'A glamorous businesswoman, model and television producer/presenter, Elise is the complete package. She is attractive, articulate, poised, with an alluring smile and charming sense of humour.' - The Melbourne Weekly
The ideal master of ceremonies, Elise has enjoyed a long and diverse career ranging from modelling internationally to numerous television appearances on Channel Seven's Incredible World of Records with the late Peter Brock and travel series Our WA and Discover along with her many business commitments.
The founder of marketing and media consultancy company, EM MEDIA and the television presenter and producer for National Australia Bank's internal television (NAB TV) for the last six years, Elise is adept at interviewing key corporate stakeholders from CEOs to Heads of Business along with presenting major corporate events.
Elise recently hosted the gala Celebrity and Chef's Dinner at the Sofitel, the Autumn Garden Party luncheon and the Olsen Cocktail events for the Royal Children's Hospital, as well as continuing to host the Success Panels at both the Herald Sun and The Daily Telegraph Career Expos. As the regular MC for five years running for the National Australia Bank's annual Gala Ball at Crown Palladium, Elise knows how to hold an audience and entertain them, as well as deliver key messages.
Elise supports some of Australia's most significant charity organisations including the Starlight Children's Foundation, Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation and The Reach Foundation. She is a Committee Member and Ambassador for both the Royal Children's Hospital Special Events Fundraising team with Lillian Frank and the Treasure Chest Foundation; along with championing her own initiative to help homeless and disadvantaged children through Our Children.
Elise is an excellent role model for all women keen to establish themselves in business and life.
Client Comments for Elise May
Elise May travels from Victoria Australia
- Elise May is the professional choice as a stage presenter. Elise has hosted the Success Panels at the Herald Sun Melbourne Career Expo for the past two years. Elise researches each guest extensively and as a result gets something extra out of the panel members. The result is spontaneous, entertaining and informative.
Careers Expo Australia
- Elise May was our MC for the Spring Members Ladies Luncheon, held on Vinery Stud Thousand Guineas Day here at Classic Caulfield. Elise was the perfect MC - the ladies loved her, she was articulate and witty and even managed to pop in a racing tip or two!
Melbourne Racing Club
- I had the pleasure of working with Elise May for the launch of one of my collections, MensFit underwear. I found Elise to be very relaxed, very professional and it was a pleasure to have her represent my collection. Elise has a very natural style that makes all guests feel comfortable.
- The Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation had the pleasure of working with Elise, where she assisted in launching our annual National Australia Bank Silver Ribbon Campaign at the Melbourne Girls Grammar School. Also as part of the launch, she was our glamourous MC for our Silver Ribbon Night of Elegance and Awareness at the historic Melbourne Town Hall, which featured a charity auction and fashion parade showcasing Linda Britten's Spring-Summer Collection. Elise is charming and utterly professional, researching all facts on ovarian cancer and the work of the Foundation and was very passionate in her delivery.
Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation
- We absolutely loved having Elise Emcee our Business Chicks breakfast! Not only did Elise bring warmth and energy to our stage, she also brought her own style and enthusiasm that really lifted the room for an early morning start. Her professionalism and friendliness made her an absolute delight to work with!
- Elise May did a wonderful job as MC at our annual Christmas Lunch. Her down-to-earth nature and warm heartedness allowed her to connect easily with our group. Overall a very enjoyable lunch all because Elise was able to manage the group so effortlessly. Thank you again Elise for being a part and making our event memorable.
Learning Chair, The Entrepreneurs Organisation
- We were very impressed with Elise's ability to control and command a noisy room at the appropriate times, her attention to detail in relation to our brief was superb and she ensured all the criteria we required to be covered was clearly conveyed to all guests.
Elise's aptitude and compassionate personality enabled guests to warm to her easily and she was instrumental in facilitating a succesful event with a heartfelt environment for the chosen charity.
We would, without a doubt, appoint Elise for any upcoming events as a presenter or MC - we know all too well how difficult it is to find a good all round presenter or MC.
- We have loved having Elise host our National Australia Bank Gala Ball so much that we have asked her every year for the past five years. Each year she has brought a unique take on our theme and given valuable recommendations to engage our audience and add to their enjoyment. The feedback we receive every year from all guests is exceptionally positive. She is excellent in engaging our senior stakeholders to take part in interviews throughout the night and always comes prepared to deliver as a polished, fun and interactive host.
National Australia Bank
- Elise was amazing as an MC. She brought the Treasure Chest Fundraiser lunch and high tea alive and embraced the event and the audience with such enthusiasm and fresh vitality. A truly professional and motivating performance - but then I expected nothing less from her! Elise is also our ambassador of the Treasure Chest Charity. Elise is always our go to person for any of our events as she has embraced our charity as her own and is passionate about its principles and works very hard to draw the audience.
- Elise May, was our first woman MC for our annual Chef's Dinner at the Sofitel this year and we were thrilled and so was the audience! With her bright and warm personality she had the room under her control from the start. Her interviewing ability onstage with the chefs and special celebrity guests was sensational. We have had brilliant feedback on the wonderful job Elise did on the night and the happy atmosphere she brought to the occasion. Elise is definitely a giver in her charity work, a valued member of my Committee and a hard worker in causes she believes in.
Royal Children's Hospital Special Events Committee
"I feel very comfortable working with Saxton and will continue to use your service because you provide excellent clients and service."
Wodonga Senior Secondary College
Subscribe to our newsletter