Zoe Naylor is a well-known, much loved Australian personality. A woman of many talents, Zoe is as comfortable as an actor, presenter, journalist, voice-artist and producer as she is an MC, host, facilitator and keynote speaker.
With a scholarship, a bachelors degree in Communications and a Masters in Fine Arts under her belt, Zoe has hosted her own radio show and worked as a producer and presenter across a wide range of Australia and New Zealand's best known television programs and networks including Nine News, MTV, Escape with ET, RA, The NRL Footy Show, Sportscafe, Gladiators and most recently Qantas' in-flight entertainment.
Zoe starred in Andrew Traucki's Australian thriller The Reef and The Book Of Revelation and has just completed filming the title role in the exhilarating US sci-fi thriller Robotropolis due for release in 2012. As an actress, she has appeared in countless productions including Regan Mcleod in Mcleod's Daughters, the title role of Jane Durant, in the critically acclaimed New Zealand drama Orange Roughies, as well as American productions Evil Never Dies, Fearless and Virtual Nightmare.
Zoe frequently works as an MC and speaker at a vast array of events - from black-tie gala dinners and awards nights to forums, intimate soirees, openings and special proceedings.
A keen debater and public speaking champion, her voice is now also highly sought after for radio and television ads as well as for promotional and information services.
Zoe has recently become an opinion leader for Tourism Australia, a regular contributor for Australian Traveller and Road Rider magazines, as well as the national ambassador for Ducati motorcycles, riding her very own Monster 696.
Zoe is also passionate about her work as a philanthropist and continues to work closely with several Australian and international charity organisations.
Client Comments for Zoe Naylor
- As producer of the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards, I have worked with many presenters over the past seven years. In March 2012, Zoe Naylor co presented the live event. Zoe is easily one of the most natural and professional presenters I have worked with. From the outset Zoe embodied the core values of the event - thoughtful and experienced input into script, along with excellent management of stakeholders on the night. I hope that we will have the opportunity to work together again.
Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
- Zoe held the audience gripped and spellbound, her presentation was both confronting and inspirational. It gave delegates a new perspective on prioritising their lives and what is truly important. Zoe's keynote is a truly a unique experience.
Future Leader's Forum
- I wanted to let you know that Zoe was an absolute stand out and the feedback about her MC role has been quite astonishing. Zoe is one of the best MCs I have ever worked with and I am so glad we were fortunate enough to have her on board to make the event such a success.
Zarr Marketing Solutions
- Zoe has all the natural charm, exuberance, zest for life and energy we needed to add that extra something to our event. She is the perfect combination of brains, personality and stunning good looks. With 2000 people, live music and the outdoor elements to contend with I am amazed at how easily she managed to pull it off… and she looked like she had great fun doing it!
- A recipe for success... 1300 people, good food and wine, and Zoe Naylor as MC. Zoe was the consumate professional at our recent Awards for Excellence event on the Gold Coast, effortlessly gliding through the formalities and 37 award categories announcements whilst keeping everyone engaged.
- Just want to send a belated thanks for all your efforts during our XK Drive days. You played a pivotal role in making the days such a success and your professionalism and enthusiasm was certainly appreciated by all the participants.
- Zoe was wonderful host. She kept the 800 person crowd entertained for the whole evening. She combined poignant personal anecdotes and valuable insight into the topic at hand. It was evident she was very well researched. During the Q&A session she facilitated the room with ease. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
- I can't think how lucky I was to have had Zoe on board to MC the Tatts Pink Ribbon breakfast. It was her thoughts, preparation and insight that made the event.
- Zoe came to us highly recommended and it couldn't have been a better suggestion. She was incredibly entertaining and held the audience in the palm of her hand. A true professional!
- On behalf of Women In League and the Womens Refugee Shelter, Penrith Panthers extends a heartfelt 'thank you' to Channel 7's Zoe Naylor who MCed the Women In League Christmas Luncheon, convened to raise funds for the Shelter. Zoe pledged her full support to the event and did a stellar job as MC, cheerfully posing for photographs throughout the afternoon. The TV personality emailed the Refuge, informing them she is just a telephone call away if they need any future help.
Panthers Women In League
- Zoe was a fabulous MC. The evening went off without a glitch and she handled her role with aplomb. The audience found her to be warm, engaging and very personable. She is a wonderful asset for any event.
- It was a real pleasure working with you on the launch of Oceans you did a fantastic job and thank you for the support! We are truly overwhelmed at all the great feedback and interest received on the night from our clients along with media.
- With so many facets to pull together we were so glad that we acquired Zoe as our MC. Thanks to her public speaking and MC skills we were able to carry out the introductions, performances, auctions, silent auctions and many 'thankyou's effortlessly and seamlessly. Zoe totally embraced the whole event and the students loved her.
St Catherine's School Melbourne
"Saxtons were with us all the way."
ANZ Private and Trustees
Subscribe to our newsletter