AFL coach, elite athlete, media personality, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and successful businessman, Stan Alves is one of those rare individuals whose multifaceted ability has taken him from the elite sporting arena, into that of business management and back to sport. Now, as a master communicator, Stan has the ability to create comparisons between sport and business and shares his coaching secrets to help lead your team to success.
You will learn how to get the best out of each of your people and the team, at the same time. And Stan will show you how to develop the talents of the individual whilst guiding the team to the attainment of a common goal.
Client Comments for Stan Alves
Stan Alves travels from Victoria Australia
- Stan's presentation was very good and was tailored to our specific company requirements.
Axiom Business Systems Pty Ltd
- Completely engaging, right on the money with delivery of message - an outstanding professional.
Committee For Portland
- Wow! Stan has the unique ability of being able to connect with everyone in the audience... I still have people making comments about how great he was. He is a very natural, honest speaker that is able to relate his own stories of success and lessons learnt to any type of forum - in this case, our business and community awards. I highly recommend Stan to anyone wanting a motivational speaker, an MC, or a guest speaker who is guaranteed to keep your audience interested. He was fabulous.
Wakool Shire Council
- Stan Alves is a brilliant presenter. Stan has real life experience in both the sporting world, but more importantly, the business world, which makes him a relevant presenter to whom all types of people can relate. Stan shared his stories and wisdom over a considerable time period with passion and was extremely articulate. Stan's examples were fantastic as he took leadership principles and showed how they work in a sporting or business perspective.
- Creating a Winning Culture
- Entertaining and informative talks on Football, Business, Sport, Coaching, Education, Life and Media
- How to stay positive and motivated in tough times
- Leadership & teamwork
"Trish and Tamie were extremely efficient and helpful. They identified a short list of potential speakers within hours and confirmed our choice within two hours of our decision. We were very impressed as we were working on a very tight time frame. Our dealings with Saxton's happened so effortlessly and quickly that it is difficult to put my finger any areas for improvement."
Subscribe to our newsletter