Sue Currie is a leading personal branding and image management speaker with a wealth of knowledge on how to make your best asset - you - stand out.
For many years Sue has been providing successful solutions to businesses and independent professionals on enhancing image, reputation and brand. She believes that successful PR - those 'relationships' with your 'public' is built through every encounter and impression you make.
We need to consider how others view us, both inside and outside of our company and what we can do to influence that view. Sue's programs are designed to build your brand both internally and externally. It's not just the logo that needs to look good - employees need to represent the company brand.
Sue knows that it's more than just delivering a message... it's about really living it. Her professional career spans many years and includes the executive leadership role of VP of public relations and communications in a corporate environment, to small business owner, public relations consultant, entertainment publicist, TV presenter and fashion model. Sue's whole career has been about enhancing image, impressions and recognition, utilising the skills of personal and professional public relations - to help people shine.
Using her knowledge and experience in application today, Sue is known as a personal branding expert who delivers her unique Shine Personal Branding System to businesses, executives and entrepreneurs through keynote presentations, corporate workshops and consulting.
As well as a professional speaker, Sue is a TV presenter, MC and media commentator recognised as a leading authority on personal branding having appeared on Sky Business News, in BRW, Vogue, Cleo, Cosmopolitan, Dynamic Business and Marketing magazines, Daily Telegraph, Sydney Morning Herald and on Qantas Radio Q. She has had many articles published and is co-author of Apprentice to Business Ace - an inside-out guide to personal branding.
Her clients include AMP, Westpac, PWC, Cerebos, Reckitt Benckiser, Fuji Xerox, Select Australasia, Betta Stores, QUT, NSW Department of Industry and Investment, Gold Coast City Water; Australian Institute of Management, Montessori, Fitness Australia and leading SMEs.
Sue believes you can take control of your personal brand. When you understand and maximise the way you project through all areas of communication and image, you will enhance your impact and profile for success.
Client Comments for Sue Currie
- Some comments about your presentation included: 'Very informative, gave me some gems in such a short period of time'; 'Very clear and easy to understand and gets everyone involved'; 'Dynamic, articulate and obviously well-versed in her subject matter'; 'Sue was fabulous - absolutely fabulous!' 'Absolutely brilliant - one of the best presenters I've seen - every single second of the workshop was jam-packed full of information and learning'.
NSW Department of State & Regional Development
- I would like to sincerely thank you for making such an outstanding presentation - 'Putting your Best Face Forward'. Your insight on presentation skills and personal brand was insightful, informative and entertaining. I know all present thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
NSW Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Thank you for the wonderful part you played at the Queensland MEA Awards night. The night was a great success, due in part to your professionalism. As an awards specialist, I know the importance of having an MC that is engaging, concise and entertaining - you were perfect.
- Sue worked as the MC for the Women in Technology Annual Awards Night Gala. I was impressed with the passion and professionalism which Sue brought to this role. She took the time to understand our organisation and its values. Our event was a fantastic success and Sue contributed greatly to that.
Women in Technology
- Your style was warm, engaging and credible and you delivered excellently to our brief of raising awareness of the importance of image and personal brand in today's workplace. Participant feedback was very positive with comments like, 'Great. Left me wanting more' and 'a great reminder on how to stand out and show your brand.'
- Thank you so much for your fabulous presentation last week. I've had really good feedback from many people who attended, and your presentation style really shows your level of experience. You are certainly dynamic and know how to hold an audiences' interest!
- These things are made so much easier when presenters actually believe in what they are telling an audience. Your experience and knowledge certainly showed in your presentation and the way you kept everybody engaged just made for a much more delightful workshop.
NSW Department of Industry & Investment
- An engaging and informative presenter, Sue has helped our firm build on our professional image and personal skills. Thank you.
Spry Roughley Accountants
- I would highly recommend your presentation to all graduates commencing their professional careers and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Fuji Xerox Australia
- Sue Currie is an excellent presenter and educator. She makes media practice come alive with her enthusiasm and clarity.
Cancer Council Australia
- Brand Yourself to Stand Out and Shine: Define your personal brand, personality and image
- Does Your Brand Look Good in This? The power of professional image and style
- Meet the Media: The art of media savvy and communication
- Polished Executive Presence: Project executive presence and influence through business relationships and etiquette
- Promote Your Brand: Personal PR strategies to stand out and shine
"Sandra, it has been DELIGHTFUL working with you."
Funktionality Events & Experiences
Subscribe to our newsletter