Certified Speaking Professional Ricky Nowak is a stand-out light as a leadership presenter and facilitator in Australia. Her credo Leadership is Individual helps successful and inspiring leaders achieve positive change in their behaviour and business results.
Ricky's dynamic, first rate and vibrant presentations sets a high benchmark and audiences know they are in for something different the moment she begins to her action based close. Her messages are designed to inspire, motivate and educate and that exactly what they do.
Ricky brings people and communication together through her leadership insights and impactful keynotes, presentations and masterclasses. She makes communication easy by bringing key messages to life as she illustrates everyday situations that people experience. Her ability to get to the heart of the matter leaves audiences refreshed and energised.
Ricky's theatrical background and masterful facilitation skills enable her to interact with her audiences both big and small and the personalities that come with them. Ricky is intensely passionate about her clients' needs and immerses herself into their culture so her messages and impact are remembered long after her presentation is over. Ricky is well respected as an external confidante and outside thinking partner. She helps guide and support leaders who are looking to take their personal brand to a whole new level. As a conference presenter she can work with an audience of 1001 right down to 1:1 and always keeps in mind what is important to them. She intuitively knows what works and coupled with years of corporate experience has built long term trusting relationships. Her thirst for knowledge and continued education ensures each conference presentation or workshop is full of new innovative and practical takeaway material. Having presented to thousands of people in the last 15 years, she makes sure each presentation is customised, unique and on target.
Ricky Nowak knows people and knows they like and prefer simplicity. In her three business books, her many published articles and blogs, readers find a refreshing dip in dip out read that make leadership lessons easy and relevant to them. Whether she is talking about reputation, respect or resilience, the reader automatically relates to the content as she brings to light the most important asset of any business - its people.
Client Comments for Ricky Nowak
Ricky Nowak travels from Victoria Australia
- I recommend Ricky's services to any individual or business seeking that winning edge.
- Ricky spoke on leadership at sphinxx Ascend 2009 and received glowing feedback from our discerning participants. Ricky is very easy to work with and very focused to deliver a quality outcome.
- The presentation was simply outstanding in the way it delivered insights into the specific ways we can effectively communicate with each other. You achieved an excellent balance between concept presentation and practical participation.
The Executive Connection
- Thanks for the outstanding presentation. The themes raised were carried through in
the workshop that followed and will influence our approach going forward.
- Ricky is educating and guiding the leadership team to improve their teams within the
organisation and has helped us understand what we need to do to move forward.
- 5 Proven Strategies to Maximise Your Success
- Authentic Leadership
- Communication is Everyone's Business
- Communication is Everyone's Responsibility
- Customer Service is No Accident
- How to Create an Engaged and Engaging Workplace
- How to Influence and Persuade through High Impact Presentations
- How to Make Good People Great Leaders and Reap the Rewards
- How to Successfully Attract, Retain and Motivate Staff
- Leadership is Individual
- Leadership When the Heat is On
- Leading Creatively in an Analytical World
- Leading in Volatile Times
- Networking Improves Your Net-Worth
- Powerful Dialogues
- Resolving Conflict through Persuasive Negotiation
- The Integrity Factor
- Women in Leadership and Business
"Excellent communication and support. We renegotiated the performances and costs twice and were treated with professionalism, courtesy and respect every time."
Subscribe to our newsletter