By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on Saxton Voice Over's website are provided "as is". Saxton Voice Over makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Saxton Voice Over does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Saxton Voice Over or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Saxton Voice Over's Internet site, even if Saxton Voice Over or a Saxton Voice Over authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Saxton Voice Over's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Saxton Voice Over does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Saxton Voice Over may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Saxton Voice Over does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Saxton Voice Over has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Saxton Voice Over of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Google Analytics remarketing codes are used to record instances where users view certain pages or take certain actions on a website. This will later enable us to offer targeted advertising. If you do not want to be a recipient of targeted advertising, you can opt-out through the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Any claim relating to Saxton Voice Over's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.