Rowland delivers powerful, life changing yet light-hearted presentations, combining the principles of martial arts and mental focus. Your audience learns how to create success and achievement.
Rowland McGabhann (pronounced McGowan) has a fun and highly interactive presentation which will leave your audience with the belief that anything is possible. His ability to impact on your team and the changes he implements will stay with them for a long time..
A former Irish national and international sporting champion, stuntman and entrepreneur, he has lived and competed in some of the most exotic places in the world. To do this, he had to overcome a tough upbringing in the rough neighborhoods of post-war Dublin and a personal health setback
In his mid twenties, a rare crippling disease that immobilized his limbs brought his world championship career to an abrupt halt. Doctors advised him that he would at best regain 60% of the use of his arms and legs and never compete again. Within two years, Rowland defied the odds, not only taught himself to walk again, but to compete and beat his peers.
Rowland's audiences enjoy his natural Irish charm and his story documents a journey many can only dream about. He will reveal his 'secret' about turning misery into opportunity.
Rowland stands shoulder to shoulder with the best professional speakers in the world having attained accreditation as CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) in 2007; a standard only achieved by 50 other speakers in Australia.
Rowland has trained sports teams and individuals in achieving peak performances at critical times and he will do the same for you.
Client Comments for Rowland McGabhann
Rowland McGabhann travels from South Australia Australia
- I could talk about Rowland's amazing ability to connect with his audience or the powerful message he delivers but the fact that when he came in sales went up and they stayed up says it all.
Lifeplan Funds Management
- The unanimous feedback was excellent, which is no small feat given the variety of backgrounds of people who attended.
Having used you over a number of years for presentations, your ability at adapt to our needs and always deliver to goods is amazing. I look forward to using you again in the future.
- I believe the strength of the sessions was Rowland's ability to introduce information in a non-threatening, enjoyable manner and also to structure the sessions according to his audience …. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the services of Rowland McGabhann.
The Parks – Sports and Fitness Centre
- Feedback received has been excellent, with the teams leaving the meeting feeling extremely motivated and energized"…. All in all the objective of this presentation, re: focus, was truly achieved. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services.
Roche Products Pty Ltd
- You are simply great.
Kevin Sheedy, Coach of the Essendon Football Club
- The standing ovation from a notoriously demanding audience is testimonial enough for your talent as an inspiring speaker, simply inspirational and highly recommended
- Your personal success story combined with fun and humour relates well to our audiences and certainly lifts the spirit in the room, exactly the kind of atmosphere that we like to create
Rye Mill Bakery
- … thank you for your motivating and humorous presentation… it was without doubt the perfect way to end a two-day seminar. The audience participation had them sitting on the edge of their seats, as you promised it would… I have no hesitation in recommending you for future presentations
PPG Industries Australia Pty Ltd
- We found the session as a whole to be fun and interactive with a great message … the importance of trying to achieve a good balance in life can never be overstated.
- Rowland delivered an outstanding session… Rowland has an incredible skill in encouraging people to push their personal boundaries to achieve feats they previously felt impossible. Quite simply, Rowland is a highly skilled, excellent motivator.
University of SA
- His excellent presentation was motivational, Inspirational, and entertaining. The feedback received both immediately after the presentation and following was extremely positive. I can highly recommend Rowland without hesitation
Raine & Horne
- 'That's Not What I Meant!' - Meeting The Challenge of Gender and Cultural Communication
- Dream Like A Child… Plan Like An Adult - Goal Setting That Sticks
- Releasing The Beast Within… How To Achieve Personal Responsibility
- The Smell of Success… How Pheromones Affect Our Decisions
"Nanette is absolutely marvelous at what she does!"
Melbourne Convention and Visitors Bureau
Subscribe to our newsletter