Rachael Bermingham is currently one the highest selling self-published female authors in Australia. Collectively she has sold over 6 million copies of her books around the globe and has written a new title every year for the last 10 years. One of co-written books '4 Ingredients' is still the highest selling self-published title of the past decade within Australia.
A born entrepreneur, her professional career commenced at age 19 when she opened her first business (a hair salon) before selling it for a profit and going to work at Movieworld on the Gold Coast, and then Underwater World on the Sunshine Coast where she became one of 3 women at the time who were trained to feed sharks! After playing with sharks and seals, Rachael opened her next business (a travel agency) building it into a multi-million dollar business before moving into mentoring, speaking and authoring books.
Rachael has since become an incredible leading role model and mentor helping other women to develop and grow their own multi-million dollar businesses around family commitments and has been recognised by some of the world’s most respected business organizations such as the Telstra Business Women of the Year Awards and the STEVIES International Women in Business Awards to name a couple.
Since writing her first book ‘Read My Lips’, then the ‘4 Ingredients’ cookbooks, ‘Savvy’ and ‘Write Your Book’, Rachael has also been invited to speak at many events and has established herself as one of Australia’s most inspiring keynote speakers sharing the stage with the likes of Deepak Chopra, Louise Hay, Denise Scott, Michelle Bridges and many more.
Rachael also heads up a book production company which is a valuable resource centre for new authors offering mentoring, editing and formatting services to help authors write, produce and market their own books.
While Rachael’s the first to say she’s not perfect and not a superwoman, may would argue that based on what she’s achieved and how! She’s a positive, upbeat, energetic, authentic and down to earth woman who lives and breathes what she teaches with grace and ease while balancing her businesses, lending her hand to the several charities she advocates, and raising her 3 little boys (Jaxson 11, and 6 year old twin boys Bowie and Casey) which showcases her incredible business talent and skill as an amazing Mum and spectacular business woman.
Client Comments for Rachael Bermingham
Rachael Bermingham travels from Queensland Australia
- Rachael was the perfect fit for our conference of 80+female fitness entrepreneurs, managers and business owners. Her down to earth, straight up approach wrapped in charm and laughter had the entire room hanging on the end of their seats wanting more. She inspired them and motivated them to do better in her business. There was such a queue to talk with her after her talk that we even had to delay the following speaker. We were delighted with Rachael and would recommend her for any business meeting or conference!
Women in Fitness
- Thank you so much for your information and engaging presentation on 'Self Made Entrepreneurship - The Ingredients to Success' at our Networking Luncheon held in Perth recently. You are an impressive and informative speaker. Your ability to make everyone in the audience feel as though they are having a personal conversation with you is a trait not often experienced. Creating a relationship of this calibre with an audience is no easy task and you are to be congratulated. You know your subject, share it with passion and take the audience with you on a journey of knowledge and discovery.
Women's Network Australia
- Thank you Rachael for your truly fabulous talk at our event this week. You were so well received and I am still receiving emails from people raving about you! We hope to have Rachael back again next year as she is a firm favourite with our members!
The Kitchen Table Network
- All the members agreed that your zest for life and overall enthusiasm were remarkable. In a relatively short time you were able to give us a brief overview of your many business activities and skills. On a personal level, I have greatly enjoyed your publication 'Write Your Own Book' and I am now moving along from merely somewhat disjointedly recording my recollections to trying to write what I hope will be an interesting story that at the very least our adult children will one day enjoy.
- Wow! What a dynamic woman Rachael Bermingham is! I have had Rachael speak a number of times at my events and I am constantly amazed at her energy, passion, motivation and her way of interacting with the audience. If you are looking for an unforgettable and dynamic speaker, I highly recommend Rachael Bermingham.
Terri Cooper Events
- Rachael was entertaining, informative, very professional and her level of warmth in interacting with the members was exceptional. She taught us many new things, made a lot of friends and she is welcome back anytime!
Ubuntu Business Referrals Club
- Thank you so much for your engaging presentation on 'Self Made Entrepreneurship – The Ingredients to Success' at our Luncheon held in Perth recently. You are an impressive and informative speaker and your ability to make everyone in the audience feel as though they are having a personal conversation with you is a trait not often experienced. Creating a relationship of this calibre with an audience of this size is no easy task and you are to be congratulated. You know your subject, share it with passion and take the audience with you on a journey of knowledge and discovery.
- Rachael was absolutely fantastic. All I got were praises for her. One of our senior members said she was the best speaker he has ever listened to. The staff here haven't stopped talking about her. Councillor Brushe who had rushed from her Council meeting to see Rachael speak got stopped in the street by people who had attended also telling her how wonderful Rachael was. I can't thank her enough for coming to Gladstone. Many thanks for the absolutely wonderful afternoon.
- We know from experience that when people hear Rachael speak, they are filled with new hope, excitement, are empowered and inspired to change their lives from that second on.
- It's no wonder Rachael is a Leading Female Marketing Strategist. She has an amazing gift for creating the opportunity for incredible success. I changed the direction of my business, and I now see how it can succeed beyond my wildest dreams. The combination of Rachael's honesty and passion, lift her far and away above any other Success Strategist I have ever experienced. She is an incredible resource for success, and I recommend her to any group looking to reach their highest potential
Jill Morales, CO USA
- Balancing Family with the Career of your Dreams
- Brand Development
- Building an Income from Home
- Effective Goal Setting that works!
- How to Make Your Failing Business a Roaring Success
- How to Produce, Publish and Promote Your Own Book
- How to Set Goals and More Importantly - How to ACHIEVE them!
- Ingredients for Success
- Keys for Self-Motivation
- Overcoming Failure
- Rachael's Story - How she has gone from scraping up enough money to buy bread to being a multi-million dollar businesswoman twice over!
- Target Market – who are they, where they are, and how to speak to them
- Time Management and Life Balance – how to fit everything in, even time for you!
"I found the level of service and degree of communication to be excellent."
Subscribe to our newsletter