At Saxton we have managed the speaking work of leading Australians for over 46 years. We understand the needs of all manner of speaker: from the high profile business professional who may wish to do a couple of engagements per year to the busy professional speaker who is speaking twice a week or more.
This division of our business caters for the professional who has an existing portfolio who needs that work managed. We tailor our services to suit the individual, but these include:
- Preparation of marketing plan and marketing materials: profile, introduction, video, newsletters or materials as is required;
- Marketing to a targeted demographic in newsletters;
- Handling of enquiries in a professional and courteous manner;
- Diary management, taking the administration out of your career;
- Financial management and reporting for the professional speaker;
- Logistics management - we manage the flights, cars and provide a 24 hour service for those rare emergencies;
- Involvement in the Saxton events where appropriate; and
- Training and development if required.
"I have found Nancy helpful and professional at all times. I have used Saxton for a number of years now and am extremely happy with the service."
North West Region Association of Business Managers
Subscribe to our newsletter