With over 15 years experience entertaining and enlightening the corporate event world, Tim Campbell is one of those unique multi-talented MCs who can easily adapt to varying style of events. Known as 'one of the nicest guys in entertainment', Tim naturally makes an audience feel at ease, whilst administering the needs and objectives of his client.
Combined with this, Tim has the skill and experience to utilise his singing, dancing and comedic performance skills to help create an all round successful event. Awards nights, outdoor family events, charity and corporate dinners, conferences and seminars, there's no event too large, too small or too obscure that Tim can't help your team in making an amazing success.
Has your MC ever finished off the night with his band to keep your patrons dancing the night away? Has your MC ever opened the night with a song, supported by a full theatrical production? Has your conference host not only moderated the discussion panel, but hosted the Award nights dinner, then opened the dance floor with his dynamic retro band? If not, then feel free to contact us to discuss some unique and exciting event ideas.
With an extensive list of premier event, musical theatre and TV and credits including Carols By Candlelight, The Good Friday Appeal, Carols in the Domain, Shout!, Rent, Wicked, Home & Away, Big Sky, Snobs, Dead Gorgeous, Wildside, Sea Patrol, White Collar Blue, Always Greener, McLeod's Daughters, Police Rescue, Water Rats, Australians At War and the Nine Network's new hit drama House Husbands, as well as US feature films Dynasty Behind The Scenes and The Great Raid, Tim has been invited to entertain thousands at corporate events as a feature MC and vocalist. Be it with his own band, the house band, featured orchestra or even to recorded track with a theatrical dance production, Tim is one of those talented and versatile singers who can deliver on any brief to help make the event a success.
Tim had recently been performing classic 70s and 80s dance floor hits to sell out audiences with his band around the country, having recently released and toured his ARIA top 30 debut album High School Disco through ABC/Universal Music.
This mix of musical talent combined with his MC skills will allow the perfect connection with an audience and will round out a complete night of entertainment for any small or large scale event.
Client Comments for Tim Campbell
- You were beyond fabulous last night...such brilliant feedback on you. Can't thank you enough for making it such a great success and can't wait to plot your involvement for next year.
Event Producer, Brainwave
- Thanks so much for being part of the conference and for being such a great entertainer. The client was over the moon with the tribute to the exiting CEO and the gala dinner. Let's hope we
can do it again!
Interweave Group, AMP National Conference
- You did a fabulous job. THANK YOU! You did a truly amazing job in holding the crowd and providing entertainment throughout the night.
Darwin Cup Gala Ball
- Great gig, such fun. CGU and their guests were still talking about it at breakfast this morning. You were the talk of the town at the conference yesterday.
CGU conference Gala Dinner
- Thanks so much for your time and energy on Friday – it was great having you as our MC! I really appreciated your professionalism, humour and ease with everyone.
Ronald McDonald House Parkville VIC
- Well done at the NGV in capturing our people so brilliantly. Such was the uptake that the dance
floor became any location where people were able to congregate, which speaks so brilliantly of
your wonderful energy and engagement.
St Leonard's College 100th Anniversary Dinner NGV
- Tim Campbell is one of the most delightful people in the whole world! His contribution to the
Opening Ceremony last night was just wonderful. He captured the spirit of the Special Olympics
and nailed the task with great spirit and professionalism. I loved working with him again.
GEM TV, Opening Ceremony Special Olympics
- I want to personally thank you for contributing to make the Business Event of the Year 2014
such an overwhelming success, and to let you know that you are undoubtedly the most polished and professional entertainer I have worked with on this event to date. The crowd loved you and your commitment to the run sheet was outstanding. Thanks once again!
Business Enterprise Centres
- Thank you so much for the incredible job you did on Thursday night. You and the band where absolutely brilliant! All the feedback has been fantastic and that next year we need a bigger venue for a dance floor! Tim you where delightful to work with and you nailed it on the night.
