Tracy Bartram is one of the most versatile corporate performers in Australia. She is equally at home as a motivational speaker, entertainer, master of ceremonies or jazz singer.
Tracy began performing as a stand-up comedian in 1989. Three years later saw her hosting breakfast radio shows, most notably Fox FM's hugely successful Tracy & Matt in the Morning.
She now lives a blissful life as a single mother, and is in heavy demand as a motivational speaker, MC and jazz singer. In 2004 Tracy took her one woman show Illegally Blonde to the Edinburgh Fringe, following her role in the world premiere of Minefields & Miniskirts for the Playbox Theatre.
During 2006 and 2007, Tracy joined forces with Tim Smith at Mix 101.1 FM and together they bombarded the Melbourne breakfast airwaves. Since then she's been a regular on 774 ABC Melbourne.
Her first book, Namedropping & Outrageous Press: A Comedian`s Life in the Celebrity Fast Lane, was released early in 2012.
Tracy Bartram loves speaking to corporate groups and writes specifically for all her clients. She is guaranteed to surprise and delight your audience with her knowledge on health, integrity, and communication.
Client Comments for Tracy Bartram
- We are so grateful that you could take the time to MC our Remembrance Day - you did a fantastic job, just the right combination of humour and empathy and sincerity. You were just great. We were very, very grateful to you for making yourself available at such short notice.
- Thank you so much. Everyone LOVED you! You were mentioned again and again on the Evaluation Sheets in terms of your fabulous presentations and the inspiration you gave. One woman said that she is going to put your handout on the fridge so that she can read it everyday. Many, many women said how generous, courageous and inspirational you were. Thank you so much for your wonderful presence! You are marvelous!
- Thank you SO much for your gig for the Victorian Dog Rescue and Resource Gala Dinner. They didn't know what to expect, yet you had them shrieking with laughter within a minute, and both the content and your delivery was so utterly right for the occasion! You have a great gift and for making it look easy, so the audience was eating out of your paw. I am also delighted to confirm that everyone was so cheerful and enthusiastic that afterwards our audience responded with great generosity to our message. Every dog deserves a chance, and we're going to make sure they get it with roughly three times the donations we were hoping for.
Victorian Dog Rescue and Resource Group Inc.
- We were very pleased with Tracy and the feedback from our audience was great to hear.
Numurkah Chamber of Commerce
- Tracy's facilitation work was of the highest standard. She was positive, responsive, sensitive and conducted the days proceedings with good humour.
Local Government Victoria
- Thank you for your 'perfect feedback' and from all of us - you were the 'perfect MC'!
The feedback from left and right field has been all good - how could it not! I replayed the Choir yesterday and was moved to tears... what a beautiful way to complete the conference... you are such a woman.
Blessings and love to you Tracy, you are wonderful.
- Thank you so much for your part in making our Congress such a successful event. The verbal feedback I've received from delegates and trade exhibitors has been great... I certainly look forward to working with you in the future.
Aged & Community Care Victoria
- What a pleasure it was to work with you! I felt like I could just be myself and not worry about working alongside of egos that are like eggshells.
And what a talented, inspirational, awe inspiring woman you are... thank you for all your excellent work. The evaluation sheets have come back saying they loved you.
Children's Welfare Association of Victoria
- Tracy was awesome, she helped us achieve (beyond our best expectations) funds for the charities. She was a true professional and wonderful to deal with. I usually find the night hard work, but she was so supportive, helpful and personally delightful that I also enjoyed myself. I very much hope I can work with her again in the future.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- I am writing to sincerely thank you for your wonderful MC performance at this year's Cure for Life Foundation Annual Gala Ball – Music for Life.
The event was a great success and raised over $350,000 for research projects devoted to improving treatment options for brain tumour sufferers and finding a cure for this terrible disease.
