Dr Graeme Codrington is an international speaker and best-selling author. He is the founder of a business strategy consultancy known as TomorrowToday.biz, where his official job titles are 'Head of Intellectual Capital' and 'Chief Treasure Hunter'.
He helps companies understand the changing contexts in which they operate, and design and implement strategies for success in the Connection Economy. His primary interest is in tracking societal changes, and how these impact on people - how people work, live, love and interact with each other and the world around them.
Graeme has five degrees, in a wide range of faculties, including Commerce, Arts, Theology, and Sociology. His PhD is in Business Administration, with majors in leadership and future studies. He is the author of two best-selling books, writes regularly for many magazines and journals, and speaks to nearly 100,000 people every year.
Graeme Codrington travels from South Africa
- 21st Century Leadership: By the Author of Everything I Need to Know About Leadership I Learnt From The Kids
- Balancing Today and Tomorrow: Competitive Advantage in a Connection Economy
- Bright Young Things: Who They Are, What They Want, and How You Can Get the Best Out of Them
- Innovation UnManagement
- Mind the Gap: Understanding Why We Don't Understand
- The World of Women: Why Women Will Rule the World, and What We Should All Do About It
"The girls were amazing. Very helpful. Exceptionally happy with the service."
Subscribe to our newsletter