A Microsoft graduate with a couple of decades of corporate xperience, Yvonne created the Ms Megabyte brand/persona in the mid 90s. This led to a national media profile and best-selling book Conquer Your Computer. Ms Megabyte was also the author of Australia's PCs for Dummies, and a Telstra Business Women's Awards Finalist.
During her 10 year stint as Ms Megabyte, Yvonne assisted thousands of Australian's to embrace their technology and travelled around the country and overseas as IT Reporter for the Today Show and
enjoyed a long residency as columnist for Woman's Day and Women's Weekly. During this time, Yvonne accepted requests to speak at conferences and found it to be her absolute passion.
She eventually left the media behind to concentrate solely on speaking and consulting and has spoken to over 500 groups including NAB, Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals, realestate.com.au, Telstra, Schwarzkopf, Neways, LJ Hooker, Intel, Microsoft, Fujitsu, Mitchell &
Partners, REIV, Austereo, Westpac, Westfield and Optus.
Yvonne has been the National Vice President of the National Speakers Association of Australia and twice Vic State President during which time she achieved the designation of CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), an accreditation held by only 100 speakers in Australia.
Yvonne Adele is equally at home as MC of your event or delivering a keynote or workshop on Social Media or Creative Thinking.
Client Comments for Yvonne Adele
- I have received so much positive feedback from our
customers on you – our event MC Thank you so very much for making the event such a great hit
with our customers and leaving such an impression, you did such a fantastic job and we were
absolutely thrilled with your involvement and the value that you added. It was an absolute pleasure
working with such a professional and I definitely look forward to the next opportunity!
- Yvonne was a fantastic MC – she's very skilled at tying together the pieces of the day and making
insightful comments on other speakers' presentations
- 'Thank you for helping to make our ‘CyberDay' such a great success. Your up-beat tutorials were both
entertaining and informative, and we received a great deal of highly positive feedback from all
participants on the day.'
Telstra Public Relations
- 'After the previous night's activities, it was excellent to get everyone back up to speed and ‘Wake ‘em
up with Ms Megabyte! I would highly recommend a similar seminar to start off the day next year.'
- A wonderfully entertaining speech. Friendly and cheeky... with relevant and informative stories - a crucial component for keeping audiences captivated. Valuable IT hints and tips that will take these bright young things very far indeed. Ms Megabyte is now Monash University's draw card for the annual event.
- Your presentation was informative, vibrant and funny. The tips within your talk had people calling me the next day letting me know how handy they were and others wanted to pass on that they had cleared out their email inbox as you instructed!
You were excellent and I would definitely consider you for events that I organise in the future.
Department of Finance & Administration
- Just a quick email to say a big thank you for an absolutely fantastic key note speech at our breakfast! I have received quite allot of feedback - everyone thought you were great! May see the sales in Women's Day increase as a result!!
National Australia Bank
- Just a short note to thank you for your presentation. We found your presentation to be both insightful and entertaining. It captivated the audience for a full two hours, and this clearly shows the value of the presentation. Your individual style and sense of theatre captured everyone's attention and we were all ‘shortcut' experts the next day.
Arnotts & Countrywide
- Thank you for helping to make our ‘CyberDay' such a great success. Your up-beat tutorials were both entertaining and informative, and we received a great deal of highly positive feedback from all participants on the day.
Telstra Public Relations
- After the previous night's activities, it was excellent to get everyone back up to speed and ‘Wake ‘em up with Ms Megabyte! I would highly recommend a similar seminar to start off the day next year.
- Our Rotary Club felt a breath of fresh air as vivacious and colourful Ms Megabyte traced the rapid movement in computers from the electric typewriter to current technology. Whilst relating many amusing anecdotes about customers and their learning experiences we were being constantly reassured that computer literacy is available to us all if we find the courage and confidence to make a start.
- Dynamic, inspirational do not begin to describe Ms Megabyte. Her flaming hair is only a minute indication of the determination oozing from her every pore. Our members felt privileged to meet Ms Megabyte and witness ‘success' in the happening. She is a very entertaining guest speaker who is living The Dream - if you have the Talent, Drive and Determination, anything is possible.
Women Are IT
- It was a great pleasure to work with you and we were delighted with the response on the Evaluation form of the reaction our delegates had to you, our MC for our Annual Conference. Your rating was one of Excellence.
Records Management Assoc of Aust
- Thank you Ms Megabyte, for your wonderful performance at the opening celebrations of the Hume Global Learning Centre. We were thrilled with your MC work and IT demonstrations. The evening was a great success.
Hume City Council
Topic SynopsesMastering Social Media Tools in Less Than 10 Minutes a Day
Keynote or Workshop (45mins – 1.5hrs)
The never fail way to build a list of brand advocates (followers)
• How to have technology at your fingertips, so you become irresistible to clients
• Where social media MUST fit into your marketing strategy (and if you didn't have one, how social media is the only marketing strategy you'll need)
• How you can utilise three free technology tools to engage with your client base in less than 10 minutes a day
In this session, Yvonne will UNPLUG social media. You will discover how you can STAND OUT amongst the conversations that are already going on in your area of expertise / industry.
Yvonne will illustrate how you can earn attention and stand out by creating content that is relevant, interesting, valuable and useful and then giving it away. This leads to a network of advocates (followers) who will not only purchase your products and services, they will spread the word FOR YOU to their network of advocates.
Creative Thinking / Brainstorming
Yvonne believes everyone has unlimited ability to think creatively about everyday challenges, and she is on a mission to show people how to unleash those hidden talents. She calls it a 'friendly poke in the eye'.
Every conference or gathering aims to stimulate, educate and inspire new ways of thinking. So why not harness this energy by holding an Ideas Summit at your event? In this fun and practical think tank, Yvonne will facilitate a powerful idea-sparking process, using the participant's actual business challenges to help them generate mountains of ideas. What follows is a practical system for evaluating the best ideas, then creating a one-page implementation process to ensure the ideas are swiftly brought to life back at the office. This is a great way to ensure that all the inspiration you have worked hard to create at your event is captured, also that the best ideas are discovered and acted upon.
"Caroline Martel is a pleasure to work with, she is very professional, friendly and is always willing to help."
Queensland Law Society
Subscribe to our newsletter