- our offices are securely locked after hours
- all computers have password protection
- all computers linked to our intranet are password protected and virus protected;
- our in-house database is protected by a firewall
- any personal details submitted on this website are not held on a public access database
All employees sign confidentiality agreements on commencement of employment. We will use the personal information you share with us to ensure that we respond to your briefs with only the options most suitable to your needs.
If you provide us with your mailing address or telephone number, Saxton may use this information to alert you to updated information, and new services. If you provide your e-mail address, Saxton may contact you via e-mail as well.
Purposes of Use
- to send industry specific newsletters to you;
to invite you to showcases featuring our speakers
to inform you of International Speakers visiting this region;
- to inform you of developments at Saxton and other services that we can provide
"Caroline Martel is a pleasure to work with, she is very professional, friendly and is always willing to help."
Queensland Law Society
Subscribe to our newsletter