Robyn Vickers-Willis is a specialist in personal transition and midlife psychological development with 30 years’ professional experience.
Her background includes 12 years as an educational/child psychologist followed by 12 years in her own business consulting on corporate change management. For the past decade Robyn has specialised in midlife development. Her expertise has been sought in a variety of legal, medical, educational and financial bodies, as well as major corporate clients including BHP, Shell, North Limited’ URS, Brambles and Australia Post.
As an authority on midlife psychological development, Robyn has made a multitude of media appearances, including on Sunrise and Today Tonight on Channel 7, as well as on a variety of national radio programs. In 2009 she has a regular spot discussing Midlife Matters on the ABC’s Life Matters and on the SBS radio program World View. Highly recognised by the press, articles on her work have been published widely, including in the ‘Age’, ‘Sydney Morning Herald’, ‘Herald Sun’ and ‘Weekend Australian’.
Author of the best-selling Navigating Midlife: women becoming themselves and Men Navigating Midlife, her third book, Navigating the Empty Nest: re-creating relationships was released in 2008. She is currently completing a PhD at the University of Melbourne titled 'Midlife Matters in Australia'.
Robyn is an outstanding speaker on creating health, well being and authentic relationships. She has a particular focus on the importance of self-awareness, self-care and refined interpersonal skills for navigating work and personal life transitions from midlife and beyond. A passionate and engaging speaker, her presentations provide clear, easy to implement strategies for improving quality of life as well as personal and professional relationships.
Visit Robyn's website at navigatingmidlife.com
Client Comments for Robyn Vickers-Willis
Robyn Vickers-Willis travels from Victoria Australia
- Robyn Vickers-Willis is an articulate and engaging speaker who has a great ability to translate complex concepts into language that connects with a diverse audience. Robyn is also excellent at engaging "one on one" with participants, with a great capacity to "draw them out" - exploring their concerns or issues in a sensitive and supporting manner.
- Robyn Vickers-Willis speaks to every individual in the audience and makes a personal connection through the telling of her own story. Her insights into the transition from one stage of life to another awakens the "ah-ha" within. Engaging and articulate Robyn holds the audience from beginning to end.
The Gawler Foundation
- Robyn Vickers-Willis is an engaging speaker with a natural ability to put an audience at ease, connect with them and then effectively deliver her message. Robyn is equally adept at communicating with large or smaller groups and uses her breadth of experience to great advantage when interacting with any audience.
URS Australia Pty Ltd
- Are you a human being or a human doing?
- Creating resilient families and children
- Creating rich relationships with adult children
- Creating work-life balance with baby steps
- Dealing with challenging people and situations
- Embracing ‘all at sea’ feelings to navigate transition
- Is the pursuit of happiness healthy?
- Men Navigating Midlife
- Midlife Matters at work – it’s not just about menopause and sports cars
- Navigating the storms of midlife to a safe harbour
- Spending time well
- Tables turning at midlife
- Two halves make a whole – lot of difference at midlife
- Unravelling the complexity of life through meaningful simplicity
"Fast and efficient. Really friendly and catered to our needs at the last minute."
Corcordis Chartered Accountants
Subscribe to our newsletter