Rachael's presentations are a breath of fresh air.
Her blend of youthful passion, award winning business success, knowledge beyond her years and her warm and dynamic presentation style, combine to wow audiences and take them on an inspiring journey, whether it is a short keynote presentation or weekend workshop.
At the core of Rachael's inspirational message is the idea that to achieve the impossible dream you must first decide what you want, then believe you can have it and finally do something about it.
Early in her 20s, Rachael founded Gifted, a corporate fit and hamper business. The business grew dramatically and five years on was sold to Whislist Holdings. Rachael has been the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including Victorian finalist in the 1999 Tesltra Small Business Awards and Business Bulletin's Entrepreneur of the Year in 2000. She was profiled in the 1998 and 1999 Business Class Magazine's Female Entrepreneurs under 30 and was inducted into the Business Women's Hall of Fame in 1999.
After the sale of her business Rachael moved into the training and development arena. Since then she has delivered training, workshops and keynote presentations to thousands of people both within organisations and publically, in addition to coaching private clients and executives.
Rachael is a director of Performance Toolkit which provides a range of services to organisations including leadership training, executive coaching and team coaching, in addition to conference development and facilitation.
Client Comments for Rachael Pickworth
Rachael Pickworth travels from Victoria Australia
- On behalf of all of us at Cottons we would like to sincerely thank you for your work with us at the weekend. The day was a great success and we had a lot of positive feedback about your presentation.
Cottons (Tampons) Pty Ltd.
- Rachael is an amazing facilitator and thank you for choosing an absolute professional, not only did she go through each session which will assist our training skills in the future but she also demonstrated how well it can be done by being herself and showing her own skills, knowledge and passion for the subject.
- Rachael, that was a fantastic talk. You are definitely an inspiration to help me go along with my passion. Thanks
- Wonderful story telling ability
Robert Half Recruitment
- Very inspiring and the way you present your topic makes it easy to follow
- 11 Steps to Planning Any Talk, Presentation or Meeting
- Coaching Skills and Fundamentals
- Decide, Believe and Do!
- Delivering with Confidence
- Finding your Passion
- FLY/SOAR Event and Program
- Getting Focused
- Goal Setting
- How To Have Difficult Conversations Using Coaching Skills
- How to Plan a Presentation in 30 Minutes
- Introduction Leadership vs Management
- Introduction to FISH Philosophy
- Living Your Dreams - Workshop Series
- Our Energy Determines our Success
- Passion and Purpose
- Personal Values
- Personal Vision – What is Success to Me?
- Planning a Presentation with Confidence
- Success – Turning Obstacles into Opportunities
- Taking Responsibility for My Life and Career
- Thinking Outside the Square in Business
- Train the Trainer
- Training Adult Learners
"Good support from Trish and her team. Thanks!"
Subscribe to our newsletter