Willett Marketing for Bank of Melbourne charity dinner
- You are a superstar and cemented our success with this year's awards. Reviews have been great. As mentioned client was impressed and is keen to pencil hold a similar set up, MC and band for WA Housing Awards for 2014.
DG Global for Master Builders Awards WA
- ... thank you for last Saturday for Epworth. You were fantastic, so easy to work with, and I hope to do so again. You held the room well and your sense of humour was just right.
Peter Jones Special Events, Epworth Gala Ball
- Firstly, what a great night. Absolutely amazing. From the minute you opened your first set, the
dance floor was pumping and the vibe in the room so positive.
Triple Zero Heroes
- Tim kept the event flowing well, engaged well with the young performers but his appeal extended to the wide demographic in our audience. We could not have asked for a better MC. Tim was friendly, obliging and happy to help. He adapted well to everything that happened and we received great feedback. As the event manager, Tim made my job much easier in that he was happy to work by himself and this freed me up to go and do other things. I had absolute confidence that Tim would meet the brief and do the job well. We were not disappointed.
City of Casey
- Wow, what a great night. Everyone here is absolutely raving about the night and making those that couldn't make it really jealous. Your performance was seamless and we all had such a ball. You did such a great job getting our guys up and dancing as they are usually a hard bunch to budge. It was the best end of year function Honda has had for years. That's all attributed to you so a huge big thank you.
Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment Pty Ltd
- What can I say? Another fantastic performance from you and the band on Friday night! Thank you so much, you were an absolutely wonderful MC and the band were brilliant - we've already had a lot of positive feedback from guests about you guys and the first email I got this morning was from one of our sponsors to say how much he loved the band. You brought a lot of warmth to the event and it just felt so relaxed and smooth - I just felt so at ease throughout the night which was a lovely feeling! Thanks again Tim, it is so wonderful to have your support.
- Tim Campbell's natural charisma connects instantly with his audience and creates a fun, entertaining atmosphere for a wide range of event styles. Tim's talent and contagious personality is always a pleasure to work with.
Crown Melbourne Ltd
- Once again, you adapted effortlessly to the crowd who, at this event, represent our corporate partners and major donors.
- There is truly no end to the talent of Tim Campbell. My events have required him to dance with a chorus line, sing with a choir and belt it out in front of a big band and he continues to shine every step of the way. This testimonial does not scratch the surface.
Wally Bishop Enterprises
- Just a quick line to say thank you for being an absolute star last week at the TEMC Dinner - the feedback has been fabulous! It was so great for me to be able to see you in action.
Tertiary Education Management Conference 2012
- We just wanted to let you know we have had lots of positive feedback from our attendees on your Master of Ceremonies and performance and want to thank you for being a part of our memorable evening. Once again thank you for a great night - hoping we may be able to work together again some time.
- I just wanted to sincerely thank you for your fabulous work at our Gala Ball. You and the band were just amazing as always! Our guests had such a wonderful time and I was delighted to burn up the dance floor just for your final few songs! Thanks also for introducing so much humour and entertainment to your MC notes - it really made the event.
- I can't thank you enough for your work on Friday night. The feedback we have received already about the night has been fantastic. I believe the term 'best ever NIB event' has been thrown around! The success was in no small part due to the role you played as our MC and performer. You kept the crowd engaged and entertained from start to finish. Simply brilliant. What impressed us all even more was how easy you and the band were to work with. Again, we can't thank you enough.
- Tim Campbell is and entertainer with a capital E. From the first contact to actually meeting him he was fun and very professional. He stuck to the brief and added some hilarious moments. From stepping on stage to perform some popular songs from his new album to the dozens of photos taken he was gracious, charming and funny. Definitely the best MC we have ever booked. The team are all still talking about him. Looking to book Mr Campbell in the future!
De Lorenzo Hair Cosmetics
"Friendly team and good follow-up."
Planning Institute of Australia, Queensland Division
Subscribe to our newsletter