Scott Pape is a former investment advisor with one of Melbourne's leading finance firms EL & C Baillieu. He is also a media commentator, author and hosted his own radio show titled 'The Barefoot Investor' on 90.7 Syn FM.
Scott's book, The Barefoot Investor, a best-seller in Australia, has now been revised and is soon to be released in Europe. With appearances on A Current Affair, Mornings with Kerri- Ann and Good Morning Australia, Scott's profile continues to rise. Scott appears on Triple M's 'Wrong Side of the Bed' each Saturday and provides expert finance and real estate advice and is soon to become the most popular financial advisor in Australia.
Scott is a man who sees it how it is. By his own admission, he 'keeps it real'. Scott understands that young people growing up are faced with a lot of pressures and, if they are to be successful, they are required to compete in an extremely competitive economic environment, where having a degree is by no means a ticket to a successful career and financial happiness.
Scott used his show on Syn FM, a student radio station, and his book, to improve the financial literacy among young Australians. Scott's goal is to 'allow young people to make the most of their assets'.
Pape has successfully been able to combine his knowledge, experience, and infectious personality through which humour largely prevails, to do what most people thought impossible - carve a niche in the financial market targeted at young Australians. Scott has used these attributes to 'make money sexy', and deliver street wise strategies to people who simply don't do finance.
Ultimately Scott's ability to relate to, and make a connection with the young Australians of today, is fast tracking his way to becoming an Australian celebrity.
Scott Pape is also a well known and sought after key note speaker. He regularly addresses corporate luncheons, seminars and schools throughout Australia.
Client Comments for Scott Pape
Scott Pape travels from Victoria Australia
- Scott was great. He definitely added value to our program and worked in well with the other presenters he worked with. However, the single best thing about him was that he was exceedingly professional - he did his preparation beforehand, checked in about his audience charcteristics with us beforehand, tailored his presentation to the audience, and even checked in for feedback as he went.
Zurich Financial Services
- Your presentation was outstanding and the feedback that we have received to date about your presentation confirms this. Delegates felt inspired to consider change and the comments they have been providing confirm our thoughts, you were a great choice! Sincere thanks for making my work so easy and for taking the time to help us at such a key event for our organisation.
- Scott Pape was a great speaker and was creative in his execution of the topic, which was quite original and well received by the audience.
- On behalf of AIST I would like to thank you for the valuable contribution you made to the success of our 2007 Conference.
The feedback we have received on the conference program overall has been extremely positive.
We appreciate the time and effort all the presenters put into our annual conference and we recognise that the conference would not be the success it is without this input.
Thank you once again for your support.
- Very much on our wavelength - very energetic.
FCM Travel Solutions
- Very enthusiastic, undertook a lot of additional prep work to make his presentation suit the audience.
- Investing in the Real World: Financial strategies for real people
- Plain Talk Investing for Tough Times
- The 'Trillion Dollar Wealth Transfer': What to do about trapping the wealth that is about to transfer between generations at an advisor level
- The Financial Factors Face Generations X & Y and Their Impact on Your Staff and Customers
- The Five Things Under-30s Want to Know About: Why they should be the focus of your marketing efforts and how to get them to invest
- The Rise of Technology and How it Affects the Advice Giving Profession
"The team were so PATIENT. I was getting frustrated going through the process of deciding and getting the right budget but the team were full of suggestions and nothing seemed too hard."
Amgen Australia Pty Ltd
Subscribe to our newsletter