Jillian Mercer (BA, BEd, MEd) has her own consulting company that specialises in all aspects of customer focus, facilitation of groups to accelerated consensus, and independent review of service policies and processes.
Using the framework of her Nine Rules of Great Customer Service, Jillian works with businesses in the private and public sectors assisting them to gain customer feedback which provides actionable input, rather than 'satisfaction' surveys. She conducts customer focus sessions using her unique Voice of the Customer methodology - based on her fifth rule of service: consulting with customers to drive business decisions.
Jillian conducts master class series throughout Asia on key and contemporary issues of customer focus, including for large private and public sector organisations with global reach and influence.
Jillian is an expert on customer service, often quoted in such publications as Business Review Weekly, the Financial Review BOSS Magazine, the Herald Sun, the Sydney Daily Telegraph, SOCAP Magazine (Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals), as well as other newspapers, and was recently interviewed on A Current Affair for her views on based service and skillful complaints-handling.
Jillian runs Australia's most comprehensive customer complaints data and information exchange site at www.nocustomerservice.com.au, receiving customer complaints and harvesting them for data relevant to the Nine Rules of Great Customer Service.
Jillian is the author of How May I Help You? Great Customer Service for Small Business, the immediate past National President of the Australian Customer Service Association, one of five judges for the Gold Awards of the Australian Organization for Quality, and a past site evaluator for the Australian Customer Service Awards.
Client Comments for Jillian Mercer
Jillian Mercer travels from Western Australia Australia
- Jillian was extremely professional, personable and a very informative and entertaining presenter. I have had nothing but positive feed back from her talk. Jillian's ability to tailor her presentation for her audience made it outstanding! I couldn't recommend her highly enough to other companies, she is fantastic.
Mark Thompson L'Oreal
- Beyond Feelgood Feedback: Hearing the Voice of your Customers
- CCM: Customer Complaints Management
- Management Competencies: Ten Competencies for Confidence Competency-Based Training
- Management Manners Matters: Internal Customer Service
- Telephone Training: Making it Easy For Your Customers to do Business With You
- Understanding the Service Transaction: The Nine Rules of Good Customer Service