Dr Richard Shrapnel
Richard Shrapnel PhD is a leading business strategist, with over three decades of business experience. He is a business growth expert.
His passion lies in assisting leaders to develop highly successful organisations. Richard is currently Director - Strategy & Organisation at Pitcher Partners, Australia's premier professional service firm delivering advisory and assurance services to closely held businesses.
His practical experience spanning over thirty years covers diverse industries and businesses. Richard is based in Melbourne, Australia and has travelled throughout North America and South East Asia building businesses.
Richard’s expertise is sought after and he is the author of over 10 publications focused on the key streams of strategy, growth and competitiveness. Utilising technology to achieve the most impact possible, he has developed ‘Knowledge Packs’, including DVDs, Videos and CDs, as well as informational booklets.
Richard Shrapnel holds a PhD in Business Strategy; a Master of Business in Organisational Competitiveness and is a Chartered Accountant, as well as a Fellow in the Australian Institute of Management.
Richard Shrapnel is a renowned speaker on all aspects of strategy, growth and competitiveness. He challenges and extends audiences’ thinking, delivers insights and understanding, provide knowledge and promotes confidence in pursuing success. He is pragmatic, succinct and insightful in his approach, instilling energy through his passion for achievement.
Client Comments for Richard Shrapnel
Richard Shrapnel travels from AustraliaAustralia
- Participants were unanimous in their praise for the content and the practicality of its application… without exception, participants agreed your presentation was the most enjoyable and valuable they have ever attended. Thank you for helping to make our conference a success.
- Sensational presentation.... feedback was astounding; you were absolutely superb. Thank you for a wonderful presentation.
Caden Consulting Pty Ltd
- Richard is a dynamic and passionate speaker. His presentations are insightful, practical and leading edge. He brings simplicity to the most complex of issues.
- Achieving Business Goals
- Achieving Direction, Alignment and Focus
- Building a Competitive Business
- Creating and Building Capital Value
- Leading for Success
- Real Sustainable Growth
"Saxton staff are always very helpful, professional and attentive. I found Lauren to be very responsive and very quick to answer queries and respond to any emails."
University of Queensland
Subscribe to our newsletter