Wendy Attwater has over 25 years experience as a Human Resources executive in a number of industries including IT, Finance and Manufacturing, as well as in the public and private sectors. She has experience in a wide range of areas such as change management, remuneration, employee relations, training and development, performance management and recruitment, as well as HR policy and strategy. Her roles have been both domestic and global which have given her a deep understanding of the nature of business.
Her particular areas of training expertise include:
- Remuneration management, particularly at senior levels within organisations;
- Performance Management;
- Change Management; and,
- Recruiting and interviewing.
Academically, Wendy has a Bachelor of Business, Master of Commerce, and Master of Labour Law and Relations degrees, as well as a Doctor of Business Administration in the area of remuneration management. She also holds Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.
In recent years Wendy has completed a number of assignments including:
- For two universities developed and delivered over several semesters a post-graduate subject for MBA students, ‘Remuneration and Performance Management’, the only one of it’s kind in Australia. Modified this subject to be delivered in block mode as well as condensing it to a one day workshop as part of a post-graduate program;
- Developed and managed a major change program in a global organisation building a HR shared service department, achieving a 30% decrease in HR costs for the organisation. This involved a large component of education and training in the new roles and accountabilities for all team members;
- Developed and introduced a major program in performance management, including training for all staff and managers;
- Developed and presented a variety of different training programs in areas such as team building, performance management, remuneration management, employee relations, recruiting etc;
- Established a Registered Training Organisation providing a variety of government accredited programs; and,
- Developed and conducted a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training program in fast-track mode.
Wendy’s many and varied skills and experience mean that she is sought after as a trainer and facilitator. She develops and delivers courses tailored to the particular group/organisation and has the ability to get everyone involved and enthusiastic about the subject at hand.
Wendy Attwater travels from New South Wales Australia
"As a non-profit association, we really appreciated the generosity of Saxton in assisting with this booking at short notice and accommodating our tight budget."
NSW EEO Practitioners' Association
Subscribe to our newsletter