.
Pamela is also very supportive of people trying to drive social enhancements.
ATO Relations, Australian Taxation Office
- Pamela Webb is a dynamic presenter who speaks with passion on matters about which she truly cares. Pamela's engagement with issues goes well beyond being the product of intellectual curiosity. Instead, her words are shaped by hard experience, good and bad, so that what she has to say rings with authenticity. Not everyone will be ready to confront the force of Pamela's conviction. Not everyone will enjoy experiencing the crackling energy that surrounds her. However, nobody will be left unmoved. Pamela can be relied upon to stimulate a lively response that cannot be ignored.
Dr Longstaff, Exec Dir, St James Ethics Centre
- Leading Beyond the Boundaries - Cross-Boundary Thinking and Action for Organizational Excitement and Renewal
- Making a Life, Making a Living - Moving From Rigidity to Resilience and Flow at Work
- Revitalise, Reinvigorate, Renew - Developing Organizational Culture Through the Powerful Forces of “I”
- Self, Organisation, Society (SOS) - a Model of Leadership Worth Getting Passionate About
- Tapping the Powers of “I” - It's Time to Lead With Your Eyes Wide Open (Imagination, Insight, Inspiration, Ingenuity, Innovation)
"I came into this process quite late and your company was excellent in keeping us informed, anticipating issues and reminding us when we'd overlooked things... and always answerable to our questions. It was exceedingly smooth. It was a pleasure to deal with you."
Subscribe to our newsletter