Lasting impressions matter. Whether you are in leadership, sales, or putting on a conference; the key to your success is how well you are remembered.
So much information assaults our senses every day, with mind-blowing amounts of data at our disposal every second. It has created an increased need to be memorable; in today's world the ability to take root in someone's mind has never been more important.
Think about it for a second, if you are a sales agent amongst an army of others, have you truly thought about how you might leave a lasting impression that would lead to the next sale? Perhaps you are a leader who needs their team to move in a specific direction; will they remember what you have requested, and more so, will they care? Lasting impressions matter now more than they ever have.
Darren Hill understands people like few others. A behavioural scientist, Darren's study of people has seen him emerge as one of Australia's most authoritative voices on the topic of behavioural dynamics within business.
Darren is the Executive Director for Pragmatic Thinking, a dynamic behavioural strategy company, and is a contracted author with international publishing powerhouse Wiley, and a sought-after speaker and trainer.
With an incredibly diverse working background, from abattoir worker to bouncer, pubs to the public service, Darren is truly a speaker who can communicate to both blue-collar and white-collar audiences.
Darren's practical and grounded messages about human behaviour are insightful, credible and often very, very funny. Audiences leave knowing more about themselves, and the people they work with. Darren leaves a lasting impression on any conference, training day or strategic planning workshop. He is simply excellent at what he does, because he goes to great lengths to understand the people he is there for.
Client Comments for Darren Hill
Darren Hill travels from Queensland Australia
- Calm, simple delivery that left a lasting impression.
Harvey World Travel
- Darren was fabulous, and very touching... an amazing finish.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Great topic - very different - great use of visuals to reinforce key messages.
ANZ Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Leaving Lasting Impressions: The science of being memorable
- Dealing With the Tough Stuff: How to achieve results from critical conversations
Topic SynopsesLeaving Lasting Impressions: The science of being memorable
- Unlock the ways to create an unforgettable experience for others
- Discover simple methods on how to achieve lasting impressions
- Identify the difference between a lasting impression and a blasting impression
- Examine the psychological platforms for being remembered
- Learn non-verbal nuances for memorable exchanges
Dealing With the Tough Stuff: How to achieve results from critical conversations
- Achieve success through getting better results from the tough conversations
- Gain some simple tools to modify people's behaviour
- Uncover key language skills to achieve better outcomes
- Learn a balanced approach to assertiveness
- Discover the 'dark-art' of non-verbal communication
"I came into this process quite late and your company was excellent in keeping us informed, anticipating issues and reminding us when we'd overlooked things... and always answerable to our questions. It was exceedingly smooth. It was a pleasure to deal with you."
Subscribe to our newsletter