Terry Hawkins CSP is an award-winning speaker, entrepreneur, best selling author and founder/owner in 1989 of People In Progress Global, an industry leader in enterprise training resources with offices in Australia and now the United States. Terry's dynamic, transformational presentation style and her powerful, action based messages have made her one of the most in demand speaker throughout Australia and the US.
Ask Terry what her specialty is and she will tell you simply: PEOPLE. Terry knows how to give her audience a great time while they learn strategies that can change the way they look and feel about life forever! She is one funny lady and her gift of connecting with people from every walk of life allows her to deliver high impact, hilarious and thought provoking presentations - she takes the complicated and makes it so simple to understand that it indeed seems like magic.
She is a masterful educator in attitudinal and mind-set change, cutting edge sales techniques, leadership development, temperament theories and relationship connectors, and communication strategies to name but a few. She has spoken to every industry imaginable using her uncanny ability to relate to any audience and her gifted simplicity to assist in the evolution of corporations and the people within those corporations.
Her fascination with human behavior and results has also led her to study incessantly about peak performance and the blockages that stop people from succeeding.
Regardless of the audience demographic people walk away inspired and motivated, knowing how to create outstanding results for many years to come.
Rather than bamboozle the audience with jargon, Terry will deliver a message that will be nothing short of spectacular. This lady is engaging, insightful and inspiring! It's hard to describe the impact Terry Hawkins will have on your audience. She is one of those rare people who can deliver a message that you will remember forever!
Terry is the recipient of the 2013 NAPW Woman of the Year Award - Business Education (USA), the 2012 President's Call to Service Award (USA), the 2012 Radical Woman Entrepreneur (USA), the Rising Star Award & Editor's Choice Award Non-Fiction (USA) for Why WAIT to be GREAT? It's Either NOW or TOO LATE!), and the 2010 NSA Educator Award for Excellence (Australia).
Enterprise educator and award-winning entrepreneur
Terry is also a bestselling author and well-established businesswoman. Her training company People In Progress Global was founded in 1989 and 24 years on it continues to be a leader in the delivery of high impact, results based learning. Having personally presented to over hundreds of thousands of people, Terry knows what works and what doesn't work when getting results through education and her team of dynamic trainers continue to deliver her benchmark programs that People In Progress Global has become renowned.
She is a pioneer in developing leading edge programs and presentations that support teams and businesses in finding their 'gap' and achieving their goals. As a result, People In Progress Global consistently delivers more than 20% increases for its clients. Due to the success of the Australian business, Terry has now launched People In Progress Global in the USA with expansion plans over the next three to five years.
Client Comments for Terry Hawkins
Terry Hawkins travels from United States
- Wow! What can I say? Terry Hawkins is absolutely fantastic! This woman is the most amazing and inspiring speaker I have ever listened to. Her presentation, delivery and energy are second to none. She made us roar with laughter, question our beliefs, challenge ourselves, shed a few tears but most importantly stretch our horizons and believe in ourselves. Her message is so powerful and yet so simple. Thank you so much for recommending her.
- We were blown away by Terry! One minute we were rolling in the aisles with laughter - the next we were touched by the sheer life experiences and perception used to convey the message. And what a message! A room full of nodding heads - hundreds of 'a-ha' moments. The feedback was all the same: 'Bring Terry back next year.' If you're looking for more than just a motivational speaker, you've found her. Thank you Terry for helping us turn our conference from fabulous to AMAZING!
- Terry Hawkins is a positive force of nature. Read 'NOW & TOO LATE!' and let Terry's enthusiasm and optimistic approach to life's challenges rub off on you as you turn the pages. You'll be a better person for having read this book.
Ken Blanchard, author of 'One Minute Manager' and 'Lead With Luv'
- We had our weekly staff meeting to recap the weekend. They were all different in their goals, but the focus was the same. You have helped them all to have a closer look at both their professional and private lives. Since then, we have collectively put together goals as a team and as individuals and I believe they will be achieved. Once again, many thanks for helping our team re-focus on becoming even stronger.
Harvey World Travel
- Before an audience of approximately 400 people (mainly men), Terry captivated their attention for a non stop energy filled presentation. I recommend her as a wonderfully entertaining, talented and interesting speaker.
League's Clubs Australia
- A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE! We are still talking about PITMAN and STICKMAN! What an amazing and powerful machine we have in our skulls... Terry made sense and made what is sometimes complicated, very simple.
- Terry, your presentations were amazing! You have been the highest scoring presenter of all time which is really something at one of our conferences. Our team are seasoned conference goers who can be tough to impress and they all loved you! You'll be back next year without a doubt! Thank you.
