From scaling some of the highest mountains in the world, to working with Richard Branson on the future of philanthropy, exiting his business for $109m and captaining Australia in the World Elephant Polo Championships, Creel Price is the high-octane adventurer at the forefront of a movement he has dubbed The Entreprenaissance.
Launching his first business at age 11 selling strawberries in rural New South Wales, Creel had launched another seven ventures before finishing high school and a further two at university. At age 25 he then co-founded Blueprint Management Group with just five thousand dollars, which he grew to 1,000 employees, selling a decade later for $109 million.
Since then, Creel has dedicated his time to holistically fostering entrepreneurship on a global scale. Creel is a rare mix of successful practitioner, educator and theorist when it comes to entrepreneurship. Developing aspiring entrepreneurs from age 8 right up to 80, Creel’s Club Kidpreneur Foundation has inspired over 8,000 school-aged children to raise more than $350,000 for charity through their own micro-businesses. He also founded global startup generator Investible which simultaneously develops entrepreneurial talent and has reinvented the way businesses are funded and grown through pre-IPO investment.
A passionate believer that in today’s world ‘for profit’ and ‘for purpose’ should be one and the same, Creel has worked with social entrepreneurs from all corners of the globe including micro-enterprise initiatives in the Papua New Guinea highlands, tomato farming cooperatives in Zimbabwe and long-term offenders in the Melbourne prison Ssstem. At the United Nation’s Global Accelerator in New York, Creel joined international thought leaders to design new ways for entrepreneurs to contribute to addressing the post-2015 Development Agenda.
Since 2011 Creel’s Decisionship methodology has formed the core curriculum at the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship in South Africa where, true to his educational style, Creel runs annual bootcamps teaching his business principles through mountain climbs, orienteering and campfires. Creel was Founding Director of Global Ethics Australia, which has funded over $5 million worth of Play Pumps in Africa from sales of One Water worldwide. He is author of best selling business book The One Thing to Win at the Game of Business and is an in-demand keynote speaker globally.
It is his dedication to using the power of business to drive significant leaps forward for mankind that lead Sir Richard Branson to describe Creel as “the living, breathing definition of an entrepreneur” in his book Screw Business as Usual.
Client Comments for Creel Price
- Thank you again for the presentation you gave to IAG's Corporate Office on the 'Seven Deadly Sins of Innovation'. Your presentation was thoroughly entertaining, insightful and thought provoking and the feedback from participants has been overwhelmingly positive. We particularly appreciated your willingness to make yourself available for numerous briefings ahead of the event, and the seamless way in which you were able to tailor the content of your presentation to maximise its relevance in an IAG context. We can't imagine a better way to have relaunched our innovation programme!
IAG Innovation Team
- Creel was great and was a good fit with our staff population - thanks for recommending him. He spoke in an engaging and passionate manner about his experiences and weaved in our company information well.
- Thank you on behalf of CPM for your participation and excellent contribution to what was undoubtedly one of our most successful conferences. The response to your presentation has been quite fantastic. I don't know anyone who was not totally engaged, entertained, stimulated and, appropriately, positively influenced by your story. We couldn't have asked for a more fitting and lively kick off to the conference.
CPM Asia Pacific
- None of us knew what to expect as we had not heard Creel speak before. What a revelation! His keynote presentation was totally engaging, stimulating and thought provoking - a perfect start to our annual conference. He has a great story to tell - and he does it in a lively, entertaining and memorable way.
- A sincere thanks for your inspiring and authentic talk. Going by the buzz you created with our clients it has been the most impacting presentation we have ever had at our conference.
Action Coach International
- Creel has created probably the most dynamic forum for business that this country has seen - it will do nothing less than set your soul on fire!
- In my 11 years of running a business, this was by far the best business development program I have ever done.
First Step Communications
- Creel, you have been able to synthesise the business journey in a way that I have never seen before. It is fresh, intelligent, honest, and immediately provided me with a path.
- Thank you for the knowledge, enthusiasm and insight you shared last week at our event. The feedback from the audience was fantastic. You completely nailed the event in terms of connection with the audience and a compelling message. It was a real pleasure to work with you.
HP Software & Solutions
Topic SynopsesThe One Thing to Win at the Game of Business
In this eye opening keynote Creel unpacks the key ingredient to being successful at running your own business - Decisionship. The subject of his book The One Thing to Win at the Game of Business, Creel unpacks key insights from this thought provoking business methodology, drawing from his extensive entrepreneurial experience to provide entertaining case studies of entrepreneurship in action.
The Enemies of Innovation
The ultimate keynote on how large organisations can remove the seven deadly sins that hinder the growth of a an innovation culture.
Fast-Tracking Business Growth
Drawing from the extreme highs and lows of his own business journey Creel traces how entrepreneurs can fast-track their progress through the Income, Profit and Value stages of business.
With the rate of global change ever increasing as we move into the digital age, what will the future look like? Creel shares his vision for a 21st century entrepreneurial-led renaissance, outlining six key components that will shape this era and the world we leave to our children.
Inspired by the work of his foundation, Club Kidpreneur, this thought-provoking keynote presents a compelling case for how we can innovate within education systems to ensure our kids are prepared to thrive in their future lives and careers.
Avalanche of Altruism
Are we killing the world with kindness? In this challenging keynote Creel shares his philosophy on the future of charity and how we all have a role to play.
"Brilliant. The service is outstanding."
Wangaratta High School
Subscribe to our newsletter