In the highly competitive world of professional football, Rodney Eade has carved out a reputation for achieving the best as both a player and a coach.
As a Hawthorn player he was part of an amazing four Premierships and four Night Premierships in just 11 years. In 1988 he moved to coaching in Brisbane and then to succeeding Ron Barassi as coach of the Sydney Swans.
In 1996 he took the Swans from twelfth place to second, a phenomenal achievement that led to him being voted AFL Coach of the Year.
In 2005 he was appointed coach of the Western Bulldogs, three years later leading the side to third on the ladder, and then the club's first preliminary final since 1998. Subsequent consecutive preliminary finals followed in 2009 and 2010 for an impressive 88–72-2 record with the club before moving to Collingwood as Football and Coaching Strategist for the 2012 season.
In October 2014, Eade was appointed the Gold Coast Suns' second senior coach, replacing Guy McKenna.
Rodney exemplifies how unwavering determination, together with the right vision, can achieve the very best. He is a polished motivational speaker with a valuable message for both individuals and businesses alike.
Client Comments for Rodney Eade
Rodney Eade travels from Victoria Australia
- As a 50 year old veteran in real estate we sometimes think we know it all. Even though we run a fairly successful business I felt something was missing. When you spoke at the Ray White Symposium in August and explained how your team works within the structure you have in place the light suddenly went on. Using the pyramid structure, we have adapted it to our industry and also included our team values. Before Christmas our team, consisting of administration, rental portfolio managers, salespeople and directors, all set our KPIs and now have a system in place that can be measured and now will eliminate those one percenters that drag us down. It was refreshing to hear you talk and you have provided the inspiration to change. Now I am sure my role as 'coach' is simplified and I am now looking forward to and excited about the year ahead.
Ray White Real Estate
- Rodney was extremely down to earth and very engaging.
Porter Davis Homes
- Coaching in Sport & Business
- The Critical nature of the One Percenters
- The Pyramid of Success
- Values, Vision & Performance
"Saxton's staff are responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. The service was flawless."
Subscribe to our newsletter