Vince Sorrenti is the ultimate speaker, entertainer, comedian, or compere. Known for his ability to take a topic and turn it into a laugh fest, or help audiences grab hold of serious issues and explore them with healthy humour, Vince is one of the most professional speakers in the country. Few personalities are more in demand for any manner of corporate, fundraising, sporting or public event.
Now performing at over 200 events a year throughout Australia and the globe, Vince Sorrenti got his start in the business as a student performing in architecture revues in the early 80s, and later in the booming stand-up scene of which he was something of a founding father. After graduating as an architect in 1985 Vince decided to follow his true passion and calling, and began to perform to ecstatic crowds all over the world. His work runs the gamut from TV hosting, movie appearances, comedy albums and festival performances. He is a four-time winner of the Mo Award as Australia's best comic.
As a writer he has won a Gold medal at the New York Film Festival for No Laughing Matter, a documentary in which he also starred (playing all seven characters) and his script for feature film Gino won full FFC funding in 1990 of $2.5 million. He has also written hundreds of feature articles for publications including The Bulletin, Sydney Morning Herald, The Weekend Australian, Vacation and The Daily Telegraph.
A near permanent fixture at Australia's major sporting events, from the Bledisloe Cup to the Ashes, Vince is ideal for conferences, dinners, gala events, team building events and a range of other activities. Give your next event a lift. Vince will work with you to ensure your event is a success.
Vince Sorrenti is the current face of German manufacturing giant Continental AG in Australia and New Zealand, MailPost Australia, and Uncle Tobys Oat Brits.
Client Comments for Vince Sorrenti
Vince Sorrenti travels from New South Wales Australia
- Vince has a tried and true formula that continues to work with Delegates. Our people found him funny, relevant and gave our awards night an extra bit of "zing".
Brumby Event Management
- We wish to thank Mr Sorrenti very much for an enjoyable performance. We would also like to extend our gratitude to him for agreeing to a date change and for performing even though he was unwell.
- Vince was great. The audience loved him and I heard many delegates commenting that they had not laughed so hard in a long time. Very professional, but also down to earth and friendly. Would definitely be calling on Vince again if an opportunity comes up.
Australian Sports Commission
- Vince was very professional, the audience loved him. Down to earth & easy to deal with. Enjoyed working with him.
Park Trent Properties Group Pty Ltd
- Vince was brilliant! The perfect way to end our conference at Parliament House.
Genesys Wealth Advisers Ltd
- Very entertaining, suited the audience, good laugh
- It was obvious that Vince Sorrenti had done a large amount of preparation for us, which was very impressive and well received. He was extremely professional and we felt quite confident leaving the smooth running of the function up to him.
NSW Urban Taskforce
- Mr Sorrenti was superb. He overcame all the difficulties presented without being 'precious' about them.
Local Government Managers Australia NSW
- Vince was really great, everybody enjoyed him, really funny, very intelligent, best presenter that they have had.
- We thoroughly enjoyed Vince's performance. It was a pleasure dealing with Vince and watching him as he worked the crowd. Thanks for providing us with such a first class entertainer.
Tooheys Pty Ltd
- Vince was great; a true entertainer. Many of the audience had seen Vince previously and were suitably impressed that he could still deliver a very entertaining night. Great fun was had by all. Thank you.
Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific Limited
- Vince Sorrenti filled all expectations. He was a pleasure to meet, and his performance was enjoyed and loved by everyone, a true professional.
A W Edwards
- Vince was very entertaining and engaged the crowd extremely well.
UBS Investment Bank
- Vince delivered 100% - he really set the tone for the evening from the get-go, he was very entertaining and commanded the full attention of the audience at all times, especially the important and poignant moments (something which has proved very difficult in previous years). He was also very professional and easy to work with.
- Our staff were all excited about seeing Vince, he was well received and did not disappoint.
A W Edwards
- Vince was fantastic. The crowd loved him.
NIBA (National Insurance Brokers' Association)
- Thoroughly entertaining whilst ensuring all our formalities were kept to our supplied time line.
Incredibly easy to deal with and definitely one of the reasons our night was a success.
- Easy to deal with and chatted with our guests to generate material for his comedy routine. Appropriate level of humour and read the audience well. Controlled the evening as per an MC should.
Metcash Food and Grocery
"Always a pleasure working with the Sydney team, Nina and Tamie. Helpful in working with our not for profit budget. Thanks for all your assistance as always."
National Safety Council of Australia
Subscribe to our newsletter