The face and voice of Richard Reid is synonymous with the glitz and glamour of Hollywood… and the cheeky hilarity that goes with it!
Affectionately known for having been the resident Gossip Guru for 8 years Channel Nine’s TODAY show, Richard’s been a daily fixture on Australian television. With his sassy shirts and contagious laugh, Richard soon hit primetime: First, as the international style guru on the popular reality series Domestic Blitz; and then bringing his banter to the boardroom in Celebrity Apprentice, leaving little doubt that he is a force to be reckoned with!
His 'What the Frock!’ Column - rating the highs (and lows!) of the week in celebrity fashion, appears in Australia’s #1 selling weekly magazine, Women’s Day.
Richard is currently a contributing corespondent for STUDIO TEN.
Richard has hosted many launches, fashion parades, corporate functions, award events and been on numerous panels regarding Hollywood, Celebrity gossip, paparazzi, Celebrity fashion, sexism in Hollywood and his favourite topic Celebrity/Hollywood Trivia!
His infectious personality, combined with his professionalism and elite talent allows him to deliver at the highest level. A great cheer-leader with a natural enthusiasm for awards and people being recognized for their achievements, he excels at on stage interviewing and audience interaction.
Client Comments for Richard Reid
Richard Reid travels from New South Wales Australia
- Richard Reid is the consummate professional. We booked Richard as the MC for the Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Expo Awards Gala (The Oscars of the Hair Industry), and it was the best choice we could have made – he took the time to understand our audience and our industry and infused skill with humour to deliver a wonderful night. So much so, that we booked him for the same event for the following year – this never happens! We always change MC's each year, but Richard was so popular with our audience, we just knew we had to have him back! This is by far the best endorsement we can give and is a testament to his talent.
Awards Producer – Hair Expo Australia, Reed Exhibitions
- Richard Reid has a great energy about him, and is comfortable interacting and engaging with leaders in the media and marketing industry alike. Delivering his own special brand of pizzazz, he is an entertaining interviewer and MC.
Mumbrella Entertainment Summit
- Richard Reid was engaged as a guest speaker and co-MC of our 10th Anniversary Masquerade Ball. Richard's larger-than-life personality enabled our guests to delve into the world of all things famous and get an insight into the gossip of Hollywood. He was an dazzling story teller who had the perfect mix of humour and professionalism. Our guests were enthralled with his cheeky wit and sharp intellect. Richard was more than obliging and showed genuine interest to the constant string of demands made of his time when chatting with guests, particularly their requests to have photos taken with him. We host regular business networking events throughout the year each with a celebrity guest speaker and 250+ attendees, yet the amount of positive feedback from our night with Richard has been nothing short of outstanding.
The Indy Foundation, Hervey Bay QLD
- Richard is an enthusiastic, energetic MC, who embraces and engages the audience. Richard was a pleasure to work with, provided feedback and worked with us, the organisers, to ensure a smooth event. Richard was diligent and professional at all times and happy to have photos with our guests in the break time.
Gift & Life Instyle Awards Gala
- We engaged with the fabulous Richard Reid to host a series of Celebrity Trivia nights in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Rumour had it that he was a total hit with the clients of Woman's Day, NW, OK! and TV Week in 2015 and he proved to be nothing short of exceptional in 2016!
Working with Richard was an absolute pleasure. From the get go, Richard is one of those people it's so easy to be around. Warm and vivacious, he's a right cracker and there is never a dull moment.
Friendly and engaging, he really brought the events to life and each one was full of laughs thanks to his quick wit and charm. His energy extended throughout the evening, engaging with guests and welcoming fan photo opportunities with all attendees. Richard was professional and enthusiastic in his approach, a true crowd pleaser who undeniably contributed to the success of our events.
Jessica Luxton - Bauer Media, Trade Marketing and Events
- Richard Reid knows how to put the FUN into a fundraising event. As MC and international guest of FashionLab 2015 & 2016, Richard helped vital raise funds and awareness for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer and leading breast cancer research at the Garvan Institute. Entertaining, engaging, and the ultimate professional, Richard is a gem to work with, and both guests and sponsors loved his openness and great sense of charity.
Garvan Research Foundation and Co-Chair, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer Australia
- Celebrity Style Trends
- Hollywood Scoop and Scandal
- Movie and Celebrity Trivia
- Pop Culture
- Red Carpet Fashion
"Thank you Saxton for being professional and prompt right from the enquiry through to the post event stage."
Subscribe to our newsletter