Whether you're kicking off a major conference or rolling up your sleeves in an executive work session, Martin Lindstrom will shake up the audience, fill the participants with ideas and charge them with inspiration
Martin Lindstrom is recognized as one of the world’s primary branding experts. A leading thinker in his field, a visionary and an educator in the rapidly growing field of wireless, on- and offline branding, Lindstrom has authored several best-selling books on the use of emerging techniques for building strong, international brands.
Over the course of fifteen years of hands-on marketing experience, Lindstrom has conceived a revolutionary set of principles that are proven to translate marketing strategies into positive business results. He rejects the old rules of the industry that conceptualized branding as an art form composed of vague commercials and awareness messages. Instead, his unique vision is scientific and process-based. It makes branding the driver of sales and profits and, consequently, the centrepiece of business.
Lindstrom is sought after as a speaker by companies and organizations throughout the world. He energizes audiences with his creative genius and dynamic, unpredictable style. In addition, his acute insights have been featured in The Times, Fortune, BBC Radio, BBC World, BBC 1, The Daily Telegraph, The Observer, USA Today, The Australian and The Independent.
Topic for the Financial Industry :
ROI Branding™ by Martin Lindstrom
Low cost branding with premium effect
Branding is all about trust – trust generates loyalty and in the very, if done right Return On Investment. The good news is that branding doesn’t have to cost a fortune argues Lindstrom in this provocative presentation which takes the audience through numerous of case studies, examples and techniques which helps individuals, small to medium sized businesses and corporate to establish, build and maintain a category leader brand.
The presentation is based on numerous cases not only from financial institutions all over the world but from one man shops and SME businesses leveraging branding in a highly innovative and cost effective way securing surprising results for next to nothing. In short Lindstrom is in this presentation outlining step by step what small and medium size enterprises should do when building their brands.
No need to say that this is a extremely compelling presentation for entrepreneurs, small and medium sized companies which doesn’t believe full page ads and TV commercials are the only way brand heaven.
Hailed by top executives as 'amazing,' Martin Lindstrom’s painstakingly customized presentations on how to leverage the magic of branding have earned perfect scores from over 96% of people attending his worldwide presentations - and prompted one executive to say, 'you told our people things about our business that they didn't even know!'
About Martin Lindstrom
“Martin Lindstrom is a real thought-provoker for marketing and business people”
Stan Davis, author of Blur and It’s Alive
Martin Lindstrom is globally recognized as one of the world’s primary branding experts. A leading thinker in his field, a visionary and an educator in the rapidly growing field of on- offline and wireless branding, Martin Lindstrom has authored several best-selling books on the use of emerging techniques for building groundbreaking brands.
Lindstrom's reputation for earning 'a guaranteed standing ovation' at his compelling lectures on branding accompanies his popularity as a columnist. Lindstrom publishes his observations on branding in a weekly column, which reaches a global audience of more than 4 million people in over 20 countries.
Throughout his career, Lindstrom has provided brand-building advice to international companies including HSBC, American Express,VISA, Quicken, Yellow Pages, Mars, Nokia, Pepsi, Mercedes-Benz, The Walt Disney Company, McDonalds, Ericsson, Carl Zeiss, Gillette and LEGO. Mr. Lindstrom is as well member of several international boards including YellowPages.com.
“This is a must-read book!”
Philip Kotler on BRANDchild by Martin Lindstrom
Martin Lindstrom was born in 1970 and began his career as a marketing and branding consultant and advertising executive at BBDO Europe. During his studies, he achieved the highest degree ever conferred by the University of Advertising (DRB) in Europe. He has lived in Copenhagen, London, Paris, Melbourne and now Sydney.
Client Comments for Martin Lindstrom
Martin Lindstrom travels from United States
- Our Marketing Class went very well and we have received positive feedback not only for the full day but also for Martin's presentation. Many of the industry and Tourism Victoria staff, including our CEO and Director of Marketing were extremely impressed with Martin!
- Very professional, empathetic and sympatric. In short: 10 out of 10!
Yellow Pages Germany
- We have found Martin Lindstrom very knowledgeable and the content of his presentations are
spot on. With his informal way of presenting and his encouragements he got our audience to be
- "Lindstrom has year after year done an excellent job as our keynote speaker at our Cannes
EADP European Electronic Directories Conferences
- Based on Lindstrom's learning's from extensive contact with young people and own experiences Martin Lindstrom really understands what drives them and can translate this into recommendations that are very useful in marketing communication with young people. His
presentation style is very lively and inspiring.
- Lindstrom gave a thought provoking, original and witty presentation, which, gave the audience
plenty of food for thought. He scored 10 / 10 for content and delivery
IIR United Kingdom
- Martin's overall performance was excellent, he was inspiring, dynamic and a great discovery.
His delivery was fresh and lively, not boring for a second! The audience loved him - he was one
of the best speakers we ever had.
- Lindstrom did a great job, he was very entertaining and provocative and just a great guy to deal with, no huge ego. Really flexible to our needs. The audience loved him. Really made us all think.
- We truly enjoyed Martin Lindstrom's brilliant workshop and took away so many good and inspiring ideas.
- 360-degree branding: How to make it pay off
- BRANDchild: child-branding, tween-branding and teen-branding.
- Branding 2010: What can we expect and what will shock the most of us?
- Co-branding: How to create outstanding results when teaming up.
- Contextual branding
- Creating the next generation of brand visions
- Low-cost branding with maximum effect
- Step 1-2-3 branding: How to build a brand from scratch.
- The future of clicks-and-mortar brands
"Both Kris and Nadia were extremely professional yet friendly and provided me with all information in a timely fashion and were always available for questions."
Zurich Financial Services
Subscribe to our newsletter