Robbi Mack is the ‘Queen of HeartBeatz’ and has a passion for inspiring and amplifying the potential found in human connection. Robbi empowers people with the tools to integrate our minds, with messages from the heart. An expert in emotional intelligence she innately understands the importance of self-awareness, self-management, and the power of empathy in becoming our greatest selves.
As a professional entertainer, singer and comedian Robbi spent the early years of her career becoming the masterful performer she is today. Those years were bright with spotlights and glitter. However, the lights dimmed when after the birth of her son she descended into deep postnatal depression.
This was combined with a family member’s collapse and homelessness from crippling alcoholism plus the death of her parents, adding to her overwhelming distress. The greatest sunrise comes after the darkest nights, and these challenges led Robbi on an inward journey to discover the transformative power of emotional intelligence.
These experiences led Robbi through destiny's door when in 2004 she had the privilege of joining a global community of Clown Doctors inspired by Doctor Patch Adams.
Working for over a decade as the vivacious and compassionate 'Doctor Have-a-chat' at Sydney’s Children’s Hospitals, she experienced first hand the extraordinary power of the human heart. Robbi developed tools to use humour, empathy, and connection with a clear intention to initiate a sense of emotional well-being in children experiencing trauma. She witnessed first hand the power we have as individuals to influence others in a positive way.
Today, Robbi uses these same tools to empower individuals and corporate organisations to activate ‘HeartBeatz’. Enabling a deeper sense of emotional intelligence allows us to take personal responsibility for the choices we make in regards to human engagement in our personal and or professional lives. Her quest and long term vision is to connect people to themselves and others creating vital individuals, teams and organisations.
As a speaker, Robbi is a ‘five-foot firecracker’ who brings style and flare to any conference program. Spending most of her life onstage her presentation is a unique combination of enriching business content delivered with the execution of a world-class performer.
Client Comments for Robbi Mack
- Robi, you are a very talented lady with a gift to motivate business people. You made me laugh, cry, sing, blow a funny horn but most importantly you stimulated me to look at what is really important in my career. I'm sure the entire audience of close to five hundred at our Annual Real Estate Sales and Leadership Convention at the Sydney Convention Centre felt the same.
Pittard Training Group
- Robi Mack was the perfect closing speaker for our National Conference. Robi was our top ranking keynote speaker of the entire conference! The keynote ended with what felt like a rock concert and guests left uplifted and energetic, needless to say our conference finished on quite a high note! Robi was the icing on the cake.
De Lorenzo Hair and Cosmetic Research
- Robi Mack's presentation left us all laughing, singing and blowing into these crazy kazoo instruments. A great way to de-stress and see another side of life. Very inspiring!
De Lorenzo Hair and Cosmetic Research
- I thought Robi Mack on the Sunday Morning was exceptional as she really got the group going. Robi was sensational and very well connected to her audience.
Surf Life Saving Australia National Conference delegate
- Wonderful. A great non-police spin on leadership and abilities, fantastic! In fact, Robi Mack the most popular presenter for the entire day. Very relevant to leadership and women in the workplace. Would be extremely happy to recommend Robbi to others.
NSW Police Force
- Thanks for everything, the feedback has been great and the diabetes guys want you at their conference!
Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals
- Thanks Robi, we thoroughly enjoyed the day and the time working with you, we were just thrilled with the outcome. Your creative presentation and messages were supported by flawless execution; we could not have asked for anything more.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Australia
- Robi Mack's presentation was the perfect way to finish our conference. Robi had everyone laughing, thinking and playing! There was a lovely buzz in the room and everyone left on a high note!
Mills-Eaton Staff Training & Coaching
- Robi Mack's presentation was first class. If you are looking for a high energy, entertaining and passionate keynote speaker, then you are looking for Robi. We would recommend Robi to any business who wants the best possible speaker that you can trust to dazzle your audience with flair.
Success Women's Network
- Our organisation has businesswomen from a large variety of industries including banking, finance, manufacturing, health, beauty, administration, police and much more. Robi Mack was able to speak to each of them in a way that related to their lives.
Inspiring Women's Network
- Robi Mack has the ability to touch people in different ways; she brings serious messages to life in a light-hearted way.
NSW Police Force
- Absolutely a must-hear uplifting presentation. Robi Mack, aka Dr Haveachat, is a truly engaging and passionate speaker. You are immediately entertained and inspired all the way to the end.
Sydney Women's Network
- Robi Mack's presentation to our guests was motivating and inspired us all to find the positive moments in our lives. Robi was amazing, her enthusiasm contagious. What an inspiration.
Australian Institute of Office Professionals
- Robi Mack was a sensation! Apart from being extremely entertaining, she made our leadership team sit up, take notice, and rethink their attitudes to others and life in general. We now realise that local government is in desperate need of some 'clown leaders'.
Tamworth Regional Council
Topic SynopsesThe Power of Connection
This keynote is a high energy and passionate session that shows you how you can access the power of connection. Robi Mack inspires people to take stock of their current position in both work and life and motivates them into action to improve their performance and productivity through self-leadership. Leaders, managers and people who participate in all levels of companies are shown that they have the choice to create the culture they work in regardless of the circumstances they find themselves in.
"Nina and Tamie are amazing and excellent to work with! I only deal with Nina as I have an excellent rapport with her. I often have marketing calls from other companies but would never work with anyone but Nina."
Association of Heads of Independent Schools of Australia
Subscribe to our newsletter