World-renowned thought-leader, CEO mentor and advisor to Fortune 100 and prominent business families
Martin Roll delivers the combined value of an experienced global business strategist, senior advisor and facilitator to Fortune 500 companies, Asian firms and family-owned businesses on how to build and manage strong, global brands as well as leadership of high-performing, marketing-oriented businesses. He is the founder and CEO of Martin Roll Company, and brings with him more than 25 years of C-suite management experience.
Martin Roll is very experienced in engaging and advising clients at all management levels from business owners and C-suite leaders to functional staff across multiple industries and cultures.
Martin Roll is an advisor to several global boards and prominent business families.
Martin Roll is a Senior Advisor to McKinsey & Company, and he is an Associate Fellow at The Institute on Asian Consumer Insight (ACI).
He is a highly accomplished keynote speaker at global conferences, an experienced conference moderator and executive workshop facilitator. Martin Roll is in constant demand at more than 100 of the most global influential business conferences worldwide. He is available for conferences, seminars, workshops and internal executive meetings anywhere in the world.
He teaches MBA, EMBA and Executive Education programs at Nanyang Business School (Singapore), and is a frequent guest lecturer at INSEAD and other leading global business schools. He is also an Associate Fellow at The Institute on Asian Consumer Insight (ACI).
Martin Roll is a business columnist with INSEAD Knowledge, a prolific management writer, and a regular commentator in global media. Martin Roll holds an MBA from INSEAD.
Martin Roll is the author of global bestseller “Asian Brand Strategy” (2015) and co-author of “The Future of Branding” (2016).
Client Comments for Martin Roll
- Martin Roll is not only an accomplished speaker and presenter on a topic in which he demonstrates thorough knowledge; he is as well a talented moderator of panel discussions - not an easy job, where quick wits and improvisation more than just the facts are usually the order of the day. He is a valuable contributor to any forum, conference or discussion on the subject of brands.
A Lammin, Vice President & MD, Asia, Business Week
- Martin Roll is an experienced and forward-looking thought-leader on branding driven by tremendous passion and insights. He enables his clients and many international audiences to reflect on the past and think bold for the future - adding great value and uniqueness to your strategy and business plans.
H Haraldsson, Manging Director, CEO, OMD Nordic
- VentureRepublic, Martin Roll was engaged as the meeting facilitator and workshop leader for a two-day branding and strategy workshop on regional collaboration between the Royal Danish Embassies in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
With a no bars held attitude Martin shared with the embassies his knowledge, thoughts and ideas on the relationship between branding and an effective market strategy. In this multicultural and diverse setting with a multitude of perceptions on the topics at hand, Martin succeeded in helping the missions themselves find common grounds and mutual acceptance for the "road ahead". Martin subsequently facilitated the discussions in the output focused workshops which effectively have led to an enhanced co-operation between the embassies in the SEA region.
J S Nielsen, Royal Danish Embassy, Singapore
- Martin Roll's Asian Brand Strategy provides superb motivation and substance into Asian brands and branding. It offers invaluable inspiration and guidance into one of the hottest areas of marketing.
Tuck School of Business
- Growing presence of Asian companies in Western markets, high profile cross border M&A, and the spreading of Asian cultural and social trends have highlighted the potential impact of Asian brands in the global markets. But brand building has historically not been a high priority for many Asian companies. Martin Roll makes a compelling argument for branding to be one of the top issues for Asian CEOs to enhance shareholder value. He provides a thoughtful set of approaches, and illustrates these nicely with interesting cases from the region.
McKinsey & Co.
- Martin Roll has provided a much-anticipated primer on how Asian companies approach the discipline of branding. With the focus of the world economy gravitating inexorably to the Asia Pacific region, Asian Brand Strategy provides timely insight into the key players of today and the global competitors of tomorrow"
- Asian Brand Strategy – A New Paradigm for the Boardroom
- Brand Equity & Leadership
- Brand Leadership – The Role of the CEO
- Brand Leadership: Changing Momentum Amidst Economic Downturns
- Brand Leadership: The Role of the Executive Team
- Branding Excellence - Driving Shareholder Value
- Brands, Business & Leadership – New Growth & Performance
- Corporate Brand Culture – Driving Brands through People
- Performance-driven Brand Marketing
- The Chief Marketing Officer
- The Rise of Asian Brands – Threats and Opportunities
- What is your ROI? The Marketer's Quest to Measure Results
"Easy to deal with any request and quick to respond."
New South Wales Minerals Council Ltd
Subscribe to our newsletter