Clever organisations know that the key to growing and sustaining a high performance business is to look after its power source - its people.
Allan Bolton - The People's Renewable Energy Man is recognised internationally as an expert in the areas of health, lifestyle, motivation and human performance. He is a presenter who powers up lives and performance.
His presentations embrace his belief that the key to achieving and maintaining peak personal and business performance is sustaining and capitalising on good health.
As a scientist he knows what works but perhaps even more importantly, he can translate the latest research into terms everyone can understand. And crucially, he's a really funny guy - perhaps the key asset in inspiring and re-energizing his audiences!
His achievements in business and human performance are equally as impressive.
Allan was the first person in the world with insulin dependent diabetes to complete an Ironman Triathlon - and has completed over 100 other alpine, water and road-based endurance events around the world.
In business, Allan developed the series of health and fitness courses that set the standard in 42 countries for professional accreditation in the Fitness Industry. He was the co-developer of the internationally acclaimed GutBusters Waist Loss Program for Men, and the key developer of the Australasian Weight Watchers for Men Program. In 1997 he was recognised with the prestigious 'Australian Fitness Leader of the Year' award.
Allan motivates and inspires his audiences with his positive 'can do' message from someone who really has 'done it'. His core message relates to improving personal and business performance.
Client Comments for Allan Bolton
Allan Bolton travels from New South Wales Australia
- Allan's message was well delivered and with humour. The feedback we've received from clients has been very positive and they have been motivated to do something about their health and fitness levels.
- I was thoroughly impressed with Allan's presentation to the conference, not only was clever enough to be informative without you even realising that he had you thinking of change, but also presented the information in a relaxed, happy, laugh at yourself atmosphere.
If more people could have just 1 tenth of his attitude and get on with it lifestyle the world would be a much happier, healthier and fitter place. Once again thanks to Allan for a great job.
- Very inspirational, and a reminder that we could probably be doing more to keep our bodies fit and healthy. Sometimes work commitments take priority over our wellbeing.
- Whilst listening to Allan's presentation; the thought that you are what you eat came to mind. A very positive and thoroughly enjoyable presentation.
Maudron Pty Ltd
- An excellent presentation, straight to the point, no nonsense message with simple yet helpful tips about better health.
Eureka Financial Group Pty Ltd
- Finding a 'lifestyle' speaker is easy; finding one who can take a real life message and deliver as powerfully as you did is very difficult. You managed to apply your life learnings to a group of business people in a way they could relate to... the follow-up web-based program is outstanding! A forthright presentation and a trigger for me to do something about improving my health. I have signed up for your 12 week 'How to Feel Alive' program.
Financial Wisdom Ltd
- Thank you for ending a fantastic conference for the 3M Incredible Team. The feedback on your session has been sensational. Thank you for fitting us in on the short notice to a schedule I am sure is very full. You are an inspiration but more importantly you're very, very, very real.
- Bolton received a 100% rating the highest by far of all speakers, for both delivery and content from our recent conference which included several professional speakers.
- Our clients rated Allan as our best speaker at our seminars across the country... from an organisational perspective Allan is flexible and a delight to work with, his online follow-up program is a fantastic value-add.
- Your presentation was extremely relevant and all inspiring... your service certainly exceeds expectations. Returned surveys indicated that your presentation was a hit and when the presentation is good, it makes me look good, so many thanks.
- With plenty of management, leadership and inspirational speakers out there, I wanted to give something back to the team on a more personal basis that would in turn benefit the business... I would recommend Allan Bolton to any organisation that is looking for a presenter that will create long lasting impressions for any audience.
- Allan Bolton delivers a simple but effective message with a down-to-earth style and he is easy to work with. He captivated the audience and effectively linked his message to our theme of the day: change. Comments from delegates included: "an inspiring story", "an entertaining, informative and inspiring speaker" and "a well executed opening to our forum."
- Our delegates ranked your thought provoking presentation very highly. You put life in perspective… you also proved that even with life's challenges we can all win. The correlation between personal well being and business performance hit the spot and I know that many took up your internet challenge.
