10 Suggestions For Getting Along Better With People
1. Guard your tongue. Say less than you think.
2. Make promises sparingly. Keep them faithfully.
3. Never let an opportunity pass to say a kind word.
4. Be interested in others, their pursuits, work, families.
5. Be cheerful. Don't dwell on minor aches and small disappointments.
6. Keep an open mind. Discuss but don't argue. Disagree without being disagreeable.
7. Discourage gossip. It's destructive.
8. Be careful of others' feelings.
9. Pay no attention to ill-natured remarks about you.
10.Live so that nobody will believe them.
"Thank you Nina and Lauren. Look forward to working with you in the future. Great service."
Novotel Rooty Hill
Subscribe to our newsletter