Davis Cup star, winner of 19 international tennis titles, Canadian champion, founder of the world's largest international tennis management firm and best-selling author, Peter Burwash is a model of achievement. The global success of his management firm has earned it recognition as 'one of America's ten best-managed companies.' Much valued for his insights into management and leadership, Peter has written seven books on a variety of topics, including Who Cares? - A Wake-up Call for Service and Leadership. A dynamic, articulate and energising speaker, Peter builds a bridge between fulfilment in sport, business and one's personal life.
Client Comments for Peter Burwash
Peter Burwash travels from United States
- Peter's presentation at the conference was very well received by delegates and the tennis show & session was terrific. A true pro!
Convention and Incentive Services
- Inspiring - uplifting - energising - memorable - and great fun! We are deeply grateful to you for sharing so much of yourself and your philosophy with our whole team.
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Toronto
- A warm, intelligent and humble human being, with a mighty message.
Goldwell Cosmetics (Australia), NSW
- It was a "Magical" week in Maui. Both of your presentations were outstanding.
CEO Forum, Maui
- Your presentation was fascinating, as are you. It is an extraordinary person that can mesmerise a group of hoteliers, that work ungodly hours and rarely sit down.
Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments
- We have never had such an overwhelmingly positive response to any program since I have been with The Associates (four years). You are terrific.
Connecticut Erik Goldschmidt Wexler, Conneticut
- We do an extensive rating on our convention speakers every year. Based on both content and delivery, you received the highest rating of any speaker at the convention this year. Congratulations and thanks !
IRSA, Boston, Massachusetts
- We want to extend our heartiest congratulations on your outstanding presentation at our Annual Conference ! Your dynamic delivery enlivened your presentation with spark and struck a responsive chord with everyone in the audience.
Int. Assoc. of Conference Centres, Missouri
- Your uncanny ability to bring out key points in a humorous way kept everyone's interest. Your "25 Keys" showed us how leadership applies to every facet of our lives.
First Hawaiian Creditcorp
- Your ability to deliver a meaningful and genuine message was incredible. Talk about 'inspiration'! Your talk is a wonderful reminder of how grand life can be, if we only let it.
CB Richard Ellis, San Fransisco
- This was the best presentation on leadership I have ever heard.
"I was very happy with the service provided (as always)."
Girton Grammar School
Subscribe to our newsletter
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."