3M Australia – Industries Business
- Allan is not only an entertaining speaker, but the value of what he offers an audience is in reducing the plethora of health information into something far more manageable, giving the audience practical recommendations for immediate implementation… Allan quite simply inspired us all to enhance our effectiveness in our every day lives. That's what our delegates needed and he delivered! He was a perfect fit for our conference. We will be a healthier and smarter team because of him.
ACCOR Asia Pacific
- We thought that Allan would speak for forty minutes but one and a half hours later everyone in the room was solidly engrossed in his presentation and happy for more… With lots of humour Allan managed to share a very important message for anyone in business about living better to live happier and longer… Thank you Allan for adding something very special to our weekend.
Consulting Surveyors NSW
- Allen spoke to our conference in SA the week before and delivered another thought provoking address.
- Allan Bolton is a most credible, dynamic and inspirational speaker... he knows the downside of 'hypos' and 'bad days' for people with diabetes, but also sets an excellent example of taking ownership and responsibility for our personal health... he attracted our attention and kept us focused for two hours... people were asking, "Why haven't I been made aware of these ideas sooner?" Allan is a great presenter who knows his material and gives it to us 'both barrels'... he is an inspirational speaker with a talent for involving all people in his audience with the presentation... Allan Bolton lives his motto: he "lives life out loud."
Diabetes Australia Tasmania
- Thank you Allan for delivering the 'Getting Active with Diabetes' seminar series. We received many appreciative comments on your inspirational, positive style and your "can-do message from someone who really has done it"... for many, this was a seminar that was long over-due... your diverse achievements combine well with your enthusiastic and personal approach... your audience likes your clear explanations, in practical terms, of the current 'thinking' on a range of health topics, including diabetes... by using examples from everyday life, your light-hearted style encourages audience participation and makes learning fun. It seems to be easy for you to deliver detailed (and sometimes complex) scientific data simply and clearly to your audience - whether they are health professionals or not... all of this is reinforced by your unique depth of personal experience and achievements in actually putting theory into practice.
Bayer Diagnostics Business Group
- The Hillary Commission is the New Zealand crown agency committed to promoting active lifestyles and supporting sport. During May 2000 Allan Bolton was contracted by the Hillary Commission to conduct a series of training seminars throughout New Zealand on diabetes and obesity. Three presentations were prepared for the series in six locations: one for GPs, practice nurses and diabetes educators and two for physical activity providers and other health professionals (one each on Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes). The evaluations provided very positive feedback from General Practitioners, allied professionals and activity providers. Comments such as "most informative and interesting", "totally met expectations", "good communicator with good sense of humour" and "more like this one please" showed the appreciation of the 415 participants. Allan is an excellent presenter, he knows his stuff and is very professional in his manner. Because of this the series was an unqualified success.
Hillary Commission NZ
- Tony and I would like to express our appreciation for your contribution to the success of the 'Sweet Hearts' Professional Pharmacy Education Programme. A total of 385 pharmacists attended on the day and the overall feedback from the weekend has been extremely positive. Thank you for speaking at our event. You were interesting, informative and entertaining.
Merck Sharp & Dohme (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Thank you very much for all your 'marathon' efforts on Saturday at our 'Getting There and Staying There' weekend workshop for doctors and pharmacists. The feedback re: your presentation has been extremely positive. Hope we have the opportunity of working with you again.
Roche Products Pty Limited
- Allan was engaging, entertaining and inspirational. He was very well received by our group of school business managers - 148 women and 3 men. Feedback was excellent.
Northwest Region Assoc. of Business Managers
- Brighter Lives Drive Better Bottom Lines
- Gender, Attitudes and Health
- Managing Your Health to Maximise Your Business
- People Powering Business
- Power Your People, Boost Your Business
- Recharge, Perform and Grow
- Vital People Drive Healthy Business
- Wake Up and Live
"Constant and informative communication. Great help and assistance from both Tamie and Trish. Friendly and professional. I was extremely happy with the service."
The Project Group
Subscribe to our newsletter