Holmes à Court
Peter Holmes à Court is the Chairman of ISFM, which provides specialist services to the sports industry. He is co-owner (with Russell Crowe) of the South Sydney Rabbitohs, a director of Viocorp International, one of Australia's leading internet broadcasting companies, and formerly the Founding Chairman of The Greater Sydney Partnership, a not for profit initiative established to help promote Sydney's interests as a global city.
In 1993, Peter formed Back Row Productions, operating in New York, London and Sydney. Back Row produced over 20 live shows in 30 countries and 300 cities worldwide. Live acts included the Australian show Tap Dogs, Eddie Izzard and Jerry Seinfeld.
Peter returned to Australia in November 2000 and until January 2004 held the position as Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Agricultural Company and was responsible for re-listing AACo on the Australian Stock Exchange. Founded in 1824, AACo is Australia's oldest continuously operating company and today is the largest cattle company in the world managing over 600,000 head of cattle over 15 million acres. Until recently he was also a director of Queensland Rail.
Peter read law at Oxford University and received his BA in economics and theatre from Middlebury College, Vermont.
He now resides in France and is currently researching a book on his late father, Robert Holmes à Court, an entrepreneur who became Australia's first businessman worth over a billion dollars.
Client Comments for Peter Holmes à Court
Peter Holmes à Court travels from France
- Peter was very well received by the audience - he delivered on the brief requested and feedback has been very positive.
Sport and Recreation Communities, NSW
- Very good natured, easy to deal with - and kept the audience engaged!
Queensland University of Technology
- Champion of Reform and Re-Imaging
- Passion and Business - Making it Work
- Significant Change in Turbulent Times
- The Essence of leadership and Change Management
- The Power of Sport
- The Spirit of Entrepreneurship
- Why Sport Is Important... to Communities, to Kids, to Business and to Cities
"Carol and Lauren were superb to work with."
St Vincent's Hospital
Subscribe to our newsletter