Spectacular Australian group Pot-Pourri present an unforgettable, new, entertaining and classy performance, tailor-made for your special event!
Voted Australian Event Entertainers of the Year and celebrating their Silver Anniversary in 2012, sensational songsters Pot-Pourri have been wowing audiences around Australia and internationally on the concert stage and conference and event circuit. With a new line-up, look and show, 40 overseas tours and six albums under their belt, they are described as brilliantly talented, funny, fresh, moving and must-see.
Pot-Pourri is Tania de Jong AM, Rebecca Bode, Jon Bode, Jonathan Morton and Rebecca Chambers.
Their new shows are spellbinding, interactive and an uplifting celebration of the human spirit combining opera, Broadway, comedy, cabaret, didgeridoo, dance, acrobatics and magic, and always full of surprises.
They have received standing ovations for a diverse range of clients, as well as performances at concerts and festivals around Australia and internationally including Opera in the Vineyards, Broadway under the Stars, their first performance at the beautiful Melbourne Recital Centre and performances in China, Singapore, Japan, Italy, USA, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Pot-Pourri's new production is a sparkling and unique feature performance (plus encores!) featuring well-known hits from opera to Broadway and songs from Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables Westside Story La Traviata, Turandot, Carmen, Lakme, The Pearl Fishers and favourites and international hits from Leonard Cohen, IL DIVO, Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli including 'Nella Fantasia', 'You Raise Me Up', 'Hallelujah', 'The Prayer' and 'Time to Say Goodbye'! These talented artists hit those high Cs in Opera, belt out Broadway, seduce with song, dance up a storm, create magic and stir your soul with haunting ballads.
The diversity in the performance and the music and comedy crosses all boundaries of background, nationality and culture, and really helps to put the audience in a positive, celebratory and uplifted mood. The group can also prepare a special song and other material with lyrics related to the client and industry. As well, the artists will charm their way around the audience and your special guests with comical interactive moments. Pot-Pourri's success is largely due to their ability to be innovative with traditional art forms and adapt to each unique audience.
Pot-Pourri has toured to sell-out houses both nationally and internationally and they are in constant demand giving public performances in festivals and major concert halls and providing feature act entertainment at special events. Their clients include many of the world's largest corporations and organisations.
They were selected as one of the companies to represent Australia internationally for the Reaching the World program of The Sydney Olympic Games and were invited to perform at the World Expo 2000 in Hannover as a result of a standing ovation at the Australia Germany Association Conference Gala Dinner in Brisbane. They also performed as guest artists with the Seoul Symphony Orchestra in Korea. They launched their fifth album in a sell-out season at The Famous Spiegeltent at the Melbourne Festival and were the only Australian act invited to perform for the International Music Theatre Festival in Korea. Other recent tours include a sell-out season in Japan, Taiwan, performances in Italy and a major tour of New Zealand. Pot-Pourri was the first Australian act invited to perform at the Macau Cultural Centre in China and have just returned from performances in Hong Kong for the Hong Kong Jockey Club and Government House, and their debut shows in mainland China.
Client Comments for Pot-Pourri
Pot-Pourri travels from Victoria Australia
- Pot-Pourri received a standing ovation from a rapturous crowd of international delegates at the conclusion of their performance at Sydney Opera House. The five artists from Pot-Pourri have exceptional musical talent and an equally impressive ability to establish and maintain rapport with their audience. Their sense of drama and comedy kept everyone spellbound and begging for more!
Newmont Asia Pacific
- Music theatre of the highest calibre, brilliantly crafted, gorgeous voices and a great sense of fun. A standing ovation - don't miss them!
The Canberra Times
- Unique, sensational, funny, brilliant!
Australia Germany Conference
- A very positive response from the non-English speaking audience who enjoyed the unique blend of classical and Broadway music, a taste of Australia, beautiful voices, comedy and interaction.
- Without a doubt Australia's best all round musical entertainment group
- It was the best conference entertainment we have had in our 20 year history... the integration of concrete into the show was brilliant and the audience from all over the world spontaneously stood and cheered!
International Concrete Conference
- Pot-Pourri was in excellent form at the Great Hall! Your choice of songs for your performance had universal appeal and was especially appropriate for our varied international delegate audience. I would have thought it completely impossible to find any word which rhymed with endometriosis but your customised song - 'Supercalifragilistic-endometriosis' - has become already an icon (symbolic) sensation for all of us who are members of the World Congress of Endometriosis and its affiliates!
World Congress on Endometriosis
"Very easy to do business with and makes my job as organiser much easier. Follow up was excellent."
Philmac Pty Ltd
Subscribe to our newsletter