Siimon Reynolds is a renowned Australian entrepreneur and award-winning marketer.
Siimon is the co-founder of Photon Group, which in just over 8 years has grown from zero to 52 marketing companies employing over 5,000 full and part time staff. His organisation has been such as success that it has listed on the Australian Stock Exchange since 2004.
He is currently Chairman and co-founder of OMG, Australia's largest online network, currently developing over 31,000 websites.
Siimon has received numerous awards throughout his career. These include many presitgious international advertising awards such as the Gold Lion at Cannes, the Gold Pencil at the New York One Show awards and the Grand Prix at the London International Advertising Awards.
He is also well known and recognised in Australia. His local awards include Television Commercial of the Year, Magazine Ad of the Year, Newspaper Ad of the Year and Agency of the Year, twice, not to mention being the winner of the NSW Young Achiever of the Year.
His marketing expertise is highly sought after in the media. He has been featured on many shows, including 60 Minutes, Today Tonight, A Current Affair, Bloomberg and America's Today Show on NBC. For the past three years he has been on the board of the Sydney Film Festival.
A highly skilled conference and keynote speaker and marketing expert, Siimon Reynolds is an articulate and powerful speaker.
Client Comments for Siimon Reynolds
- Siimon was professional, dynamic and warm. His presentation was tight and relaxed. I appreciated the warmth and openness he displaying during question time and during the morning tea.
Townsville City Council
- Great Marketing - What The Experts Know
- Powerful Advertising on a Small Budget
- The Four Characteristics of All Successful People
- The Secrets of Building a Mighty Brand
- You are Greater Than You Think