Jo’s experience as a speaker, live television interviewer, media trainer and presentation skills specialist brings credibility, professionalism and humour to conferences and events. A television newsreader and journalist for more than a decade, Jo has empowered thousands of corporate clients through entertaining and dynamic media and communication skills presentations and workshops.
Jo adds a distinctive, polished and entertaining edge to the role of M.C., debate facilitator, trainer or keynote speaker. Jo’s specialty is providing valuable insights into the importance of ‘getting your thinking right and putting your heart in your mouth.’
Jo Pearson's years of experience as a journalist, communicator and trainer combine to provide entertaining and interactive insights into the emotional, psychological and strategic imperatives of good message management and communication skills.
Client Comments for Jo Pearson
Jo Pearson travels from Victoria Australia
- "Warm and personable. Quick uptake of issues. Made the client feel comfortable. Very professional".
Global Vision Productions Pty Ltd
- "Very Professional - an appropriately relaxed and good-natured performance".
- "Jo was a true professional. She handled the sessions and functions she chaired with a perfect blend of humour, sincerity and knowledge of the subject."
ARIMA 95 Conference
- "Jo was great! Extremely helpful and very professional. As an MC she is excellent in controlling non-professional talent on stage".
- "The way Jo spoke was as if she had worked with our organisation for years—she is very professional".
City of Port Phillip
- "Jo was wonderful. Due to extremely tight deadlines the award winners had to be slotted into the MC's script two hours before the first presentation. Jo ran with them feeding her information at the break before each presentation section and did everything perfectly".
Business Meetings & Incentives
"I have used your company three times now and each time I have been extremely happy with the speakers and the back up organisation around their engagement right up to the event eve. You obviously know your business and know what speakers suit what events. You certainly know how to tailor for maximum effectiveness."
Australian Management Institute
Subscribe to our newsletter