The proceeds from this ball were significantly more than last year's, due in no small part to your heartfelt contribution. Everything from the lead up briefing through to your jazz performance (with almost no rehearsal!) was so professional and enthusiastic that you made our job on the night much easier. You successfully communicated to our 900 guests the importance of our cause and the need for them to contribute generously.
Thank you also for keeping to our time schedule - despite the extremely busy programme and a couple of unavoidable delays throughout the night!
On behalf of the board of directors, I wish you luck with your forthcoming show and look forward to keeping you involved in Cure for Life Foundation events in the future.
Cure for Life Foundation
- Tracy's compassion and appreciation of the challenging work of our audience made her an extraordinary host and Emcee for our National Conference. She created a wonderful 'come and join me' energy to the conference delegates, coupled with her sensitive ability to put speakers' at ease with her engaging humour. Tracy's entertaining and insightful 'jewels' at the conclusion of each session gave delegates an added depth to the relevance of each speaker's message. A true professional!
- I just wanted to thank you once again for a FANTASTIC job on Saturday night. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you on the Master Builders' two major events. You're a true professional who knows how to have fun too! You kept the night moving at a comfortable pace (even finishing 5 mins ahead of schedule - something I didn't think we'd accomplish with such a full program). Your show, Bartram and Bastard was terrific too. You have a great singing voice Tracy and I could listen to you for hours.
Master Builders Association of Victoria
- The Conference was a huge success and Tracy was one of the highlights; her energy and enthusiasm sparked the audience to life after a long day of conferencing. Tracy Bartram will ignite your guest's imagination then bring them back down to earth with her unique blend of honesty and humor - thank you Tracy!
- Tracy Bartram graced our function with her warm, fluent, versatile and hilarious personality. Having listened to Tracy for many years I was obviously familiar with her wit and sharp mind. The Securities Institute held this function for their members and practitioners, a mixture of leading Melbourne financial professionals. Tracy captivated all in the room, she entertained with her earthy, intelligent humour and sustained the audience with her vibrancy whilst allowing them to glow in her inclusion of them all.
The feedback we received was the most positive we have ever had for a function of this nature and we would welcome Tracy back for any such functions in the future and will always highly recommend her to anyone that requires a smart, sassy, quick witted woman to entertain.
Securities Institute of Australia
- Wow, what can I say... what an amazing lady! An ordinary girl from Dandy who made extraordinary things happen and turned her life around. Her presentation at the conference was just excellent: honest, witty, full of giggles and straight to the point! I am sure that every person in that room learnt something from Tracy, whether it was passion, motivation, inspiration or humour! After our conference the positive feedback on Tracy's talk just kept coming and coming!
Feedback from clients included:
'Tracy motivated me to come into work on Monday and make a difference to the team.'
'Tracy was everything I believe our conference was about: passion, accountability and wanting to drive to new heights. And setting the challenge to excel, as Fernwood leads the way in the total package: mind, body and soul.'
'Very motivating and inspiring... biggest highlight of the conference.'
'I think she made the conference! What an inspirational person! She made me re-think a lot of my goals professionally and personally.'
'A very motivating session. Tracy's presentation was relevant to Fernwood in that knowing and living your core values is fundamental to being a good Club Manager or Franchise owner.'
Fernwood Women's Health Club
- Just wanted to say what a fabulous performance you gave last night. I loved it - smart, honest, engaging, warm and splittingly funny... and I have heard a few other people today say that you took the cake! Sarah has just read out a feedback sheet... 'I want to hear Tracy Bartram speak again... I have no doubt you have imprinted yourself in many minds other than erstwhile Fox listeners...'
Victorian Women's Trust
- Tracy Bartram is such a accomplished MC... highly professional, easy to work with and really had the audience 'under control' which was no easy task in a room full of tradies on a Friday night with plenty of alcohol! The client was delighted, and so were we at Carbon5. She is flexible enough to MC either a ladies fashion day or a footballers' medal function! An absolute pleasure to work with.
