10 Suggestions For Getting Along Better With People
1. Guard your tongue. Say less than you think.
2. Make promises sparingly. Keep them faithfully.
3. Never let an opportunity pass to say a kind word.
4. Be interested in others, their pursuits, work, families.
5. Be cheerful. Don't dwell on minor aches and small disappointments.
6. Keep an open mind. Discuss but don't argue. Disagree without being disagreeable.
7. Discourage gossip. It's destructive.
8. Be careful of others' feelings.
9. Pay no attention to ill-natured remarks about you.
10.Live so that nobody will believe them.
"I was very happy with the service that we received - thank you!"
Subscribe to our newsletter
"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."
Harry S. Truman