Mario Fenech holds a place in Australian sporting history as one of the most passionate rugby league players to play the game. Today Mario continues to be acknowledged for his ongoing contribution to rugby league and the wider community.
Since retiring from a 15 year career with the South Sydney Rabbitohs, the North Sydney Bears and the South Queensland Crushers as well as representing City in City vs Country Origin and NSW in State of Origin, Mario has remained firmly in the media spotlight, playing the lovable character of 'The Falcon' on Channel Nine's award-winning Footy Show, while also fulfilling his role as NRL Sponsorship Manager.
Mario's reputation as a player and his work in the media and community have seen Mario amass a huge fan base that spans three generations. Mario is just as popular with the younger generation who know him as the Falcon as he is with those who followed his playing career.
Mario has a face that people instantly recognise and the ability to gain rapport with anyone he comes into contact with. These attributes along with the diversity of his fan base place Mario in high demand with companies wanting to increase awareness and acceptance of their brands. Put simply - people trust the brands and companies Mario is associated with.
Mario is also known as a great storyteller and motivator with a knack for captivating an audience. He is highly sought after as a keynote speaker and for guest appearances at corporate functions.
An Ambassador for One Community, schools recognise Mario as an important role model for our youth. Mario overcame peer pressure to remain a non-drinker, experienced bullying first hand and knows how self-respect and self-belief can turn challenges into achievements. Mario is often invited to schools to tell his story and to educate students on the importance of a balanced diet, health and fitness. You will often see Mario surrounded by a large audience of students who are hanging on his every word as he explains how he overcame the bullies, peer pressure, self-image and the many other challenges our youth face today.
Client Comments for Mario Fenech
- Harvey Norman has been working with Mario for 10 years. Mario's recently featured in our 2009 Triple Treat TVC and also starred in a version of the YouTube Linebacker Terry Tait video. Mario is a legend to work with and he always puts in 110%.
- Our product is related to schools and sporting clubs therefore we were looking for a celebrity to represent our product who was not only popular, but a great role model. Mario being a non-drinker and known for his commitment to health, fitness and wellbeing made him an obvious choice. Mario has proven to be a great asset to our business.
- We totally underestimated Mario's popularity beyond rugby league. Since Mario has been promoting our range of QLINK products we have seen a measurable increase in sales across all demographics.
- If you're looking to increase your sales I highly recommend you get Mario Fenech involved in your next marketing campaign. The campaigns Mario has done for BAMS have all delivered beyond expectation.
BAMS Commercial Fitouts
- Our crew have filmed Mario Fenech for number of advertising campaigns. We see a lot of celebrities and can say without doubt that Mario is the most professional. His talent and experience in the media make him a pleasure to work with.
"Thank you Saxton for being professional and prompt right from the enquiry through to the post event stage."
Subscribe to our newsletter