- Tracy was fantastic - very entertaining and engaging of the audience.
Ettamogah Entertainment Pty Ltd
- Tracy was lovely to work with leading up to the event... she was keen to know more about the client and ensure she knew the audience. On the night the audience responded very well to her.
The Conference Manager
- Many thanks for a great, oops outstanding day. There have been several post mortems here at the office and everyone has said they thoroughly enjoyed the day and got a lot out of your contribution, even to the extent of changing dietary habits. A few of us have scheduled a post planning catch up later today to start the next step to deal with the sessions where the spontaneous dumping erupted. There is a lot of goodwill in the team and I want to harness that to affect a few changes.
Many thanks for your flexibility and openness, it was all appreciated. If any opportunities come up for groups wanting a facilitator, I will certainly recommend you.
Dept. of Planning and Community Devel. (Vic Gov)
- Tracy was absolutely fantastic! We were very happy to have her MC our International Women's Day Fundraising Lunch and greatly appreciated her generosity and warmth. She made our guest speakers comfortable, entertained everyone and engagingly facilitated questions from the audience. Thanks also must go to Michelle Bowran for all her organising to make Tracy's time here run so smoothly.
Queen Victoria Women's Centre
- Tracy Bartram was superb (as we knew she would be). We were certainly very chuffed and excited to have Tracy as our MC. The honour and privilege is ours.
Victorian Trades Hall Council
- Tracy was professional, personal and took great ownership of her role as an MC. I would definitely recommend her to clients for future events. Thank you.
- My thanks for your great start and for giving so much of yourself.
Regional Principals Conference
- Tracy did an outstanding job and everybody loved her.
Full O Beans Auxiliary
- Thank you for your fantastic presentation at the Frankston Principal Class Association's annual conference in October. All delegates thoroughly enjoyed the hour we spent with you, many commenting that it was very humorous and yet extremely informative. You managed to drive home the message of the importance of balancing work expectations with lifestyle. The anecdotes from your professional life combined with your honesty and insights into your home life collectively gave delegates a recipe for achieving that balance. We also found the story of your journey through life quite inspiring.
On a personal note, my stomach muscles took three days to recover from that hour of laughter! In the longer term I have been making a conscious effort to achieve a work and lifestyle balance of my own.
Frankston Principal Class Association
- Tracy's presentation was a perfect way to conclude our opening address. Her ability to take the audience on a journey with her was compelling and entertaining; her skill in being able to make us laugh one minute and cry the next was astounding. In addition, a highlight of her performance was that she spoke from the heart. Everything she shared was based on her own actual experiences with fitness professionals, which was beneficial for our delegates, as they then gained insight about their clients' perspectives. Thank you Tracy, for a fantastic, unique, entertaining and honest opening address - you motivated our delegates for the convention that followed, and they certainly came away with a fresh perspective of their role in the industry, all of which assists in further developing their role as a fitness professional.
Australian Fitness Network
- 'Here comes another one,' I said to myself as Tracy Bartram started talking. I was ready to hear another well rehearsed corporate routine from a 'celebrity', in this instance better known to my kids than me.' As it transpired,I was entertained by an hilarious hour of anecdotes, challenged by thought provoking insights and inspired by the clarity of life choices she has made. Tracy captivated our room of eighty people from diverse backgrounds with her frank, funny and insightful view of life's journey. Thanks Tracy, I would like to think that our paths cross again.
- 20 Ways to Stop Yourself Getting Cancer
- Beliefs, Praise and Making Every Experience a Positive One (Motivational)
- Health, Integrity and Communication
- Hilarious Stand-Up
- Master of Ceremonies
- Turn Phone Phobia Into Phone Power
- You're the Voice! How to Maximise Your Impact as a Speaker
"I was very pleased with the level of service offered by your company. SASSPA has used your services previously and will continue to do so in the future."
School Administrative & Support Staff Professionals Association (NSW) Inc
Subscribe to our newsletter