Sandi Givens is all about shattering the glass ceilings that limit success. She specialises in working with women to assist them in identifying what's been holding them back up until now, and developing the skills, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours that will propel them in the direction of living the life they dream (both in and outside of work).
With over 25 years of professional experience in training and management, her primary goal is to help people learn, rather than merely tell them what to do. For the past 14 years, Sandi has worked as a self-employed Consultant and Director of her own company, Knowledge-Able Pty Ltd.
Both clients and peers regard Sandi Givens as one of Australia's most enthusiastic and authentic presenters. Her expertise is in interpersonal and communications Skills and her forte is the delivery of interactive keynote addresses and seminar facilitation for medium to large groups. Additionally, Sandi is skilled in the areas of needs analysis, program design and development, customisation for individual clients and post-program coaching to ensure application of new skills and behaviours in the workplace.
Sandi's formal qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Psychology, Accreditation in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (to Step II Advanced Level), Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Generative Learning. She is the author of Women on the Move: How you can create your place in the world, released in 2002.
Sandi is an Accredited Professional Speaker (APS), Senior Vice-President (Victoria) of the National Speakers' Association of Australia and a Member of the International Federation of Professional Speakers. She relishes the opportunity to assist organisations in developing their people in order to achieve higher levels of excellence and satisfaction in their lives.
Client Comments for Sandi Givens
Sandi Givens travels from Victoria Australia
- Your excellent work as an MC has again captured the spirit of our intent and provided a polished event in which we can take pride.
Australian Institute of Office Professionals
- Nothing but positive feedback... we knew we were in good hands. Inspiring! We were amazed at how you were able to take our brief and translate that to an informative, interesting and amusing session. It's always a disappointment when your sessions are over... I'm always left wanting to hear more.
Quintiles Strategic Research Services
- You will be a tough act for others to follow. The response has been fantastic and 100% positive... an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 for both of your presentations!
- Sandi relates well to her audience and, more importantly, her audience relates well to her. She has a friendly, confident style that enhances her thought-provoking message.
National Speakers' Association of Australia
- It is always a challenge to find a speaker who can not only speak well, but also appeal to a wide range of job titles, ages, industries and business attitudes. You not only did this, but you delivered your message with passion, expertise and humour and provided valuable information that guests could immediately apply to their lives and careers.
- Your courses consistently rate the highest of any we offer. Your facilitation is powerfully energetic and engaging. Your uniqueness is just how easy you make it look and feel for the participants - you hold out to them that learning new skills is not beyond their capability.
Environment Protection Authority
- Thank you so much for your excellent contribution to the success of our Leadership Conference. Your session was rated very high by the participants for both the content and presentation. People obviously got the message and found lots of ways to use this immediately back in their workplaces.
First National Real Estate
- Sandi is without doubt one of the most skilled communicators and influencers of change that I have encountered in my professional career. She has always received exceptional feedback and results because of her ability to relate, motivate and lead in a learning environment. Sandi's enormous creativity and ability to connect with people in a real sense set her apart in her field and creates the difference for anyone experiencing her learning environment.
Synergy Plus Training & Development
- Great energy and a refreshing ability to really adapt and connect to the audience.
Accor Academie Australia New Zealand
- Balance… or Synthesis? - Keeping your Business and Personal Life in Healthy Perspective
- Beyond the Wall: Meeting – and Beating – Life’s Challenges
- Born for Greatness: How you can release more of yours!
- Born, Made or Evolving? - The Challenges of Leadership
- Can you Lead a Horse to Water? - Influencing & Empowering your Staff
- Chance or Choice? Who’s Driving your Career?
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Executive Coaching
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Program Design and Development
- The A.R.T. © of Relationships: Building Teamship and Harmony in the Workplace
"Saxton were very easy to work with to achieve the outcomes for our forum. I wouldn't change a thing."
Aboriginal Workforce Development Centre
Subscribe to our newsletter