Dr Graeme Codrington is an international speaker and best-selling author. He is the founder of a business strategy consultancy known as TomorrowToday.biz, where his official job titles are 'Head of Intellectual Capital' and 'Chief Treasure Hunter'.
He helps companies understand the changing contexts in which they operate, and design and implement strategies for success in the Connection Economy. His primary interest is in tracking societal changes, and how these impact on people - how people work, live, love and interact with each other and the world around them.
Graeme has five degrees, in a wide range of faculties, including Commerce, Arts, Theology, and Sociology. His PhD is in Business Administration, with majors in leadership and future studies. He is the author of two best-selling books, writes regularly for many magazines and journals, and speaks to nearly 100,000 people every year.
Graeme Codrington travels from South Africa
- 21st Century Leadership: By the Author of Everything I Need to Know About Leadership I Learnt From The Kids
- Balancing Today and Tomorrow: Competitive Advantage in a Connection Economy
- Bright Young Things: Who They Are, What They Want, and How You Can Get the Best Out of Them
- Innovation UnManagement
- Mind the Gap: Understanding Why We Don't Understand
- The World of Women: Why Women Will Rule the World, and What We Should All Do About It
"Excellent. Saxton went out their way to match my audience to a high quality speaker. Communication was frequent, professional and showed patience. A huge range of speakers and a willingness to negotiate realistically within a tight budget. It was a pleasure consulting with both Nancy Tombazos and Chantelle DeBattista. Thank you."
Manjimup Senior High School
Subscribe to our newsletter