Author, taekwondo practitioner and Logie-nominated television personality, Tiffiny Hall has many titles tucked under her 5th dan black belt.
Commencing her writing career as a print journalist, Tiffiny has been a columnist for the Herald Sun and OK! Magazine, and a health and wellness contributor to Cosmopolitan, Dolly, Cleo and Women's Health and Fitness to name but a few. Her first health book - How to create the Ultimate Body - was published in 2008, and was followed by Weightloss Warrior in 2011 and Fatloss for Good - The Secret Weapon and the Lighten Up cookbook in 2012.
Inspired by her high school English teacher - prolific Australian author of the Tomorrow series, John Marsden - Tiffiny was the recipient of the 1996 John Marsden Award for Creative Writing and has continued writing fiction ever since. She released her debut novel White Ninja - the first book in the Roxy Ran series - in 2012 with HarperCollins Publishers. Named one of '50 Books You Can't Put Down' for that year, it was followed by Red Samurai in 2013 and Black Warrior in March 2014. John Marsden has described the series as 'dazzlingly different', calling Tiffiny 'the new voice in children's fiction.'
Tiffiny is perhaps best known, however, for her role as a trainer on two series of Network Ten's The Biggest Loser, winning her first series and earning a Logie nomination for Most Popular New Female Talent.
Tiffiny first hit our screens in the remake of Gladiators as athlete Gladiator Angel, later presenting a weekly health and lifestyle segment on The Circle. She has appeared on Kids WB, FOX8, Today Tonight, Sunrise, Mornings, The Project, ABC, Love to Share, Nickelodeon, SlideShow, and most recently on Celebrity Come Dine With Me.
Appearing everywhere in her whites, Tiffiny is Australia's most famous ninja. After studying martial arts for over 25 years, growing up in the family business Hall's Taekwondo, daughter of an Olympic coach and ninja mum, there's no surprise Tiffiny has more than 15 Australian titles.
Tiffiny loves to take her martial arts out of the dojo not only through television and her fiction but also into schools. As well as writing and TV, Tiffiny is a popular school speaker empowering kids through anti-bullying programs, health talks, writing workshops and self-defence. She combines her entertaining talks with strong messages of confidence, health, resilience and self-esteem. Not forgetting the big kids, Tiffiny is also a corporate motivational speaker presenting active seminars on health and wellbeing.
Tiffiny has a Bachelor of Arts/Media and Communications and Diploma of Modern Languages (French) from the University of Melbourne, Certificate III & IV in Fitness and a Diploma of Sport (coaching) with a specialisation in martial arts.
Client Comments for Tiffiny Hall
- We are all in love with her!!! She is an absolute delight and was the most perfect person for the MC role. I have received some great verbal feedback…
She presented beautifully, was calm, content appropriate, flexible, willing to sign autographs/pose for photos and I'm happy to say, we ran to schedule. She was a lot of fun to work alongside and I will MOST DEFINITELY be keeping her in mind for further speaking roles.
We couldn't have been happier with Tiffiny and I thank you for arranging her for our event.
The Launch Box
- Tiffiny Hall was the highlight of The National Leaders' Conference! Tiffiny ran one of the most incredible and motivating sessions I have been privileged enough to take part in. She engaged the students in physical processes, whilst at the same time leaving them hanging on every word. Tiffiny's ability to connect with every student in the room was simply amazing! Then again, after being apart of her session, that's just what Tiffiny Hall is, amazing!
On behalf of yLead and The National Leaders' Conference I would highly recommend Tiffiny to any school, business or group that is wishing to bring together a team of people and wants to challenge them to break through their barriers.
The National Leaders’ Conference Coordinator
- Thank you so much for your involvement and participation in the 2009 Geraldton Iron Ore Alliance Community Careers & Training Expo. You were a delight to liaise with from start to finish and your energetic and approachable nature ensured you were a big hit with the 1300 or so high school students who attended. We have received much positive feedback about the event, and its success was achieved in no small part to your involvement and the positive impact your presence had on not only the students but also our exhibitors and sponsors.
Thanks again, we have set the bar very high for next years event. All the best for the bright future which is ahead for you!
Central West TAFE
- Tiffiny's energetic and approachable style connected very well not only to the primary target audience (aged 14 -17) but also the sponsors and exhibitors at the event.
Central West TAFE
- A tough audience, made up of over 80 year ten students, was truly captivated by Tiffiny Hall and her story. There were some incredibly high expectations when she agreed to support our "emPOWERme" program, run as part of Lord Somers Camp and Powerhouse, and her phenomenal presentation did not disappoint.
The aim of our program was to empower and enlighten the selected students and Tiffiny's enthusiasm, dedication and her achievements in the face of adversity certainly helped us to do so.
Thoroughly impressed by her vivacity, ambition and complete modesty, we cannot wait to have her back!
The University of Melbourne
- Tiffiny is passionate about health, body image, bullying issues and lifestyle and is aiming to write [and] have books published about these topics.
She was an outstanding speaker and the students found her to be entertaining nad engaging. She talked about goal setting and gave advice as to how to achieve those set goals. Tiffiny spent time talking to students, [signing] autographs and answering their many questions about her career and future plans.
Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School
- Tiffiny was absolutely fantastic on Friday night so thank you so much for organising her. She was an absolute hit with the Diamond Dons and I dare say she helped Gladiators gain a few more viewers last night.
She spoke really well, was very entertaining and appealed to all ages. Most members went and had a chat to her at some point during the night and she gladly signed autographs and posed for photo's. Tiffiny was watching the kids in the Little League during the Half Time break and asked me if she could go and meet them once they were off the ground, once I took her down there and I'm not sure who was more excited, the kids or Tiffiny.
She's fantastic for the Channel 7 brand and I can't gush enough as to how great she was as nothing was a problem for her and she was the perfect guest.
Essendon Football Club
- Tiffiny was friendly and very approachable. She was clear and made the experience for participants very enjoyable.
- Tiffiny was superb, professional, engaging and personable. She connected so well with the audience.
Catholic Regional College Sydenham
- Health & Fitness
- Healthy You, Healthy Business
- Self Defense
- Teamwork, Commitment, Mindset
- Winning Habbits
"Nina was a pleasure to deal with, very responsive to my requirements, and understood the brief perfectly."
Charter Hall Group
Subscribe to our newsletter