Creel Price is a serial entrepreneur. By the time he left school he had launched eight businesses, as well as a further two at university, and at age 25 he co-founded Blueprint Management Group with just $5,000 in capital and sold it a decade later for over $100 million. Creel built a unique company culture of over 1,000 employees though a revolutionary leadership style that included taking his employees to climb Mt Kilimanjaro and ride bikes from Bangkok to Saigon. Blueprint was awarded Best Small or Medium Business in Australia (My Business Magazine), was the third and sixth fastest growing business in Australia (BRWFast100), and was named a top 50 Asian Technology Company (Deloitte Tech 500). Creel has also been awarded the Young Direct Marketer of the Year and Virgin Unite Global Entrepreneur of the Quarter for his contributions to the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship.
Creel Price now spends his time teaching, speaking and writing about business. He runs Accelerate Global, a service that helps businesses fast track their growth through the three stages of income, profit and value. His curriculum is taught in the Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship in South Africa and Jamaica and he was the Founding Director of Global Ethics Australia that has funded over $5 million worth Play Pumps in Africa from the sales of Love One Water.
Creel is the founder of the Club Kidpreneur Foundation, a social enterprise committed to assisting youths start and grow their own micro-enterprises in order that one day they may choose entrepreneurship as a career. With a network of volunteer entrepreneurs, the program has been rolled out to over 45 schools around Australia and is being launched in Africa in 2012.
Driven by his belief in the power of business to make the planet a better place Creel founded the Entreprenaissance movement - a vision to create a 21st century renaissance inspired by entrepreneurial thinking. To help achieve this he not only helps inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs, guide existing business owners to success and revolutionise how we think of charity through social enterprise he is passionate about helping larger organisations foster entrepreneurial thinking. His keynotes on Decisionship, Leadership and Innovation help create faster growing organisations and a closer-knit, productive and motivated team.
Creel's latest book The One Thing to Win at the Game of Business (published by Wiley) was released in 2012. For the first time the key insights from this thought provoking methodology are now available to your staff, clients or attendees as a keynote presentation delivered in Creel Price's unique and entertaining way.
Click here to read Creel's '10 ways to grow your business by 10% (or 20% or 50%) in 12 months'.
Client Comments for Creel Price
- Thank you again for the presentation you gave to IAG's Corporate Office on the 'Seven Deadly Sins of Innovation'. Your presentation was thoroughly entertaining, insightful and thought provoking and the feedback from participants has been overwhelmingly positive. We particularly appreciated your willingness to make yourself available for numerous briefings ahead of the event, and the seamless way in which you were able to tailor the content of your presentation to maximise its relevance in an IAG context. We can't imagine a better way to have relaunched our innovation programme!
IAG Innovation Team
- Creel was great and was a good fit with our staff population - thanks for recommending him. He spoke in an engaging and passionate manner about his experiences and weaved in our company information well.
- Thank you on behalf of CPM for your participation and excellent contribution to what was undoubtedly one of our most successful conferences. The response to your presentation has been quite fantastic. I don't know anyone who was not totally engaged, entertained, stimulated and, appropriately, positively influenced by your story. We couldn't have asked for a more fitting and lively kick off to the conference.
CPM Asia Pacific
- None of us knew what to expect as we had not heard Creel speak before. What a revelation! His keynote presentation was totally engaging, stimulating and thought provoking - a perfect start to our annual conference. He has a great story to tell - and he does it in a lively, entertaining and memorable way.
- A sincere thanks for your inspiring and authentic talk. Going by the buzz you created with our clients it has been the most impacting presentation we have ever had at our conference.
Action Coach International
- Creel has created probably the most dynamic forum for business that this country has seen - it will do nothing less than set your soul on fire!
- In my 11 years of running a business, this was by far the best business development program I have ever done.
First Step Communications
- Creel, you have been able to synthesise the business journey in a way that I have never seen before. It is fresh, intelligent, honest, and immediately provided me with a path.
- Thank you for the knowledge, enthusiasm and insight you shared last week at our event. The feedback from the audience was fantastic. You completely nailed the event in terms of connection with the audience and a compelling message. It was a real pleasure to work with you.
HP Software & Solutions
Topic SynopsesFast-tracking Business Growth
Using his business journey and the metaphor of climbing a mountain, Creel traces how entrepreneurs can fast track their progress through the income, profit and value stages of business. By identifying eight distinct steps in the journey from start-up to exit, business owners can gain clarity on what they need to focus on to ensure their business doesn't stagnate. Attendees will come to understand the difference between a business owner and an entrepreneur and develop a strategy to overcome the entrepreneur's curse.
The One Thing to Win at the Game of Business
Serial entrepreneur Creel Price was constantly asked if there was one thing that led to the extraordinary growth of his former company, Blueprint Management Group. To determine whether there really is one thing that fosters entrepreneurial success he analysed the growth factors in his own business, modelled the methods of the world's greatest entrepreneurs and worked with thousands of business owners. The result: a game-changing business formula that will transform your understanding of business and the role you play in it. In this insightful keynote Creel covers how entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs can develop their foresight, insight, hindsight. A new way of looking at issues and opportunities so that you can make faster, better informed decisions without the angst or what Creel has termed decisionship. The One Thing to Win at the Game of Business, the subject of Creel's recent book (Wiley 2012) is a revolutionary business theory that enables entrepreneurship to be taught regardless of whether someone has their own business or they are an intrapreneur in a larger business.
"I am very happy with the level of service I received and honestly can't think of how to improve on what was a great experience with Saxton."
Australian Glass & Glazing Association Inc.
Subscribe to our newsletter