The Jeremy Dale Golf Show will add some golfing magic to any golf or sporting event.
The 40 minute performance showcases amazing golfing skill, trick-shots and golfing stories all presented with the style and humour of a truly polished showman.
Jeremy has a remarkable golfing story. Starting out as a right-handed player he transformed his golf, and his career, by learning to play left-handed as well.
In 1992 he hit his first shot as a left-hander and was on his way to developing the amazing, switch-hitting spectacle that is the Jeremy Dale Golf Show. He also holds the distinction of being one of very few PGA professionals to have played under-par rounds of golf both left and right handed.
His first job in golf was as a caddy at the 1984 Open at St Andrews, and since then he has been a golf coach, an MC and TV presenter, a golf psychologist with a degree from Sussex University, a writer, an after dinnner speaker, a charity golf event organiser as well as one of the world's most accomplished trick-shot performers.
His first show was performed in 1994 and he has been adding new shots and stunts ever since. Jeremy's highest ranking was second in the world finishing as runner up at the 2005 World Golf Trick-shot Championship, an event he came incredibly close to winning outright. Since 1994 the Jeremy Dale Golf Show has been seen in 33 countries on six different continents.
Jeremy now lives in the UK but visits Australia each year with his Australian wife Maryjane.
Client Comments for Jeremy Dale
- Sincere thanks for your participation at our corporate golf day at Woodhall Spa. Everybody was overwhelmed by the show and very openly envious. Many also held a particularly high opinion of your contribution during the course of the day and we certainly agree that your contribution exceeded our expectations.
- Jeremy Dale is the most polished and professional trick-shot performer in the market today.
The Times Corporate Golf Challenge
- Jeremy is a really talented golfer. It takes exceptional skill to combine humour with the uncanny ability to hit the ball both left and right handed... incredible!
Bernard Gallacher, former Ryder Cup captain
- I have seen quite a few golf shows, and without question Jeremy's is by far the most interesting and innovative. Most people don't even realise that he swaps constantly from left to right handed! Truly professional.
Gavin Hastings, Scotland rugby legend
- Jeremy is a master of extraordinary shots. His show was quite brilliant and added another dimension to our Golf Day. Our clients are still talking about it!
- I would like to thank you for your excellent show at our charity golf day in July. I had many emails and letters congratulating me on the day and all commentating on your amazing skills and humour; your show was definitely the highlight of the day and I am sure without your suggestions and help, the money raised would not have been so impressive!
The Firewatch Group
- What a great show you put on for us last Sunday... I have received many warm words of appreciation of the day and in particular your animated and professional show. I knew it would be good, but it more than surpassed my expectations...
Beaconsfield Golf Club, Buckinghamshire, England
- Thank you for your exhibition of golf shots (I now avoid the phrase 'trick-shots' which I see is totally misleading) which I can only describe as breathtaking. I am sure I am not the only one walking around in a daze ever since witnessing the feats that you can perform with a golf ball. We are profoundly grateful to you for ensuring that our clients will remember our day long after others are forgotten.
- The Gala Day has been voted an outstanding success and your trick-shots have proved the main talking point at the club today... my own view is that this is the best thing we have ever laid on for our members. Comment has been passed not only on your golfing ability but also on the fact that you were very approachable and took time to talk to so many people.
Braemar Golf Course, Minnesota, USA
"Tamie always looks after me well. Thank you."
Club Managers Association of Australia
Subscribe to our newsletter