Peter Rowsthorn is a high energy, fast paced stand up comedian one minute and a measured character actor the next. A masterful MC of corporate and private functions, he has been performing his slick and blistering stand up for almost two decades. Most recently, Peter has guested regularly on Thank God You're Here series 1, 2 and 3, popped up on Out Of The Question and can currently be seen hosting the delightful Can We Help on the ABC on Friday nights. But Peter is probably still best known as long-suffering husband and pants-man Brett Craig on Kath & Kim.
He is one of Australia's most experienced stand up comics performing in just about every stand up room in the country as well as delighting numerous corporate clients. He is also very, very funny.
Client Comments for Peter Rowsthorn
Peter Rowsthorn travels from Western Australia Australia
- Everyone is raving. Peter was extremely funny and read and controlled the crowd beautifully. He really made the presentation of awards the entertainment for the night. I've never seen a better or more universally loved presenter!
- Peter was very good and certainly set a standard that we will probably have to maintain in the future.
Geelong Business Awards
- Peter did a wonderful job and kept everyone very entertained.
- Peter Rowsthorn was a great start to the night providing the perfect entertainment level for the function and was very professional and accommodating.
Centro Properties Group
- [My] overwhelming thanks to Peter Rowsthorn for an outstanding performance at the Harvey Norman Night at the Races at Flemington. He truly held the night together and was happy to do anything asked on the night. It was a particularly complicated program, we started about 30 minutes late due to coach timings and we still managed to finish at 11pm - with a lot of laughs in between I will definitely be recommending him to my other clients!
HI Event Management
"Communication was always consistent and the staff at Saxtons were affable and courteous."
NSW Department of Education and Training
Subscribe to our newsletter