Keith Abraham has become the world's premier thought leader on passionate performance and building passion-based cultures. Companies across the globe turn to Keith for inspiration, insights and ideas on how to bring the best out of their people, their leaders and their customers.
For 18 years, Keith has inspired people around the world to live more passionately, assisting individuals and companies alike in creating over 12 million goals. As the founder of Passionate Performance, Keith has been dedicated to researching, training and working with people to help them find and harness their passion, and turn it into tangible results in their personal and professional lives.
Far from mutually exclusive, the passions that drive us outside of our working lives are intricately linked to those that make us successful in our careers. Each of Keith’s presentations contain time proven and tested strategies that stimulate participants to identify and link their personal goals to their professional goals. His presentations teach the keys to maintaining motivation all the way through to the realisation of one's goals.
Keith's personal experience and speaking proficiency will captivate and educate your leaders and staff, but it’s his personal dedication to supporting all participants throughout the follow-up period of his program that distinguishes Keith. Personal service and time honoured expertise: that’s the Keith Abraham experience and his commitment to you.
Client Comments for Keith Abraham
Keith Abraham travels from Queensland Australia
- In today's world we want more than just a speaker to inspire and inform us. We want them to partner with us to provide us with innovative ideas and strategies to ensure that the presentation message lives on. Keith gives us unprecedented value by working with us to deliver a tailored solution for our people.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
- Keith's energetic and passionate approach in his delivery is just what the delegates needed to experience. Introducing Keith to the audience was a pleasure as we were confident his presentation would be beneficial and add value not only to the conference but also the individuals who attended.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
- Keith's contribution to our peoples personal development has been phenomenal. He has been a catalyst for our people and our organisation to achieve measureable gains in performance.
Terry White Management Pty Ltd
- Keith had an ability to sum up issues quickly and engaged people in appropriate conversation to put in place a clear plan for the long-term future of our business.
Benjamin King Money Pty Ltd
- Keith, it was such a pleasure to listen to you and meet such a wonderful human being.
- Your presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Million Dollar Round table held in the beautiful Olympic City of Vancouver was superb. Thank you for a well thought out and equally well presented program.
Million Dollar Round Table
- I was stimulated, liberated and ultimately more spirited.
- Keith was absolutely excellent, I have made recommendations to National about him, I would definitely invite him back
- Keith is an exceptional presenter who has a great ability to acquire the knowledge of the business and to deliver a dynamic and engaging presentation to the audience. Keith stands out as a professional who delivers long lasting business results every time.
- Keith challenged us to develop ways of functioning better as a team; of improving the customer service experience and identifying avenues for better communication. Keith
alerted us to the need to change before we needed to and also stressed on the team importance of adopting an attitude which strives for constant improvement in everything we do.
Personalised Plates Queensland
- Feedback I have received from staff has all been very positive and I thank you for your dedication and commitment to making the transition to a sales culture much easier. I also need to thank you for personalising this program.
- To sum it all up Keith, your attendance and involvement at our conference was the best investment we have ever made in the 8 conferences we have run.
- Your session was very well received. The guys were particularly impressed with your interactive delivery technique and have commented that you were attempting to work with them through the issues and not lecture them on how to address the issues.
Topic SynopsesPassionate Performance
The three steps to living an extraordinary life.
Passion: How to Discover, Pursue and Live a Passionate Life
• Defining what you are passionate about and why it is critical for you to pursue it.
• Understanding the six Emotional Mindsets to achieve your full potential.
Plans: Gaining Clarity in Your Life and Business Role
• Understanding the eight key areas you need to set goals in and how to remain focused on what really counts for you.
• Clarifying your key personal and professional goals for the next 12 months.
• Understanding the emotional drivers that provide you with a greater level of commitment.
Progress: Enhancing Your Confidence for Your Life and Business Role
• Determining how to become the living example of the best version of you, not the second best version of someone else.
• Understanding what you need to start doing and stop doing in your life and role to achieve your goals.
• Defining what you need to complete in the next one, seven, 15 and 30 days to beat procrastination once and for all.
The three critical components you need to master leading yourself, you people and your business.
• Understand the four part Passionate People process.
• Establish your personal and business goals for the next 12 months.
• Review the strategies that will improve your personal and professional success as a leader in your business.
• How to take your thinking to the next level in your business role to tap into your true potential as a leader.
Leading Your People
• Understand what you want your business DNA to be as a business leader in your marketplace.
• Discover the four types of people that make up your team and how to work with their unique behaviours, actions and attitudes.
• Create your unique set of not negotiable standards for the way you act and lead within your business.
• Understand the skills you will need to influence the people around you in a positive way.
Leading Your Business
• Discuss the key elements of a great business vision.
• Understand the four-part business planning process so that you can share it with your key people.
• Review the strategies that will improve your business success in your role.
• How to identify the best opportunities for growth, success and profits to take your business to the next level in your marketplace.
The three simple steps to turning your passive purchasers into passionate ambassadors for your business.
• Review what you do well, what you need to improve on and the opportunities you will create for your business by providing better customer service.
• Develop action plans from the W.I.S.H analysis for service improvement.
• Understand the five ways to change and evolve your business to maximise your current business opportunities.
• Understand the four key areas that create a customer service experience that generates more business: before, during, after and forever after.
• Review how to improve your strategic selling processes to enhance the customer service experience in your role.
• Explain the four contact strategy types that are used when connecting with your customers: face-to-face, ear-to-ear, mailbox-to-mailbox and screen-to-screen.
• Understand the five basic buying motives of your customers and how you can better connect with them and support them with their buying decisions.
• How to capitalise on your customer database by using the 10 x 10 x 10 business growth formula.
• Recognise the business growth opportunities within your existing current database, local area and niche markets.
"I came into this process quite late and your company was excellent in keeping us informed, anticipating issues and reminding us when we'd overlooked things... and always answerable to our questions. It was exceedingly smooth. It was a pleasure to deal with you."
Subscribe to our newsletter