Would your audience enjoy a motivating and truly memorable hour or two focusing purely on themselves?
You'll give them a powerful time-out to freshen up, get balanced, refocus, set personal goals and increase their energy levels. They gain immediate strategies to feel and perform at their best, even when the pressure is on.
High performance business depends on balanced high performance people. In the pace of modern business it's easy to forget that people's well-being is the essential ingredient for living the life they want. Their effectiveness, personally and professionally, depends largely on their well-being, attitude and how they feel. It's a prerequisite for sustained high performance.
Will the dynamic of your event be enhanced by a high impact session to kick start the day or wake them up after lunch – a session that's completely relevant to every audience member? Rob Edwards' sessions are thought provoking and laughter is guaranteed - audiences love it and talk about it for ages.
His 20 years as a professional speaker coupled with diverse experience working with people at all levels of business, cardiac patients, young offenders, elite athletes and remote island communities has developed a communication style that genuinely connects with people to make a lasting positive difference in their lives.
Thousands now have more energy, are more switched on, less stressed, balanced, improved relationships, fitter, leaner, have less back pain and more than a few have detected conditions with life saving results.
BUT this is not a 'get lean, get fit, don’t smoke' lecture! While health provides most of the examples it's about the motivation, decision making and tools for sustained positive change: be that health, relationships, work, parenting, environment, making a difference ... What is important to you?
AND it's about doing the easy stuff that's within reach of all of us. Picking the low hanging fruit can deliver serious long-term benefits. Sure it's motivating, but it's not fluff! People leave with real actions to immediately enhance the quality of their lives.
Rob Edwards CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) has a Bachelor of Science degree with majors in anatomy and physiology. His six years working in cardiac rehabilitation and two years with disadvantaged youth has added to his ability to create and deliver messages that really connect. He owned and managed, for 15 years, a leading corporate health company. He is the author of Better Blood Pressure. Rob also established Its Time Foundation to create education opportunities for kids on remote Pacific Islands by replacing diesel power in schools with solar.
Over 10,000 post seminar survey responses rate his sessions 9.3 out of 10. Rob will help your team:
• Understand that before looking after others – it’s critical that they look after themselves
• Identify the 'easy stuff' that will help them live the life they want to live
• Recognise important things they have been putting off and why they do it
• Appreciate that small investments of time is not an impost, rather it increases their effectiveness
• Utilise a strategy for immediate yet sustainable goal setting for personal well-being
• Take away a range of practical tips and materials to enhance their health and well-being
• And no need to take notes - everyone gets a laminated handout with heaps tips, links and homework (yes homework!) to do what's necessary to enjoy the quality of life they expect.
As well as adding balance and fun to an agenda, it's a robust business investment. To be their best when looking after clients, peers or staff, people need to look after themselves first. Getting that right is great for the individuals and in turn great for business. And they will appreciate the strong 'we care' signal the organisation is sending.
Client Comments for Rob Edwards
Rob Edwards travels from New South Wales Australia
- Fantastic. Great message, great style, so simple yet powerful.
- A highlight of the conference.
- The feedback from our sales team has been excellent.
- ... of enormous benefit.
- The program was highly informative, constructive, realistic and lively.
National Film & Sound Archive
- The presentation was excellent, pertinent, entertaining and interactive.
- Enlightening, balanced, entertaining and witty. We were delighted you presented at our National Sales Conference.
- The most useful information session I've been to in 12 years.
Deptartment of Defence
- An excellent presentation at our International Convention.
Australian Pipeline Industry Association
- Knowledgeable, humorous, witty, entertaining, made a memorable session.
- A very memorable session for all concerned... you have a great concept.
Hastings Deering (CAT)
- Fantastic presentation and very thought provoking.
- Excellent - I feel refreshed and motivated.
- An hour and a quarter felt closer to 15 minutes such was the style and interesting content.
- Just brilliant. Very thought provoking. The David Suzuki 'do your homework' anecdote will stay with me forever.
- Logically presented, Rob's passion for his subject is inspiring.
- Inspiring, humorous, educational, honest.
- This is the second time I've heard this presentation from Rob and it was just as interesting as the first time, and I will take more away with me this time. Rob has a very straight forward, interesting, witty, convincing manner.
- Great, lots of good messages and fun, thanks.
Illawarra Retirement Trust
- Thought-provoking information.
- Common sense, a refreshing approach.
- Great, a real eye opener, good information to pass on to my family.
- Really worthwhile – good advice and strategies to make a difference.
- Very informative and rewarding, I will look after myself to help look after others.
- Simple, effective, quality strategies.
- Refreshed the mind with the thoughts that were in their but not active. Thanks for activating and motivating a healthy lifestyle.
- Excellent holistic approach. Great use of analogies to allow you to understand and remember important messages relating to well-being.
- Loved it. Second time coming and I still found it motivational.
Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Live Well Be Your Best: an inspirational kick start to the day or wake 'em up after lunch on any conference agenda
- Live Well to Sell Well: adds balance and a fun people focus to sales conferences
- Workshop: The AM I? Can I? Will I? of Goal Setting: people leave with the clarity and step by step process to embed their important personal goals into their lifestyle
"The service from Saxton was very good: professional in all respects."
Gippsland Grammar School
Subscribe to our newsletter