Tim Longhurst is one of the world's leading authorities on innovation and corporate strategy. Tim has delighted clients across industries with his commitment to entertaining and inspiring audiences through highly customised presentations that achieve client goals.
Tim uses the latest data, powerful case studies and entertaining anecdotes from the field to bring the future to life for his audiences and inspire change within business. His enthusiasm and warmth see him gain high praise - and repeat bookings from event organisers.
Likeable and engaging, Tim's passion is obvious and his talent for conveying big ideas keeps audiences hooked. Tim's proven track record - leading billion dollar strategies for governments and Fortune 500 companies - means Tim's descriptions of the future are always matched with prescriptions for organisational success.
A born diplomat, Tim rounds-up the room's elephants and sacred cows in the opening minutes, rolls up his sleeves and gets down to the business of discussing what's needed to progress in this exciting and ever-changing world.
Tim presents at over 50 corporate engagements per year and is one of the most sought-after future forecasters in the world. BNP Paribas, IKEA, Johnson & Johnson and many other clients offer the highest praise for Tim's tailored keynotes, which frequently lead to Tim's business, Key Message, being retained for ongoing trend reports and strategic counsel.
Tim is based in Sydney and San Francisco. His web posts on innovation and the future are read by thousands of readers around the world every month. He is head of strategic foresight consultancy Key Message and has ongoing commitments as a formal advisor to a number of Silicon Valley startups.
Client Comments for Tim Longhurst
- The feedback has been 100% positive - the team want you back next year!
Hard Rock Asia Pacific
- Tim has great energy, is an excellent speaker and knows how to engage with the audience to deliver his message.
Macquarie Group Limited
- If there is such a thing as a keynote 'sweet spot', Tim hit it immediately and continued to throughout his presentation.
Queensland Department of Education
- An Eye on the Future: Key themes on how our world is changing
- Better Together: How the wisdom of groups is redefining everything
- Buckle Up! Adapting ourselves to business at the speed of light
- Industry Focus: Tim presents trends you can't afford to ignore
- Modern Leadership: Lessons from the edge of business and culture
- Opportunities Rock! Identifying and seizing opportunities in a time of abundance
- Small is the New Big: The future is being created small moves
"Nina and Tamie were very easy to deal with - no issues!"
Blue Sky Event Management
Subscribe to our newsletter