Saxton Management Group understands that you value your privacy and wish to have your personal information kept secure. For these reasons, we place a high priority on the security of information we hold.
To ensure your privacy we have taken the following steps:
- our offices are securely locked after hours
- all computers have password protection
- all computers linked to our intranet are password protected and virus protected;
- our in-house database is protected by a firewall
- any personal details submitted on this website are not held on a public access database
- All employees sign confidentiality agreements on commencement of employment. We will use the personal information you share with us to ensure that we respond to your briefs with only the options most suitable to your needs.
- If you provide us with your mailing address or telephone number, Saxton may use this information to alert you to updated information, and new services. If you provide your e-mail address, Saxton may contact you via e-mail as well.
Purposes of Use
We collect information primarily to assist us in delivering focused communication eg.
- to send industry specific newsletters to you;
- to invite you to showcases featuring our speakers
- to inform you of International Speakers visiting this region;
- to inform you of developments at Saxton and other services that we can provide
If you believe that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us and we will use all reasonable effort to correct the information.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for the Saxton Speakers Bureau Web site. This site may contain links to other sites and Saxton is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
"Tamie and Emma are wonderful! I was amazed at the phone call I received on the day of my event from Emma offering any assistance I may need. That is definitely above and beyond what is expected."
Subscribe to our newsletter