Mark Bouris has established a successful career from building disruptive businesses to challenge the market and provide smarter solutions for consumers.
Mark’s current positions include Executive Chairman of Yellow Brick Road Group (ASX:YBR), Executive Chairman of TZ Limited (ASX:TZL) and Chairman of Anteo Diagnostics (ASX:ADO).
Mark currently sits on the Western Sydney University Foundation Council and is an Adjunct Professor for Banking & Finance and Business Law & Tax at UNSW Australia Business School. He is also an alumni of UNSW Australian Business School and works with the university to mentor tomorrow’s business leaders.
In 2015, Mark was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia for significant service to the finance industry, particularly the home loan mortgage sector, to education, and to charitable organisations.
Mark is the author of Wealth Wizard, The Yellow Brick Road to Your Financial Security, and What it Takes, and he writes for some of Australia’s most recognised publications, including News Ltd Money Saver HQ, Sydney Morning Herald and The Age. Mark is also the host of Channel 9’s The Apprentice Australia and The Celebrity Apprentice Australia.
Client Comments for Mark Bouris
- My sincere thanks to you for your wonderful presentation this morning. To say the comments received from those attending were highly commendable would be an understatement. Personally I have never seen an audience so captivated by a presentation - you certainly hit the right chord with our local business leaders.
Sydney Hills Business Chamber
- As usual, Mark was the consummate professional. His presentation was extremely relevant, again pitched perfectly for the audience in an easy to understand format. The audience were captivated and definitely left with a clearer understanding of folio diversification and age relevant investments.
- Mark Bouris was everything I had hoped for not only in person but in what he delivered in his keynote speech as well. To quote one of our members, Mark was the best speaker he had seen in his eight years of membership. The relevance to our entrepreneurial community coming form an extremely successful Australian entrepreneur was superb.
- Mark Bouris was fabulous and very generous with his information last week. I've had great feedback from members who attended the event.
Property Council of Australia
- Mark was really good; everyone could relate to what he was saying about the economy and marketplace. They also loved the prediction of a .75% drop in interest rates over the next year! Our CEO was really pleased with him also.
- Mark was very well received. Comments included: 'Good information on 'global outlook' and disruptive model.' 'Very entertaining and great to hear from such a well-respected leader.' 'This presentation blew me away. Would love the opportunity to hear Mark speak again.' 'Wow, what an inspiration speech!' and 'I really enjoyed Mark's presentation and admire his enthusiasm, honesty and faith in his staff.'
- Beyond expectations. Overwhelmed. Outstanding, a pleasure to deal with, a very humble man and very personable with guests, Mark Bouris made the day. My client was over the moon.
- Mark was fantastic, engaging from the moment he arrived and fulfilled our brief of him. He was easy to deal with which makes life much easier!
- Mark was supposed to speak for an hour including questions but he stayed on for more than 1.5 hours and had the small audience mesmerised and by the end totally energised by his style or presentation and his candid comments about his business history and risks he took. His style was as if he was chatting to a group of good friends - I would highly recommend him to anyone as a speaker.
NSW Forest Products Association
- Mark was extremely generous with his time. Mark was very engaging and the audience gave varied feedback as to the aspects that resonated most with them - each seemed to take away something very different, which was excellent.
Townsville Business Development Centre
- Mark delivered a very inspirational keynote speech with a very topical insight into the current economic state of Australia and the RBA's effects on all Australians. Our guests were very impressed and full of motivation, so much so that when Mark concluded his speech they carried on their own discussions at their tables for the rest of the evening. They all took something away with them that night. Thanks Mark for your appearance and well thought out words of truth and inspiration.
- Accepting the Challenge - The Mark Bouris Story
- Building the Innovative Customer Driven Business - the Critical Need for People Development
- Leadership Through Change - the Evolution of the Successful Business
- Securing Your Financial Future
- Strategies for Success in Tough, Competitive Markets
- The Global Business Outlook - What is in Store for Us
- The Keys to Great Leadership - Leading Your People to Success
- The Pursuit of Excellence in Business
- Thriving in a Competitive Market
- What Really Matters
"The service provided by Saxton was excellent and extremely professional. I value the ability of Saxton's consultants to be able to describe a speaker's performance and presentation with honesty to assist me in making an informed decision when choosing a speaker, as it can be a 'make-or-break' decision."
VMIA - Victorian Managed Insurance Authority
Subscribe to our newsletter