Yum Australia (inc KFC, Pizza Hut, Sizzler)
- Just wanted to again say that I thought you gave an outstanding presentation to the Freedom Conference. I had a number of our people telling me you were the best presenter they had ever seen and that they were keen to implement change in their working and personal lives immediately. No doubt the legacy you have will remain with our people for quite some time.
- Terry Hawkins would be close to the best motivational speaker that I have encountered in 20 years of education. Terry is intelligent, dynamic and passionate... our students were fully engrossed for the full 90 minutes.
Loreto College, Ballarat
- Thank you again for a GREAT morning. To hear others come back to us saying that they are dragging themselves back out of the pit and thanking us for choosing you as our guest speaker is indeed a great reflection on your ability to connect with a crowd, regardless of their work or social background. One of the owners of a franchise rang me on the following Monday to tell me that you touched something in her to such a degree that you have changed her outlook on life. The positive energy that you infused into the crowd was explosive even to the last farewell of the day. Terry was the best speaker we have had. Everyone said she was fantastic!
Harvey World Travel
- I have seen many speakers in recent years, some made me laugh, others passed on a fantastic message, but not many can do both at the same time like you. Your message gave me a greater understanding of who I was and what I wanted to be.
First National Real Estate
- I can honestly say that I have never seen a group of people become an inspired, cohesive team in such a short time. It is a great testament to your abilities that these people left the conference in a highly motivated state and continue to be incredibly positive about all facets of their job and family life.
- Terry was amazing and anyone who was not motivated by her was not listening - she was one of the best speakers I have heard and I have heard a few. I talk to my staff about ''stick man' and 'the pit' - it's basic stuff but so powerful.
- Terry not only had the delegates laughing but also listening intently to the message that she was bringing to them. Two months have passed and we still have Principals and Property Managers talking about her session.
Ray White Real Estate
- Terry's approach was a breath of fresh air. I have been able to look at myself in similar situations that were covered make adjustments where I feel I can do better. I was thrilled to see such energy and passion from 'the youngsters'. I would not only want to employ them but want to work with them also.
- THANK YOU so much for your presentation to our sales team. The feedback we have had from everyone in the team has been serious 'Stickman' talk! Everyone was as excited and motivated as I was when I first saw you at our Marketing Conference.
Merck Sharp & Dohme
- As the first up speaker on a Saturday morning after a presentation dinner, her enthusiasm and energy combined with the message set the scene for the rest of the morning.
Rural Press Ltd
- Very driven - got all the 200 mostly men doing what she wanted - with an excellent message. She worked very well with me to make it work.
- Terry was absolutely dynamite. The best I have seen - I cannot believe her energy.
- I just wanted to let you know you did a fantastic job at our national conference last week. The feedback from my people was overwhelmingly positive and the highlight for many.
Goodman Fielder Field Operations
- Terry, I personally appreciated the care you took in researching and preparing for the presentation. Thanks for a job masterfully done, and for making a difference at Manchester Unity.
- Terry, a short note to say thanks for the great presentation. They all loved you, including me!
Richard Finney Luncheon Club NZ
- Everyone is still talking about the positive impact Terry's presentation had.
- The general feedback on Terry was very positive.
- Great feedback from participants and money well spent.
- Terry's enthusiasm and passion for her work was obvious, and her style of presentation so full of energy meant she consistently kept the audience enthused and entertained.
- Excellent. I know the enthusiasm and energy will continue into my day to day work. Unbelievable but also pratical advice.
- Terry went beyond the call of duty and was fantastic! She is so energetic which rubbed off on all of us at the conference. Her message was also perfect for our group.
- Terry did a great job as per usual - thanks!
- Brilliant way to end our Conference - thank you!
Genesys Wealth Advisers Ltd
- Terry was professional, high energy and our audience really resonated with her message.
Intimo Lingerie Pty Ltd
- Are You Really Listening? Or Just Waiting For Your Turn to Talk?
- BEST: Building Effective Sales Techniques
- CARE: Customers Are Really Everything
- Conflict Resolution: Taking the grief out of confrontation
- Creating Connections: Communication strategies
- Get Out of the Pit for Peak Performance
- If You're Leading and Noone's Following Then You're Just Strolling!
- Management and Leadership: A fish rots from the head down!
- Personality Styles: Why aren't you like me?
- Putting the 'Wow' Back Into Retail: The makeover for your retail team
- SMART: Superior Management of a Resourceful Team
- The Path To Success or Failure: Pitman v Stickman
- The Science and Art of Sales: How to put more bang into their buck
"I would highly recommend Saxton to any organisation."
Subscribe to our newsletter